+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Lead & Gold now available on GamersGate

Achtung PanzerArsenal of DemocracyCommander: Conquest of the AmericasDarkest HourEast India Company Collection
    Elven Legacy CollectionDivine WindHearts of Iron IIIIron CrossThe Kings Crusade
    Majesty 2Rome GoldSemper FiVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Mount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword

Lead & Gold now available on GamersGate

Hi everyone!

Today we released Lead & Gold on GamersGate!

http://www.gamersgate.com/DD-LAG/lea...-the-wild-west

Enjoy!
    Daniel (mistbite)
    Executive VP
    GamersGate.com

*Real Gamers Do It Online*

A bunny with a hat Moderator Nikolai II's Avatar
    200k clubArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonDeus VultEast India Company Collection
    Divine WindFor The GloryGalactic AssaultHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineIron CrossLost Empire - ImmortalsEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: Revolutions
    Europa Universalis: RomeSemper FiSword of the StarsSupreme Ruler 2020 GoldRome: Vae Victis
    Hoi 2 Beta500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

I copied your post to the main "buy here" sticky as well.
    FSM! I am convinced. Are you?
    IPU! I have faith. Do you?

GENERATION 33: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Achtung PanzerArsenal of DemocracyCommander: Conquest of the AmericasDarkest HourEast India Company Collection
    Elven Legacy CollectionDivine WindHearts of Iron IIIIron CrossThe Kings Crusade
    Majesty 2Rome GoldSemper FiVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Mount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword

That would be much appreciated.

Daniel (mistbite)
    Executive VP
    GamersGate.com

*Real Gamers Do It Online*

200k clubArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonDeus VultEast India Company Collection
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineIron CrossLost Empire - ImmortalsEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: Revolutions
    Europa Universalis: RomeSemper FiSword of the StarsSupreme Ruler 2020 GoldRome: Vae Victis

I used past tense, so you could have done so too.

GENERATION 33: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

200k clubCities in MotionCrusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the AmericasDeus Vult
    East India Company CollectionDivine WindFor The GloryHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    Lead and GoldThe Kings CrusadeMagickaMarch of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's Ambition
    Victoria: RevolutionsSword of the StarsVictoria 2Rome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: Warband
    Mount & Blade: With Fire and SwordCK2: Holy KnightEU Rome Collectors EditionEU3 Collectors Edition500k club
    EUIV: Call to arms eventEuropa Universalis IVWar of the Vikings

I am sorry to ask but whats the diference between Lead & Gold and the Lead & Gold: Four pack bundle, both of which are for sale on gamersgate?

Apart from the price, everything seems identical.
    "If a man does not strike first, he will be the first struck" - Athenogoras of Syracuse
    "Force is the most effective and efficient means to do something and the virtuous prince will employ its leverage." - Machiavelli
    "Men should either be treated generously or destroyed, because they take revenge for slight injures - for heavy ones they cannot" - Machiavelli
    "It is best to be both feared and loved, however, if one cannot be both it is better to be feared than loved." - Machiavelli
    "A prince must be a lion, but he must also know how to play the fox." - Machiavelli
    "I'm the lord of lords, not the server of servants." - Joγo II of Portugal

200k clubAchtung PanzerArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCities in Motion
    Crusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the AmericasDarkest HourDeus VultEast India Company Collection
    Elven Legacy CollectionEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    Heir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineIron CrossLead and GoldLegio
    MagickaMajesty 2EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionNaval War: Arctic CirclePenumbra - Black Plague
    Victoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper FiSengokuSword of the Stars
    Sword of the Stars IISupreme Ruler: Cold WarSupreme Ruler 2020Victoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Victoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandRise of PrussiaEU3 Collectors Edition
    Knights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by BurningEGO View Post
    I am sorry to ask but whats the diference between Lead & Gold and the Lead & Gold: Four pack bundle, both of which are for sale on gamersgate?

Apart from the price, everything seems identical.
    You get 4 copies of Lead and Gold in the four pack, 1 for you, 3 for your friends!

also, i wish it came on GG earlier, i could've avoided the hassle with Steam... still not got my icon dammit!
    Well, you can prove anything with facts....

200k clubCities in MotionCrusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the AmericasDeus Vult
    East India Company CollectionDivine WindFor The GloryHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    Victoria: RevolutionsSword of the StarsVictoria 2Rome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: Warband
    Mount & Blade: With Fire and SwordCK2: Holy KnightEU Rome Collectors EditionEU3 Collectors Edition500k club

Do i look like the santa, sonny? Thanks for the info, though.
    "If a man does not strike first, he will be the first struck" - Athenogoras of Syracuse
    "Force is the most effective and efficient means to do something and the virtuous prince will employ its leverage." - Machiavelli
    "Men should either be treated generously or destroyed, because they take revenge for slight injures - for heavy ones they cannot" - Machiavelli
    "It is best to be both feared and loved, however, if one cannot be both it is better to be feared than loved." - Machiavelli
    "A prince must be a lion, but he must also know how to play the fox." - Machiavelli

Or you can buy a fourpack, have your friends each pay you 90% of what a single game costs and get your own copy at cost

I would if i could, but all of my friends are either not interested in the game itself, or just dont like the fact that they would have to pay to play a game.

I know that piracy is a bad thing, but it is a common thing these days, sadly.

Dont look at me though - i got a fair share of PI games as you can see below my name. I like to support companies that make good games. And lead and gold is a damn good shooter.

I just wish that fatshark added some microphone support... Otherwise the game would be close to perfection.

200k clubAchtung PanzerArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings II
    Commander: Conquest of the AmericasDeus VultEast India Company CollectionElven Legacy CollectionFor The Glory
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneLegioEuropa Universalis: Rome
    Mount & Blade: WarbandV2 BetaEU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Blog Entries
    Bought the game thru GG. Forum code is not compatible format.

XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX
    instead of
    XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX

Hmm.. normally that means you should type in all letters as they come, skipping the last letter.

so
    ABCDE-FGHIJK-LMNOP-QRSTU-VWXYZ
    becomes
    ABCD-EFGH-IJKL-MNOP-QRSTU-VWXY

Have you tried that already?

F-CEO of EUIV:MEIOU and Taxes gigau's Avatar
    83 games registered

200k clubHoI AnthologyArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings II
    Commander: Conquest of the AmericasDarkest HourDeus VultDiplomacyEuropa Universalis 3
    Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The GloryFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIHearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    Iron CrossMagickaMarch of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: Revolutions
    Europa Universalis: RomeRome GoldSemper FiSengokuSupreme Ruler 2020
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: Warband
    Mount & Blade: With Fire and SwordWar of the RosesHearts of Iron: The Card GamePride of NationsRise of Prussia
    CK2: Holy KnightEU Rome Collectors EditionEU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order
    EUIV: Call to arms eventWar of the VikingsEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res Publica

Roaming zombishly... looking for icooooonsssss !
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikolai II View Post
    Hmm.. normally that means you should type in all letters as they come, skipping the last letter.

so
    ABCDE-FGHIJK-LMNOP-QRSTU-VWXYZ
    becomes
    ABCD-EFGH-IJKL-MNOP-QRSTU-VWXY

Have you tried that already?
    I've tried that (just bought it today), it worked for Ship Simulator Extreme, but not for Lead and Gold
    • Europa Universalis III : MEIOU --- MEIOU Subforum in english | MEIOU on Twitter | MEIOU on Facebook | MEIOU Online Manual •
    • If you have zero infamy, then you're wasting everybody's forgiveness. - Zzzzz...
    •
    • Europa Universalis IV •
    • MEIOU and Taxes - It falls on to me to rule the entire world,... and don't forget to bring me my taxes ! - Download >>> HERE <<< •

M&T Subforum | M&T en Franηais | M&T on Facebook | M&T Wiki | M&T Report Tickets
    • Yes, I should have realised by now that when asking EOOQE, you don't ask if something is possible. You have to ask how - jrgen3 •
    • Ainsi Je Frappe - the level 1 unit sprite revamp. •
    Discussion thread | Vanilla version on Workshop | DLC version on Workshop | M&T version on Workshop | M&T and DLC version on Workshop
    • Awarded the SAS Award for Forum Dedication •
    • Vice-Zombiemaster of the Icon Zombie Club ! •

10+ Years on the Forum Demi Moderator SAS's Avatar
    85 games registered

200k clubHoI AnthologyCrusader Kings IIDiplomacyFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIHearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest HourMarch of the EaglesRome Gold
    Semper FiSengokuCK2: Holy KnightEU Rome Collectors EditionEU3 Collectors Edition
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms eventWar of the VikingsMagicka: Wizard Wars Founder Wizard
    Warlock 2: The ExiledEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res PublicaAncient Space

Blog Entries
    Confirmed, the code does not work.
    - March of the Eagles mod: The Gods

- When I speak in Cyan its as a Demi-Moderator. Please review the following links: FAQ / Forum Rules / General Usage

That leaves you with plan B. Wait for the end of Christmas (or actually the end of the Yule holidays) when Kallocain can look into your problem. I'll put your issue into her "to do" basket, and hopefully she'll be able to get back to you as soon as possible.

(Unless mistbite reads this thread and has any further suggestions.)

83 games registered

200k clubHoI AnthologyArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings II
    Commander: Conquest of the AmericasDarkest HourDeus VultDiplomacyEuropa Universalis 3
    Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The GloryFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIHearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    Iron CrossMagickaMarch of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: Revolutions
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: Warband
    Mount & Blade: With Fire and SwordWar of the RosesHearts of Iron: The Card GamePride of NationsRise of Prussia
    CK2: Holy KnightEU Rome Collectors EditionEU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order
    EUIV: Call to arms eventWar of the VikingsEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res Publica

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikolai II View Post
    That leaves you with plan B. Wait for the end of Christmas (or actually the end of the Yule holidays) when Kallocain can look into your problem. I'll put your issue into her "to do" basket, and hopefully she'll be able to get back to you as soon as possible.

(Unless mistbite reads this thread and has any further suggestions.)
    Thanks. Actually, having the problem with the registration of a couple other games, i already messaged her.
    • Europa Universalis III : MEIOU --- MEIOU Subforum in english | MEIOU on Twitter | MEIOU on Facebook | MEIOU Online Manual •
    • If you have zero infamy, then you're wasting everybody's forgiveness. - Zzzzz...
    •
    • MEIOU and Taxes - It falls on to me to rule the entire world,... and don't forget to bring me my taxes ! - Download >>> HERE <<< •

M&T Subforum | M&T en Franηais | M&T on Facebook | M&T Wiki | M&T Report Tickets
    • Yes, I should have realised by now that when asking EOOQE, you don't ask if something is possible. You have to ask how - jrgen3 •
    Discussion thread | Vanilla version on Workshop | DLC version on Workshop | M&T version on Workshop | M&T and DLC version on Workshop

200k clubAchtung PanzerArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings II
    Commander: Conquest of the AmericasDeus VultEast India Company CollectionElven Legacy CollectionFor The Glory
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneLegioEuropa Universalis: Rome
    Mount & Blade: WarbandV2 BetaEU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Blog Entries
    I am going to punch my pillow in anger.

85 games registered

Hearts of Iron IIIHearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest HourMarch of the EaglesRome Gold
    Semper FiSengokuCK2: Holy KnightEU Rome Collectors EditionEU3 Collectors Edition
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms eventWar of the VikingsMagicka: Wizard Wars Founder Wizard
    Warlock 2: The ExiledEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res PublicaAncient Space

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by gigau View Post

Thanks. Actually, having the problem with the registration of a couple other games, i already messaged her.
    NOoooooooooooo

- When I speak in Cyan its as a Demi-Moderator. Please review the following links: FAQ / Forum Rules / General Usage

83 games registered

Blog Entries
    YEeeeeeessssss
    •

85 games registered

Blog Entries
    Any news on the registration code fix?

83 games registered

Blog Entries
    Be nice with our dear Kallocain... or you won't get your 36th
    •

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast