Features of Japan Mod
- representation of daimyos between 1399 - 1590
- over 40 new daimyos are playable
- three different Processes for the reunification of Japan (dominance of Ashikaga shogunate, creation of a new shogunate and unification as Kampaku)
- reasonable up-and-down movement of the shogun influence
- some changes about diplomatic actions by shogun and daimyos
- provincial factions (ikko-shu, pirates, buddhist warrior monks and refugee arstocrats)
- additional asian countries and provinces (Korea, Manchu, China and Vietnam are done)
- trade and piracy with the asian continent
Some screenshots of this mod:
Japan and other countries in 1399
Kanto Region in 1399
Japan under the rule of Hideyoshi (1590)
Ming has more provinces
To do List for ver. 1.0
log for ver.0.5
- added provinces in Vietnam
- refined Vietnamese country files
- added Japanese history until 1590
- added three daimyos (Toyotomi, Akechi and Shibata)
- fixed some bugs
log for ver.0.4c
- fixed for the official beta 5.1
- fixed provincial detas (Trade goods and some historical buildings) in China.
- China has now more cultural regions.
- added Chinese history until 1650
log for ver.0.4b
- fixed for theBeta March.30.2011
- added province decisions to ask local lords some helps to daimyo
- changed chinese provinces
- added some chinese countries
- fixed some bugs and typos
log for ver.0.4a
-fixed the mod for the latest beta patch
-added 9 new korean, manchurian and chinese countries
Special thanks for assalala und highsis for the informations about korean history!
-added new provinces in Korea and Manchuria
-fixed history files until 1582
-changed country file of Japan. Japanese emperors have now personal names without family name. If anyone feels using personal names disrespectful, please use an alternative file in the additional folder.
-changed developping technology speed for asian, steppnomads and indian countries (asian:0.65, nomads 0.6 and indian 0.7)
-changed some conditions of chinese factions
-tried to stop blobbing nomad neighbours as following ways
-changed colonist bonus for nomad neighbour (0.33/province -> 0.02) and NI colonial venture (1 -> 1.5)
-catholic countries have less yearly colonists, but more bonus to increase colonial population
-celestial empire has -1 yearly colonist, but Ming has a decision "move the capital to Beijing" to remove this penalty
-nomad neighbour have a decision to increase yearly colonists (+0.5)
-added an event of mongolian resistance against foreign occupation
Log for ver.0.4
- Daimyo can increase his position in the shogunate and gains some merits.
- Conquiring non-core province in the eary period isn't a wise strategy.
- Daimyo can make shogun his puppet.
- Some daimyos in the Sengoku period may appear, if the Ashikaga shogunate falls.
- domestic policy slider changes technology costs.
- fixed many bugs and typos (Thanks a lot Jamie550 and his validator!)
Log for ver.0.3b
- Hanami events fire in 60 months (from 36 months)
- added buddhist warrior monks as provincial faction
- added some daimyo. Now they are total 44
- added flavor events about daimyo's succession and their relation
- fixed history files until 1534
- changed shogunate reform decisions
- fixed some bugs and typos
Log for ver.0.3a
- fixed history files until 1493 (adding Hojo and Ichijo)
- added provincial factions (Suigun-Shu, Ikko-Shu and Aristocrats) with modifiers, events and decisions.
- fixed some bugs and typos.
- each province is devided when the game starts. You need to unify your domain before Japan is united.
- Before the trading in the asian continent player must support a local naval faction.
- The rash expansion might give you more demerits than merits.
- add more daimyos (1582 - 1820)
- fix history files
- add some historical flavor events
- rethink the shogun system and Emperor-Shogun-Kanpaku relation
- some provinces like Mutsu or Dewa are too large. I will devide them and create more provinces.
- change base colours of creats (flags)
- history files, events and decisions for eastasian countries (low priority)