• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Hehe, that was actually easier than I thought. Now I really need to get rid of lag issues and play a grand Spain game.

Tip: disable paradox connect and enable it when starting/loading/saving a game.

Pigglet82 seems to be the number one, with all the achievements done. How is that possible? The second one only has 580 PP.
His last activity was also on December 12th, before DW was released.

Obviously a hacker, the only explanation....because wc as ryuku is impossible....as long as noone cna proove they have made it

Someway he must have hacked PI, but that would be almost impossible? And look, he got almost all achivements in two seconds!

I hate hackers.

Yes, the technical wizard pigglet82, who browses the web with Internet Explorer and mod maps with MS Paint, must have used his awesome hax skillz to penetrate the Connect fortress. His points are now gone with the wind.

Now, who could possibly have had access to DW before release AND have a reason to get all the achievements?

Forza, you must obviously keep an eye on this dangerous hacker...

Hm, you may be onto something...

I managed to complete the mission by June 15th, 1791. That's within two years. The mission is not that difficult, but you should save after you've given orders to construct large amounts of infantry.

What I did was increase minting and build 24 regiments of artillery, 16 regiments of cavalry and in the remaining provinces infantry (2 units in queue in each provinces). Move the already existing army north. Wait a couple of month until your recruitment orders await completion and create two doom stacks of 12 artillery, 8 cavalry and 30 infantry. Also queue 2 units of infantry in each province 2 provinces or more away from Switzerland, Savoie, or Bavaria and the other minors in the north. Group the remaining infantry in stacks of 30 unit and place one overall stack near Savoie, one in the north, and one on the shortest route to Ulm.
Now declare war on Ulm, using the revolution CB. You and Spain (and maybe some other allies) will now be at war with Ulm, Bavaria and Tuscany and sometimes also countries like Switzerland, Venice or Naples. Move one stack to Ulm, siege it and vassallise it, annihilate the Bavarian army and siege the provinces, which should be rather easy due to low fort levels.
Move another doom stack to Firenze and siege it. You may want to siege the other provinces as well, but it's not really necessary. You can just leave that stack in Firenze until the remainder of the war.
Use the third doom stack and an infantry stack in the Bavarian exclave and siege it.
Declare war on Mainz, Trier and Cologne, either using the imperialism or revolution CB. Siege the provinces and vassalise the countries. If Saxony joins the war, annihilate the army and siege the territory. Move one infantry stack to a border province of Brunswick and move the other armies to Brandenburg. Dow Hannover and Prussia and attack Brunswick and siege Brandenburg after you've beaten the Prussian army in Brandenburg. Now you can dismantle the HRE and pass me on the high score list (I was 12th before I started typing this message).

Enjoy.

Yes, the technical wizard pigglet82, who browses the web with Internet Explorer and mod maps with MS Paint, must have used his awesome hax skillz to penetrate the Connect fortress. His points are now gone with the wind.

Pigglet82 is actually the undead Clark Gable? :eek: Paradox has zombie 1930s celebrities doing their beta testing?? The plot thickens!

Forza, you must obviously keep an eye on this dangerous hacker...
Forzaa, we shall root out this evöl hacker with pitchforks and fire!

I was promoted to 2nd place. Hurray for Teutonic Germany! (Early Reich achievement!)

Somehow I am not allowed to use achievements. It says that I have either altered the savegame or the file belongs to another profile. Wft???

I can asure you that I have not edited the savegame and I'm the only one logging in on this computer?
The only thing I can come up with is that I originally started the campaign without being logged in. Havé since logged in and now it says the above.

You need to be connected to PCon at all times for the save to count towards your achievements. I already found that one out to my cost.

I'm now at #37. I got a lot of them just from a normal Castile -> Spain game (though still working on becoming emperor). Some of the achievements I've been getting without even knowing it, like the Seriously?! one.

Somehow I am not allowed to use achievements. It says that I have either altered the savegame or the file belongs to another profile. Wft???

I can asure you that I have not edited the savegame and I'm the only one logging in on this computer?
The only thing I can come up with is that I originally started the campaign without being logged in. Havé since logged in and now it says the above.

If you have saved while logged out of Paradox Connect you will only be able to load the game if you are also logged OUT of Paradox Connect - see

EDIT: i can not remember if i have made an achievement this way yet. But my current Byz game is done that way, being logged out all the time.
EDIT again: but i have made the being logged out just to login to get the achievement, just not with there being some saves between the start and the achievement.

Last edited:
Having finished with France and Spain, I am 3rd currently, working Russia and Norway at the same time. Ahead only by 5 points and 200 behind the 2nd and the 1st person (damn you birdboy!!! damn you burningego!!!). :)

I was 2nd and ahead of BurningEgo for half a day but he kicked me out of that undeserved spot with his German game.

I've got some achievements when loading my previously offline save. But also I've lost a save for achievements entirely when my game CTD-ed. So... be careful.

Does the "traditional player" achievement require you to have 90% CT, 90% Army tradition and 90% Naval tradition at the same time, or is it enough to once get 90% CT, then later in the game (or perhaps in a new game?) get the other traditions?