• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I am sorry to ask but whats the diference between Lead & Gold and the Lead & Gold: Four pack bundle, both of which are for sale on gamersgate?

Apart from the price, everything seems identical.

I am sorry to ask but whats the diference between Lead & Gold and the Lead & Gold: Four pack bundle, both of which are for sale on gamersgate?

Apart from the price, everything seems identical.
You get 4 copies of Lead and Gold in the four pack, 1 for you, 3 for your friends!

also, i wish it came on GG earlier, i could've avoided the hassle with Steam... still not got my icon dammit!

Do i look like the santa, sonny? Thanks for the info, though. :p

I would if i could, but all of my friends are either not interested in the game itself, or just dont like the fact that they would have to pay to play a game.

I know that piracy is a bad thing, but it is a common thing these days, sadly.

Dont look at me though - i got a fair share of PI games as you can see below my name. I like to support companies that make good games. And lead and gold is a damn good shooter.

I just wish that fatshark added some microphone support... Otherwise the game would be close to perfection.

Bought the game thru GG. Forum code is not compatible format.

XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX
instead of
XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX

Hmm.. normally that means you should type in all letters as they come, skipping the last letter.

so
ABCDE-FGHIJK-LMNOP-QRSTU-VWXYZ
becomes
ABCD-EFGH-IJKL-MNOP-QRSTU-VWXY

Have you tried that already?

Hmm.. normally that means you should type in all letters as they come, skipping the last letter.

so
ABCDE-FGHIJK-LMNOP-QRSTU-VWXYZ
becomes
ABCD-EFGH-IJKL-MNOP-QRSTU-VWXY

Have you tried that already?

I've tried that (just bought it today), it worked for Ship Simulator Extreme, but not for Lead and Gold :confused:

Confirmed, the code does not work. :(

That leaves you with plan B. Wait for the end of Christmas (or actually the end of the Yule holidays) when Kallocain can look into your problem. I'll put your issue into her "to do" basket, and hopefully she'll be able to get back to you as soon as possible.

(Unless mistbite reads this thread and has any further suggestions.)

That leaves you with plan B. Wait for the end of Christmas (or actually the end of the Yule holidays) when Kallocain can look into your problem. I'll put your issue into her "to do" basket, and hopefully she'll be able to get back to you as soon as possible.

(Unless mistbite reads this thread and has any further suggestions.)

Thanks. Actually, having the problem with the registration of a couple other games, i already messaged her. :p

I am going to punch my pillow in anger.

Thanks. Actually, having the problem with the registration of a couple other games, i already messaged her. :p

NOoooooooooooo :D

YEeeeeeessssss :D

Any news on the registration code fix?

Be nice with our dear Kallocain... or you won't get your 36th :p