+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Japan Mod

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourDivine WindSengokuVictoria 2
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Now I released ver.0.2.

Some plans for the next ver.
    - complete the historical atlas before 1470.
    - create some province modifiers like ikko ikki, aristcrats refugees from Kyoto or local samurai faction against daimyo. (Maybe in a later vasion)
    - Ashikaga can take some reforms for his bakufu before the unification, like HRE.
    It could be the trigger for the unification.
    - develop the playability for the emperor.(Maybe in a later version)

(28.12.10)
    The next version is still work in progress. I found some bugs again.
    But I have added almost Infos about daimyos before the Onin War.

(30.12.2010)
    I added administrative, military and economic reforms of bakufu by Asikaga shoguns and also changed diplomatic actions. Daimyos can not use insult option now, but they will have another ways to damage the shogun-influence.
    I think, I should change the interface around the emperor after the modifying about shogun und daimyo.

(01.01.2010)
    A happy new year!
    I have made the most parts of the shogun unification. The score of shogun influence become more stable, but at the war time it decreases quickly.
    Now I'm testing the daimyo route.
    Last edited by chatnoir17; 04-01-2011 at 19:13.

I released Japan Mod ver.0.2a
    The shogun system is rebalanced for many daimyos.

If you play this mod first time, I recommend you to play Ashikaga (shogun), or powerful daimyos like Hosokawa, Yamana or Ouchi.

Some plans for the next ver.
    - write history files until around 1490.
    - add some modifiers like Ikko Ikki.
    - fix some events and missions
    Last edited by chatnoir17; 04-01-2011 at 07:24.

Field Marshal
    Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneSemper Fi
    Victoria 2Hoi 2 Beta500k club

I'll try it.
    One does not put a king on trial. One kills him.
    One cannot reign innocently: the insanity of doing so is evident. Every king is a rebel and a usurper.
    Saint Just.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Frakas View Post
    I'll try it.
    Since I made this mod only with my own hands, it might be shortsighted.
    So I need your feedback.

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourEuropa Universalis 3EU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For The GloryHeir to the ThroneMarch of the EaglesVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided

Blog Entries
    I installed it, and played a bit as the Hokagawa. Looks fun, but some thoughts:

The only option I have is to become a sengoku daimyo, which requires becoming narrowminded and building some buildings. The construction I understand, but does the narrowminded make sense?
    I am therefore officially rooting for a Franco-German strike on Russia, prompting the Soviets to strike back with their hitherto secret nukes. This will serve as a salutary lesson to all involved and leave everyone suitably chastened.-El Pip

Great War: The American Front: Can the United States defeat Britain and its Confederate Lackeys? Or will the CSA defend its freedom against the Yankee Menace?

@Faeelin

Thank you for playing my mod!

Quote Originally Posted by Faeelin View Post
    The only option I have is to become a sengoku daimyo, which requires becoming narrowminded and building some buildings. The construction I understand, but does the narrowminded make sense?

Code:
    		allow = {
    			Not = { innovative_narrowminded = 2
    				centralization_decentralization = 3
    			}
    			capital_scope = { 
    			has_building = training_fields
    			OR = { has_building = courthouse
    				has_building = workshop
    				has_building = trade_depot
    			}
    			}
    		}
    I intended that the trigger should work if the daimyo is not too narrowminded and decentralized. Was I wrong?

EDIT
    Well, daimyos should have more shogunate decisions. I have planed a "assasinate shogun" decision under the high shogun influence, which restricts wars of daimyos. But I eliminated it.
    Last edited by chatnoir17; 04-01-2011 at 16:38.
    Monumenta Iaponiae Historica : total improvement mod for Sengoku (ver.0.6832:updated on 23.11.2012)
    Additional Scenarios (1180, 1561, 1582 and 1600), More Historical Characters and Rebalancing
    General description about MIH for non registered forum users is here in Sengoku main forum

Mod for EU4: Pax Sinica (East Asia Mod)/Bella Iaponica (Japan Mod)/ Bookmarks
    Three Mods for CK2
    :Bookmarks/ Climate Classification/Hedeby Republic

Sweden in a Japanese game: AAR of Koei's Genghis Khan IV

Field Marshal
    Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneSemper Fi
    Victoria 2Hoi 2 Beta500k club

no, you are not wrong on this piece of code AFAIK.
    One does not put a king on trial. One kills him.
    One cannot reign innocently: the insanity of doing so is evident. Every king is a rebel and a usurper.
    Saint Just.

For The GloryHeir to the ThroneMarch of the EaglesVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided

Blog Entries
    Oh, I probably just don't understand the way it works then. I guess what I have to do is be innovative and centralized, not narrowminded?
    I am therefore officially rooting for a Franco-German strike on Russia, prompting the Soviets to strike back with their hitherto secret nukes. This will serve as a salutary lesson to all involved and leave everyone suitably chastened.-El Pip

Great War: The American Front: Can the United States defeat Britain and its Confederate Lackeys? Or will the CSA defend its freedom against the Yankee Menace?

F-CEO of EUIV:MEIOU and Taxes gigau's Avatar
    83 games registered

200k clubHoI AnthologyArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings II
    Commander: Conquest of the AmericasDarkest HourDeus VultDiplomacyEuropa Universalis 3
    Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The GloryFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIHearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    Iron CrossMagickaMarch of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: Revolutions
    Europa Universalis: RomeRome GoldSemper FiSengokuSupreme Ruler 2020
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: Warband
    Mount & Blade: With Fire and SwordWar of the RosesHearts of Iron: The Card GamePride of NationsRise of Prussia
    CK2: Holy KnightEU Rome Collectors EditionEU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order
    EUIV: Call to arms eventWar of the VikingsEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res Publica

Roaming zombishly... looking for icooooonsssss !
    Blog Entries
    I think it is safer to write :

Code:
    		allow = {
    			NOT = { innovative_narrowminded = 2 }
    			NOT = { centralization_decentralization = 3 }
    			[...]
    		}
    • Europa Universalis III : MEIOU --- MEIOU Subforum in english | MEIOU on Twitter | MEIOU on Facebook | MEIOU Online Manual •
    • If you have zero infamy, then you're wasting everybody's forgiveness. - Zzzzz...
    •
    • Europa Universalis IV •
    • MEIOU and Taxes - It falls on to me to rule the entire world,... and don't forget to bring me my taxes ! - Download >>> HERE <<< •

M&T Subforum | M&T en Franηais | M&T on Facebook | M&T Wiki | M&T Report Tickets
    • Yes, I should have realised by now that when asking EOOQE, you don't ask if something is possible. You have to ask how - jrgen3 •
    • Ainsi Je Frappe - the level 1 unit sprite revamp. •
    Discussion thread | Vanilla version on Workshop | DLC version on Workshop | M&T version on Workshop | M&T and DLC version on Workshop
    • Awarded the SAS Award for Forum Dedication •
    • Vice-Zombiemaster of the Icon Zombie Club ! •

@Faeelin
    Oh, I probably just don't understand the way it works then. I guess what I have to do is be innovative and centralized, not narrowminded?
    Exactly.

@gigau
    Yes, your way is better, since I always lost or forget brackets.
    Last edited by chatnoir17; 04-01-2011 at 16:54.
    Monumenta Iaponiae Historica : total improvement mod for Sengoku (ver.0.6832:updated on 23.11.2012)
    Additional Scenarios (1180, 1561, 1582 and 1600), More Historical Characters and Rebalancing
    General description about MIH for non registered forum users is here in Sengoku main forum

Three Mods for CK2

83 games registered

200k clubHoI AnthologyArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings II
    Commander: Conquest of the AmericasDarkest HourDeus VultDiplomacyEuropa Universalis 3
    Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The GloryFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIHearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    Iron CrossMagickaMarch of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: Revolutions
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: Warband
    Mount & Blade: With Fire and SwordWar of the RosesHearts of Iron: The Card GamePride of NationsRise of Prussia
    CK2: Holy KnightEU Rome Collectors EditionEU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order
    EUIV: Call to arms eventWar of the VikingsEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res Publica

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by chatnoir17 View Post
    @gigau
    Yes, your way is better, since I always lost or forget brackets.
    Especially as i've never seen multiple entries in a single "NOT = { }" work.
    • Europa Universalis III : MEIOU --- MEIOU Subforum in english | MEIOU on Twitter | MEIOU on Facebook | MEIOU Online Manual •
    • If you have zero infamy, then you're wasting everybody's forgiveness. - Zzzzz...
    •
    • MEIOU and Taxes - It falls on to me to rule the entire world,... and don't forget to bring me my taxes ! - Download >>> HERE <<< •

M&T Subforum | M&T en Franηais | M&T on Facebook | M&T Wiki | M&T Report Tickets
    • Yes, I should have realised by now that when asking EOOQE, you don't ask if something is possible. You have to ask how - jrgen3 •
    Discussion thread | Vanilla version on Workshop | DLC version on Workshop | M&T version on Workshop | M&T and DLC version on Workshop

I found some bugs, so hier is the attachment.
    I have fixed some conditions for difficult decisions and corrected some typos too.
    Please rewrite the old files with these new files.

@gigau
    Thanks for the advice!
    Since I became modder after the release of DW, I have many things to learn.
    Last edited by chatnoir17; 21-01-2011 at 07:34.

Three Mods for CK2

83 games registered

Blog Entries
    @gigau
    Thanks for the advice!
    Since I became modder since the release of DW, I have many things to learn.
    Feel free to ask questions, we're there to help... we've all started as newbs...
    •

Blog Entries
    I found some bugs, so hier is the attachment.
    Please rewrite the old files with these new files.

@gigau
    Thanks for the advice!
    Since I became modder after the release of DW, I have many things to learn.
    What's new here? I just started playing a Yanama gmame.

What's new here? I just started playing a Yanama gmame.
    New things are not so many.
    I have just changed a few conditions for decisions which are by ver.0.2a impossible or very difficult.
    Also fixed are typos by some texts.

Three Mods for CK2

Blog Entries
    I'm playing as the Yanamo. Is it right that this is the only decision I have? I'm not sure what to do next...

And when I move into Kyoto, nothing happens.

@Faeelin
    Sorry, that description is somewhat wrong. I'll correct it.
    If you become sengoku daimyo, eliminate ashikaga and have a ruler, new decisions would appear.
    Last edited by chatnoir17; 05-01-2011 at 00:28.

Three Mods for CK2

Blog Entries
    Okay. You may want to move it up then. The tech to build the necessitis isn't available until th 1590s, so...

@Faeelin
    Okay. You may want to move it up then. The tech to build the necessitis isn't available until th 1590s, so...
    If you unify Japan around 1600, it is also historical...
    I set "sengoku daimyo" decision with technology conditions because I want to see the unification after 1500.
    With this decision I also try to represent a dilemma between expansion outside and development inside.
    I'm not sure how much I could realize this idea. Maybe I must improve it with try and error.

But I should let you know the other shogunate decisions at the beginn of the game.
    I will change the potentials of these decisions in the next version.
    Thanks for your feedback!

@gigau
    Quote Originally Posted by gigau View Post

Feel free to ask questions, we're there to help... we've all started as newbs...
    In fact, I have learned a lot from MEIOU.
    Last edited by chatnoir17; 05-01-2011 at 01:49.

Three Mods for CK2

Blog Entries
    I haven't played with the Sengoku Daimyo events yet, so I am not sure. Will they lead to a fairly rapid unification? My concern is that they won't come into play until the 17th century.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast