+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Friday Night Euro game session #4 Dec 31st 7 PM GMT( London time)

Friday Night Euro game session #4 Dec 31st 7 PM GMT( London time)

Version 1.5
    38 scenario. Currently it's dec 1939. War is raging between all factions, even Japan.

This is a very fun game at a reasonable pace. Everyone really has a good time.

We had a few no shows, so there is now an open Japan and Nat China. Please reply to this post if your coming so I can mark you confirmed. If you want to take an open spot and your a new let me know which country. Otherwise you could take a minor as well.

USA - sabbath
    USSR - Yanpar
    France - Fimbulster
    Germany - rdudejr (confirmed)
    Japan - OPEN
    Italy - El Duck
    UK - Setloz
    Nat China -
    Don't forget to register on the www.warplanorange.net forums, where saves will be posted and planning had!

Arsenal of DemocracyCities in MotionDarkest HourFor The GloryHearts of Iron III
    Rome GoldVictoria 2Rome: Vae VictisPride of NationsRise of Prussia

Quote Originally Posted by rdudejr View Post
    Version 1.5
    38 scenario. Currently it's dec 1939. War is raging between all factions, even Japan.

This is a very fun game at a reasonable pace. Everyone really has a good time.

We had a few no shows, so there is now an open Japan and Nat China. Please reply to this post if your coming so I can mark you confirmed. If you want to take an open spot and your a new let me know which country. Otherwise you could take a minor as well.

USA - sabbath
    USSR - Yanpar
    France - Fimbulster
    Germany - rdudejr (confirmed)
    Japan - OPEN
    Italy - El Duck
    UK - Setloz
    Nat China -
    Don't forget to register on the www.warplanorange.net forums, where saves will be posted and planning had!
    Can I join as Japan, I have played MP before but its been a while.

Yes, please do!

Just show up.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_B0narpte View Post
    Can I join as Japan, I have played MP before but its been a while.
    Also please join the WPO forums www.warplanorange.net

Also please join the WPO forums www.warplanorange.net
    I've tried to sign up twice but the frikken admin won't reply after I've tried to join the forum.
    The man who has no sense of history, is like a man who has no ears or eyes - that guy, you know THAT GUY
    There is nothing new in the world except the history you do not know - Harry Truman
    And well, everything can be obvious... but only after you've found it out or someone told you. - Titan79

For those who enjoy vanilla AoD, but want to see a much more intelligent AI, more historical events and overall better gameplay then download this mod.

My work in progress, an Improved 1941 scenario for AoD.

AARs:
    The BBC Reports! An ten-player online 1936 AoD AAR using the 1.09 changes 25: ongoing

A three-player online AoD AAR using the Improved 1936 mod - currently reached August 1941: the game has ended but the AAR is in need of updating

My first AAR playing as Germany using the AoD Third Reich Mod - currently reached August 1945: postponed

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_B0narpte View Post
    I've tried to sign up twice but the frikken admin won't reply after I've tried to join the forum.
    What name did you register under? I'll let him know

What name did you register under? I'll let him know
    1st first username was "Mr_B0nartpe". 2nd time it was "VeniVidiVici". I'd prefer the admin/s to activate my first one as that one uses an email address I use regularly.
    The man who has no sense of history, is like a man who has no ears or eyes - that guy, you know THAT GUY
    There is nothing new in the world except the history you do not know - Harry Truman
    And well, everything can be obvious... but only after you've found it out or someone told you. - Titan79

For those who enjoy vanilla AoD, but want to see a much more intelligent AI, more historical events and overall better gameplay then download this mod.

My work in progress, an Improved 1941 scenario for AoD.

AARs:
    The BBC Reports! An ten-player online 1936 AoD AAR using the 1.09 changes 25: ongoing

A three-player online AoD AAR using the Improved 1936 mod - currently reached August 1941: the game has ended but the AAR is in need of updating

My first AAR playing as Germany using the AoD Third Reich Mod - currently reached August 1945: postponed

HoI AnthologyArsenal of DemocracyDarkest HourEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesIron Cross
    500k club

ı dont think that i can show up at 31 st. it is new year guys

+ Reply to Thread