+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 31 FirstFirst ... 3 18 26 27 28 29 30 ... LastLast

Thread: EU3 Achievements Megathread

best/quickest way to do the roman achiev
    "Never has so much been surrendered by so many to so few"
    -British opinion of the Italian army in North Africa during WW2

I just registered the game, but I'm still not getting achievements.

Crusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 Complete
    Divine WindHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionRome Gold
    SengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: Warband
    Mount & Blade: With Fire and SwordCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Conquest of Paradise
    EUIV: Res PublicaCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: Sunset InvasionCrusader Kings II: The Republic
    Crusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of India

You are - you have four of them, valued at 35 points.
    Ius Hibernicum, in nomine juris. Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum sonatur.

Ancestor Moth scribe for CK 2: Elder Kings - can you rival Tiber Septim's power?
    Burgundy: A Dream of Lotharingia (a Death & Taxes AAR - in torpor)
    The Three Certainties of Life (a Byzantine D&T AAR - updated 19.02.14)

Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res Publica

Quote Originally Posted by ZechsMerquise73 View Post
    I just registered the game, but I'm still not getting achievements.
    It's because it doesn't show in-game thanks to the Chronicles server glitch. You have several.

First Lieutenant Uni Maximilian's Avatar
    HoI AnthologyCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: Chronicles
    Divine WindHearts of Iron IIIHearts of Iron III CollectionHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper FiVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae Victis

I don't know if someone has already asked this before, but does extending game timelimit disable achievements?
    Thanks in advance
    Victoria 2 - I want to not believe
    Well, I was wrong

The Joseon road to modernization: A Korea Vicky II AAR

academic outlaw Moderator safferli's Avatar
    DiplomacyV2 BetaHoi 2 BetaEU3 Collectors EditionEUIV: Call to arms event

Quote Originally Posted by Uni Maximilian View Post
    I don't know if someone has already asked this before, but does extending game timelimit disable achievements?
    Thanks in advance
    I believe so.
    When I speak in regal, manly grey I do so as a moderator.
    Never publicly comment or answer to a moderation post. Please write a PM (see Rule #2 of the Forum Rules).

--
    How to give a proper man-to-man hug

Ireland's Teardrop -- EU3 DW Munster/Ireland AAR. Follow the story of Munster, taking over the entire North American continent!
    Rule Helvetia! Helvetia Rule the Waves... -- Victoria 2 beta AAR. Watch Switzerland defeat the British Royal Navy... or die trying!
    What if the Pope had 200,000 men? -- A Papal States EU3 1.3 aar (abandoned/finished after owning 70% of the world)

Quote Originally Posted by Uni Maximilian View Post
    Thanks in advance
    If the checksum changes, then the achievements are disabled.

First Lieutenant Uni Maximilian's Avatar
    HoI AnthologyCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: Chronicles
    Divine WindHearts of Iron IIIHearts of Iron III CollectionHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper FiVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae Victis

Quote Originally Posted by Valiant_Hogers View Post
    If the checksum changes, then the achievements are disabled.
    Ok, thanks a lot.
    Victoria 2 - I want to not believe
    Well, I was wrong

The Joseon road to modernization: A Korea Vicky II AAR

Cities in MotionCities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneKing Arthur IILeviathan: Warships
    MagickaMajesty II CollectionMarch of the EaglesPirates of Black CoveSemper Fi
    SengokuSword of the Stars IIVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Warlock: Master of the ArcaneMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordWar of the RosesEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Can anyone tell me how to get the "One league to rule them all"? I logged in at 24 members as England (I play offline), then got to 27 members by releasing vassals and having them join, still hasn't fired. What am I doing wrong? Do vassals count?
    I just restarted and tried kicking out a member to go to 23, then back up to 26, nothing.
    I have quit and restarted, relogged, let a couple of months pass, nada. I can't figure it out.
    I won't be able to sustain it for very long, a lot of them are from peace deals from my last war with Genoa, and they're gonna leave pretty fast...

Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    HOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneVictoria: RevolutionsSemper FiSword of the Stars
    Supreme Ruler 2020 GoldSupreme Ruler: Cold WarVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event

Quote Originally Posted by zzmeister View Post
    Can anyone tell me how to get the "One league to rule them all"? I logged in at 24 members as England (I play offline), then got to 27 members by releasing vassals and having them join, still hasn't fired. What am I doing wrong? Do vassals count?
    I just restarted and tried kicking out a member to go to 23, then back up to 26, nothing.
    I have quit and restarted, relogged, let a couple of months pass, nada. I can't figure it out.
    I won't be able to sustain it for very long, a lot of them are from peace deals from my last war with Genoa, and they're gonna leave pretty fast...
    One League to rule them all - Get 25 members in your trade league.
    Code:
    #'One League to rule them all.' - Get 25 members in your trade league.
    ONE_LEAGUE = 
    {
    	possible = {
    		government = merchant_republic
    		NOT = { num_of_league_members = 25 }
    	}

happened = {
    		num_of_league_members = 25
    	}
    }
    Probably easiest to do as Hansa or another league that already have a few members. I guess you need to be the actual leader of the league so England would be tricky. Unless you became a merchant republic (which is also a requirement for the achievement).
    Cancels writing: Interrupted by hoary marmot.

For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneKing Arthur IILeviathan: Warships
    SengokuSword of the Stars IIVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Warlock: Master of the ArcaneMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordWar of the RosesEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

I am the leader of my Merchant Republic as England. I built it mostly by conquering all the french provinces, releasing them and having them join "MY" Trade League. Wasn'T that hard, but didn't work, and I don't know why. Is there some hidden setting that states you have to start in 1399 with a Merchant Republic?

Elven Legacy CollectionEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneMagicka
    Majesty II Collection

Are achievements enabled on your save game? You can tell in the 'pick a country' screen. You don't have to start as a Merchant Republic in 1399. you don't even have to start in 1399.

I was going great with the African unification one, managed to westernise with mali in the late 1500s, however i didnt get a 7 admin leader till 100 years later which has pretty much killed any attempt to westernise my army in time to start attacking and gaining the rest of africa (which of course, Castille owns most of and just happens to be the most powerfull nation in my game)

Quote Originally Posted by TAMBOURINESNAKE View Post
    Are achievements enabled on your save game? You can tell in the 'pick a country' screen. You don't have to start as a Merchant Republic in 1399. you don't even have to start in 1399.
    Of course they are. I have 42 out of 50 achievements, not my first BBQ. And I still haven't figured out why this one won't trigger. Anyway, I have given up for now, have others to do.

Of course they are. I have 42 out of 50 achievements, not my first BBQ. And I still haven't figured out why this one won't trigger. Anyway, I have given up for now, have others to do.
    If you want to make sure, just start as Venice in 1399. I got 25 members in a couple months.

Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    HOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneVictoria: RevolutionsSemper FiSword of the Stars
    Supreme Ruler 2020 GoldSupreme Ruler: Cold WarVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness

of course they are. I have 42 out of 50 achievements, not my first bbq. And i still haven't figured out why this one won't trigger. Anyway, i have given up for now, have others to do.
    Quote Originally Posted by helios panoptes View Post
    if you want to make sure, just start as venice in 1399. I got 25 members in a couple months.
    Yep, it's actually a really fast achievement to get. Like most others that aren't about conquering the world or bugged (or both). Hansa or Venice should be able to complete it really fast.

Are you sure they're still activated for the current game? Sometimes EU3 just decides you won't get any achievements on your current campaign for no reason.

The only problem I can think of then, that would break it 100% would be if the achievement conditions I posted earlier means.
    Only possible whan starting out as a merchant republic AND without 25 members already.
    Which isn't entirely impossible I guess. . . Seeing as the not already having 25 members should definitely be a starting condition it wouldn't be a stretch that you might also need to start out as a merchant republic. Weird, but it wouldn't be the first "feature" when it comes to the achievements.

Thing is, I just thought I'd do this one as well, on my way to do the Three-Deckers one with England. Oh well, I'll do it in another game I guess.

Yeah, would be nice if the game let you know in advance. And ability to check what is missing during play would be a good improvement.

Podcat's Cat Wrangler T.j. Arnold's Avatar
    53 games registered

HoI AnthologyArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest Hour
    DiplomacyDungeonlandEast India CompanyEast India Company CollectionElven Legacy Collection
    Europa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The Glory
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    Iron CrossLeviathan: WarshipsMagickaMajesty 2EU3 Napoleon's Ambition
    Victoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeRome GoldSemper FiSengoku
    Sword of the StarsSupreme Ruler 2020 GoldSupreme Ruler: Cold WarThe Showdown EffectVictoria 2
    Rome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the ArcaneMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordWar of the Roses
    V2 AHD BetaHearts of Iron: The Card GamePride of NationsCK2: Holy Knight500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms eventEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res Publica

Blog Entries
    Can someone post a link to the thread where it was explained how to do the Jihad achievement? It's glitched, so you have to do something like move your capital to North America and convert to a different religion, but I don't remember the exact methodology.

One of the last few I need....

Quote Originally Posted by T.j. Arnold View Post
    Can someone post a link to the thread where it was explained how to do the Jihad achievement? It's glitched, so you have to do something like move your capital to North America and convert to a different religion, but I don't remember the exact methodology.

One of the last few I need....
    Save before doing a slider move.
    Move slider to Narrowminded.
    Hope that you get the event "Heresy", and it targets a province in the Americas.
    Incite that province to revolt somehow.
    Surrender to the religious rebels once they take a province.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 31 FirstFirst ... 3 18 26 27 28 29 30 ... LastLast