• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Good to hear that you are OK. If you need to do a day trip to Dunedin or need to stay overnight gives a yell. No room for family but we have a comfy couch if you want to apply for a job locally or whatever and stay overnight. Theres also various family facilties up here (saltwater pool, moana pool, various sports things) if you want to entertain the kids for a day trip or something.

Kids need/want a PS2 or Xbox? Wife works at Mainfreight and I can send some games down for the kinds if you want.

A relief to know your safe mate. Look after the family. We will let Anders sub you :D

Sounds like there gonna be digging for people for a whilst.Anyways we will probably sub you in the sunday game but will try not to play the others util you retrun.

I think if zardnar is here this week KT can look after US for you.

I'm around for scheduled hgames but I haven't really been in the mood to play any HoI at all (even Abyss) for various reasons.

Sounds like there gonna be digging for people for a whilst.Anyways we will probably sub you in the sunday game but will try not to play the others util you retrun.

I think if zardnar is here this week KT can look after US for you.

Update: I won't be back in Chch until Thursday night. Power in our street isn't expected to return until they complete the overhead line from bromley to New Brifghton, which has our suburb smacjk in the centre. Last night our street was sealed to traffic, so even if i wanted to get there i couldn't. This morning its been cleared so we can get down there. I'm heading back up on Thursday night with the mother in law, possibly stopping in Dunners to get everything we need to manage our stay in Quakechurch, and then pushing on.

Aparently the liquifaction is the main damage, but looking more and more like our family is moving to Southland ASAP. Seeking out my manager on Monday and seeing if i can be transferred south or something.

Me too. Or atleast if i remember.

Only night I cant make it. I am out between 9pm - 11pm nz

I can play tonight, tomorrow night and all weekend.

Alright Hobos, Im back. Whens the game, any game?