Add possibility that you can choose to recognition of new states or not.

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

unmerged(151332)

Lt. General
1 Badges
Aug 10, 2009
  • Darkest Hour
Example for campaign and for future mods. If some country is not recognised by others. That state cant have any diplomaty only can ask for recognition for some states witch will cost money. Today exsample transistania in Moldova. Or Kosovo from 65% countryes in the world.

+1 for the idea. Also if the nation is a puppet and you recognize it, it will improve relations with the puppet and it's master/alliance.

Examples: Post ww1 States. Manchuria, FDR/DDR...

Nice idea, but I don't see any use for it other than improving relations and possibly for adding flavour.

EDIT: And decreasing relations with say, China, if one recognizes Manchuria for example.

if an unrecognised state(reckognised by less than 5 reckognised states) is out of any alliance it should be easier (with less diessent and belligerence) to dow it
for example koreas could have dowed themselves not by event but by higher dow % chance

[and that would give real and logical need for puppets, if sov just assimilated eastern europe, it could have no extra votes in UN and couldn't make new 'claims' (new puppets that with recognision would be untouchable leading to increase of sphere of influence)]

reckognising could also help to take puppet out of puppetery, grow belligerence, and decrease relations iwith a state that has claims on area

Last edited:
I reall y glad that someone support my idea, and give some more extra things abaut it.

Independence guaranties should=regconition

No if Britan guaranted Indenpednece of Poland. Britan Protect Poland from any invasion/aggresion. And even widauth protection britan still recognition Poland as a state.