• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
EDIT: OTOH, my dear badger, have you still got that Scandanavian save game from 1930. I'd like to see how wise your caution really was...

I've got one from 1920 - would you like me to send it to you?
Don't know how well it will work under a different mod configuration, but you're welcome to give it a shot.

(oh, and BTW, forgive the self-promotion, but I did indeed start another AAR as China, for those interested).

As a Swiss that has yet to complete a game of Vicky, I had to register here just to point out how realist this s*** is.

From the liberal rich vs biggoted poor to doing research just for the f*** of it, including having like 5 soldiers but huge reserves with highly effective military tech, it's all really, really swiss.

:confused:

As a Swiss that has yet to complete a game of Vicky, I had to register here just to point out how realist this s*** is.

From the liberal rich vs biggoted poor to doing research just for the f*** of it, including having like 5 soldiers but huge reserves with highly effective military tech, it's all really, really swiss.

:confused:

what a nice post - thanks!