+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Pokemon daimyo mod 0.1 [DW]

200k clubCrusader Kings IIDeus VultDiplomacyEuropa Universalis 3
    Divine WindFor The GloryHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper FiSengoku
    Supreme Ruler 2020 GoldVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedRome: Vae VictisCK2: Holy Knight
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Pokemon daimyo mod 0.1 [DW]

There are many people who have complained on the forums that using Heian-era families for Japan is silly and anachronistic. I take the other view. I think it's not silly or anachronistic enough!

Therefore (well, that and because I'm a bit of a fanboy) I have decided to replace the four Heian families with the four Japanese pokemon regions. Isshu/Unova is not yet included, as it's on the other side of the world and I don't know what tech group to put 'em in, and the games aren't even out yet outside Japan.

Pokemon.rar
    Last edited by birdboy2000; 15-12-2010 at 06:35.

Ok I'm curious, what does the decision "Gotta Catch 'Em All" do?

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDeus VultDivine Wind
    For The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    MagickaEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionRome GoldSemper FiSengoku
    Sword of the StarsSword of the Stars IIVictoria 2EU3 Collectors Edition500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event

Pfeh. What a half-hearted effort. Splitting things in four regions - there are 32 gyms! How can you reduce them to four "regions" that don't even fit the borders you're using? It's ridiculous!

By the way, I still think it should have been one of the starters for Kanto and Lugia or Ho-Oh for Johto, just saying :-p
    NEWSFLASH: If you ever said "It's called EUROPA Universalis" as sole justification for blatant misrepresentation of the RoW: you're likely on my ignore list.
    Age of Discovery: The World beyond Europe
    30 native hordes in North America, warring city states in Mexico: a mod about the world 15th century Europe was about to encounter...
    KIA by the Prix in BlueEmu's Ad Astra, 2nd character underway.

200k clubA Game of DwarvesHoI AnthologyArsenal of DemocracyCities in Motion
    Cities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the AmericasDeus VultDungeonland
    East India CompanyElven Legacy CollectionEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneImpireEuropa Universalis III: In NomineKing Arthur II
    Lead and GoldLeviathan: WarshipsThe Kings CrusadeMagickaMajesty 2
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionPirates of Black CoveVictoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSemper Fi
    SengokuSword of the StarsSword of the Stars IIThe Showdown EffectVictoria 2
    Mount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the ArcaneWar of the RosesHearts of Iron: The Card GameCK2: Holy Knight
    EU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event

*chuckles* An amusing idea Birdboy. Got to agree with Guillaume though. Also, you realise now you're going to have to do up unique units to represent Pokémon only available in that region, right?
    Veni Vidi Castravi Illegitimos

Divine WindFor The GloryHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper FiSengoku
    Supreme Ruler 2020 GoldVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedRome: Vae VictisCK2: Holy Knight

I welcome any assistance in this mod, especially as I have no idea how to edit sprites or whatnot. :P

Topaz-Fisted Demi-God Moderator Mr. Capiatlist's Avatar
    200k clubCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultEast India Company
    Europa Universalis 3EU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneLeviathan: Warships
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSengokuVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the ArcaneCK2: Holy Knight
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IVWarlock 2: The ExiledEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise
    EUIV: Res PublicaCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: Sunset InvasionCrusader Kings II: The Republic
    Crusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of IndiaCrusader Kings II: Charlemagne

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Guillaume HJ View Post
    Pfeh. What a half-hearted effort. Splitting things in four regions - there are 32 gyms! How can you reduce them to four "regions" that don't even fit the borders you're using? It's ridiculous!

By the way, I still think it should have been one of the starters for Kanto and Lugia or Ho-Oh for Johto, just saying :-p
    Actually that might be funny... add some extra provinces based off of the Pokemon world... I'd find that very interesting (he says as he plays Pokémon White).
    -Mr. Capiatlist (Ink well):

When I speak in Rose, I do so as a Moderator. :: Forum Rules | AARland Rules 1 | Rules 2 | Interactivity Rules
    (Never quote or otherwise publicly respond to my rose text. If you have a problem: PM me.)

200k clubA Game of DwarvesHoI AnthologyArsenal of DemocracyCities in Motion
    Cities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the AmericasDeus VultDungeonland
    East India CompanyElven Legacy CollectionEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneImpireEuropa Universalis III: In NomineKing Arthur II
    Lead and GoldLeviathan: WarshipsThe Kings CrusadeMagickaMajesty 2
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionPirates of Black CoveVictoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSemper Fi
    SengokuSword of the StarsSword of the Stars IIThe Showdown EffectVictoria 2
    Mount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the ArcaneWar of the RosesHearts of Iron: The Card GameCK2: Holy Knight
    EU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event

birdboy, you are hearby directed to continue developing this thing to the point where we can make a Bulbapedia article about it without appearing to be playing favourites.

*idly wonders how the Isshu region could be worked into it*
    It's a pity the Shanghai theory people weren't right, or you could have worked Isshu into the new dynamics for the Chinese factions.
    Veni Vidi Castravi Illegitimos

Quote Originally Posted by Mukashi View Post
    birdboy, you are hearby directed to continue developing this thing to the point where we can make a Bulbapedia article about it without appearing to be playing favourites.

*idly wonders how the Isshu region could be worked into it*
    It's a pity the Shanghai theory people weren't right, or you could have worked Isshu into the new dynamics for the Chinese factions.
    I was planning on using digimon for the chinese factions - virus/data/vaccine. But then I realized I don't know how to edit graphics, I don't remember which to use, and the old graphics would look very silly. Isshu makes most sense in New York, because that's where it is, but North America is honestly kind of dull in vanilla and very distant from Japan in any case.

Not really a fascist brony monsterfurby's Avatar
    Cities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultDungeonland
    Europa Universalis 3Divine WindFor The GloryHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineMagickaMarch of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: Revolutions
    Europa Universalis: RomeSemper FiSengokuSupreme Ruler 2020Victoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: Warband500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res PublicaCrusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
    Crusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: Sunset InvasionCrusader Kings II: The RepublicCrusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
    Crusader Kings II: Rajas of IndiaCrusader Kings II: Charlemagne

This just made my day. Haven't had a sudden laugh attack like this in quite a while.
    Also: does anyone know how to get tea off a laptop monitor?
    Public Service Announcement:
    "...this is still a free country and anyone telling a
    fellow like me "brother you're full of ****" better be
    good and ready to answer politely when asked if he'd care
    to say why!"

No John, you are the Syndies IconOfEvi's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesVictoria: RevolutionsSupreme Ruler 2020 GoldEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order
    EUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res Publica

This mod could the most epic to rule them all.

Gotta Catch Em All should be renamed To Be A Pokemon Master

Also, Isshu is based off of the New York metropolitian area, so...XD
    Nationality - American
    Religion - Sikh
    Political Ideology - Anti-Communist, Raj America

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Dear god no.... why have you done this? TELL ME WHY???

This is the most brilliant mod, ever. Congratulations!
    Mourning Magna Mundi

+ Reply to Thread