• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Any news on the registration code fix?

No good news.

Kallocain will have to request a listing of the codes and then enter them manually into the system. Might thus not be fixed immediately - but at least it is a plan of sorts.

No good news.

Kallocain will have to request a listing of the codes and then enter them manually into the system. Might thus not be fixed immediately - but at least it is a plan of sorts.

Thanks for the reply. :)

From what i know... it could be done during the month.... but we know Kallocain has a lot of work to do... especially with the upcoming Convention :p

From what i know... it could be done during the month.... but we know Kallocain has a lot of work to do... especially with the upcoming Convention :p

You mean bar fest?

:rofl:

Yeah, the thing i can't attend being on the wrong side of that river they call Atlantic... :p

Yeah, the thing i can't attend being on the wrong side of that river they call Atlantic... :p

But its a great place to hide your U-boots. Anywho I digress. Can't wait to get my Lead and Gold Icon!

Same here... i still got 3 icons waiting :p

My registration code works now if you just leave off the last letter.

Lucky you, still not working for me :confused:

:( Well thats not good.

Kallocain has to manually import the codes from elsewhere... i guess she has started, your's was among those already done, not mine :p

Me, too! Sorry, gigau.

It's ok... i can play the game. So i'll be patient. Kallocain is always busy listening and doing her best to help us. ;)

Works now !

Linda, you are the best... must have been a nightmare manually implementing all the codes...

<3

Noooo Gigau has the same icon count as me now...

crying.jpg

I love humor.

Only reaction i can have :