• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I don't even know what I'd do with Salzburg (I can't find it on the map) but what do you cast your vote for Jii?

Aliasing: Well I advertised this on several fan made forums made for paradox and It seems a bunch of people wanted a Tibet AAR....

gee, i don't know. advertising is OK, but those votes should be cast in the AAR to count ! !

otherwise, who is to know if there are any duplicates ! ! :rolleyes:

just my two pence ! ! :cool:

Aliasing: If your pence doesn't come with a vote please refrain for now

i am still deciding ! ! :cool:

Aliasing: Alright.... And btw the only reason I counted them is because Im friends with them in RL

all the more reason for them to vote - in the AAR ! ! it increases posts as well as views ! ! ;)

Well, any 1pm in Italy, really, except for Tuscany since it starts with a core on another province, and is a republic, meaning it can choose diplomatic rulers until it gets a boundary dispute or claims on our rivals. Modena starts in a PU under Ferrara to make things even more interesting.

Come on, Alencon! (Its a OPM France Vassal wich has nearly no course of expansion exept into Provence and if France collapses into France, but it cannot gain land with being a vassal :D )

3 Days left!!! But I have to ask.... WTF do I even do with a Salzburg? I mean just in case it wins. I can't even find it on the Map