• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Yep. Oh well, got it now.
There's a nice exploit with Sem' de lis oir'. You just peace out of a war and renounce all your claims and BAM, you get it.
Now there are only the time-consuming achievements left for me. I'll install a 64-bit OS tomorrow for other reasons, I hope it fixes the lag issues I am getting (a month takes 12 seconds, while in HTTT it took 4).

Turn off achievments, itll make things faster.

Pigglet82 seems to be the number one, with all the achievements done. How is that possible? The second one only has 580 PP.
His last activity was also on December 12th, before DW was released.

Hey, i am 3rd on achievements. :D

You want tips? For the monopolies, i played as Spain in order to perform multiple achievements.

As Spain you can unlock a shitload of achievements.

If you get elected HRE, you get one. If you discover america before anyone else, you get another. If you colonize all of the caribean, you get another. If you conquer Mexico and the Incas, another one.

Then i went on and conquered Indian COTs. That gave me another achievement. With all the COTs i had, i could get easy monopolies and that gave me an achievement as well. I also explored the entire world (which gives you an achievement), and am close to obtain a core in america and asia, which gives me yet another achievement.

So, yeah, play Spain. :D

EDITED: I forgot that after colonizing so much territory in america also makes you the trade leader of a shitload of goods easily!

Last edited:
I think that the achivement ''Napoleon wasnt this good'' is almost impossible, you have to vassalize big prussia, bet it takes over 100% in warscore. you have to fight all of europe and you start whit one 46,000 army and 1 1,000 and you have to build new armies fast, also for me the NI revolution-counter revolution doesnt take away the -2 stab hit whitout casus beli

Its very easy. Just muster a lot of men, and go for the capitals of the electors and of the emperor. Its what i did. There is also one elector that will basically invite a lot of people you need to take care of. I believe it was Cologne.

You dont need to vassalize anyone - all you need to do is to take the capitals.

Its very easy. Just muster a lot of men, and go for the capitals of the electors and of the emperor. Its what i did. There is also one elector that will basically invite a lot of people you need to take care of. I believe it was Cologne.

You dont need to vassalize anyone - all you need to do is to take the capitals.

How about the CBs?

Also, I would get a lot of achievements as Castille/Spain, but since the game runs like HTTT on speed 3, I simply can't play for so long. I wish they released that patch or some fix...

The papal influence achievement doesn't seem to be working. In my France game I have more than 33% papal influence, but it doesn't fire.

hmm, odd, it did work fine for me..

Hey, i am 3rd on achievements. :D

You want tips? For the monopolies, i played as Spain in order to perform multiple achievements.
France is also a pretty good candidate for a number of achievements :)
Pigglet82 seems to be the number one, with all the achievements done. How is that possible? The second one only has 580 PP.
His last activity was also on December 12th, before DW was released.
Someway he must have hacked PI, but that would be almost impossible? And look, he got almost all achivements in two seconds!

I hate hackers.

Now, who could possibly have had access to DW before release AND have a reason to get all the achievements?

How about the CBs?

Also, I would get a lot of achievements as Castille/Spain, but since the game runs like HTTT on speed 3, I simply can't play for so long. I wish they released that patch or some fix...

As i said, you need to use the cascading alliance effect.

DOWing Saxony for example, will bring in the UK. The UK is defender of the protestant faith and Saxony is protestant. Bringing UK into conflict with France, will mean that the UK will also invite Hannover (vassal) and Prussia (ally).

That reduces the amount of electors you have to beat to 4. Most of the times, there is also a close connection between the other electors - they are often allied or guaranteeing the independence of some crap minor or of each other.

For example, i remember that in one of my tries, Cologne was guaranteeing the independence of Achen, and Achen is a republic and thus an ideological enemy of France, which means you wont pay a single stability hit for the DOW. And in that game, Trier was an ally of Cologne, so apart from DOWing Achen, Bavaria and Saxony, i didnt need to attack anyone else.

How about the CBs?

change the government. If you change to a the lowest on the list (think its a something republic) you go to -3stab however use 1year to build 3xinf in very province and regain the 1stab then you can DoW away as all the electors are kingdoms and you have a free DoW on other government forms. Vassalising Mainz and Cleves is also a good idea that way you do not have to think about their capitals anymore.

change the government. If you change to a the lowest on the list (think its a something republic) you go to -3stab however use 1year to build 3xinf in very province and regain the 1stab then you can DoW away as all the electors are kingdoms and you have a free DoW on other government forms. Vassalising Mainz and Cleves is also a good idea that way you do not have to think about their capitals anymore.

I guess I'll DoW the Emperor's capital on day 1 (to avoid alliances), switch government and while waiting for stab, occupy Tuscany's capital and build troops.