• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Yeah, Jihad at last! *silly victory dance*
tumblr_lo1pvdn5n41qafrh6.gif

That brings me to the 12th place :ninja:

The bug in this achievement is annoying though. It took me some 50 reloads to get a shiite province in the new world with a narrowminded move, and then 17 years to cause them to rebel. But I did it, after a lot of effort and only in June 1820 :D

Last edited:
Im doing the wc achievement as Great britain. Now and i wonder if my colonies needs to be fully developed, thus the colonies have over 1000 population to get the achievement?

Any tips on the Max Morale achievements, or the ones where you must defeat a 6/6/6 general without any general of your own (have never even seen one on the A.I.)?

Also, can someone post a link to the thread where someone explained how to get the Jihad achievement since it's screwed up? Just got the "Three Mountains" achievement a half a year after I was supposed to due to it being bugged so badly, looking to torture myself more...

Although it shows on the Paradox Connect webpage, I can't see any of my achievements in-game. Someone mind telling how to fix this? I want to see the pretty pins.

Look at this thread:
http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/showthread.php?535041-Not-getting-Achievements

Chronicles is screwed up so bad in regards to Paradox Connect. The only way to fix your problem (same problem I had) is to buy and register Divine Wind, as the achievement server still does not recognize owning Chronicles is the equivalent to also owning Divine Wind.

Although it shows on the Paradox Connect webpage, I can't see any of my achievements in-game. Someone mind telling how to fix this? I want to see the pretty pins.
Not AFAIK. I think you still get your ranking in game, but not the achievements. Very unfortunately :( .

And congrats to Junuxx for the Najd game ofc. Not sure I'll be patient enough to do that one :).

Any tips on the Max Morale achievements, or the ones where you must defeat a 6/6/6 general without any general of your own (have never even seen one on the A.I.)?
I think I tried to do that one with the Ottomans... against the Timurids, but I don't think I got it.

As for the morale achievements, you are more or less bound to get those ones by playing a game until the end (Cherokee, or Poland, or alternatively England and wooden fleet), although you may also need to use the NI that gives some additional morale when you get close to 1800 (which could be some compensation especially if you realize you "can't into space" as Poland).

Last edited:
Any tips on the Max Morale achievements,
It's simple. Getting 7 morale is pretty much unavoidable, you just need to wait out the ride until the endgame.

or the ones where you must defeat a 6/6/6 general without any general of your own (have never even seen one on the A.I.)?
I believe that one is broken. You can defeat Timur or Napoleon all you want, it just doesn't work.

Also, can someone post a link to the thread where someone explained how to get the Jihad achievement since it's screwed up?
Europe, Asia and Africa need to be Sunni, as stated. However, the bug causes it to only fire if your state religion is NOT Sunni. You can generate a Shia province with a narrowminded move. Hope it is in the Americas, reload when it isn't. Place a missionary, put missionary maintenance on 0%. When Shia zealots pop up, let them capture the province, then give in to their demands. You are now Shia, and the achievement will fire.

Just got the "Three Mountains" achievement a half a year after I was supposed to due to it being bugged so badly, looking to torture myself more.
What's so bugged about it? It's the only one I still have to do (except It's All About Luck, but it seems you can't get it).

And congrats to Junuxx for the Najd game ofc. Not sure I'll be patient enough to do that one :).

Europe, Asia and Africa need to be Sunni, as stated. However, the bug causes it to only fire if your state religion is NOT Sunni. You can generate a Shia province with a narrowminded move. Hope it is in the Americas, reload when it isn't. Place a missionary, put missionary maintenance on 0%. When Shia zealots pop up, let them capture the province, then give in to their demands. You are now Shia, and the achievement will fire.

It isn't strictly necessary for the Shiite uprising to occur in the new world (especially if you don't want to reload a few dozen times before the converted province finally is outside of Europa, Asia and Africa). You can just as well let the Shiites revolt, give in to their demands, and start a few Sunni rebellions to force-convert the shiite province back to the "true" faith. You do want a few small infantry stacks to "herd" the sunni zealots to the proper province without killing them though.

It isn't strictly necessary for the Shiite uprising to occur in the new world (especially if you don't want to reload a few dozen times before the converted province finally is outside of Europa, Asia and Africa). You can just as well let the Shiites revolt, give in to their demands, and start a few Sunni rebellions to force-convert the shiite province back to the "true" faith. You do want a few small infantry stacks to "herd" the sunni zealots to the proper province without killing them though.

I suppose I could have, but that means having to provoke 2 stacks of zealots and waiting for several forts to fall, and in my game I was a little short on time.

Is there any point even doing Jihad then if it is so bugged.

"Napoleon was not this good" isn't that hard to get, got it on my first go. YOu only need to occupy their capital province and once you have all electors, just dismantle it. But you have to have another army of 70+ units to mop up the north while your southern army deals with Italy. Meet the armies up and take Brandenburg in under 5 da

The best country to get the 7 morale achievement is Ulm I did it before 1550 . once you do that Germany is basically yours.

Last edited: