+ Reply to Thread
Page 78 of 659 FirstFirst ... 3 28 53 68 76 77 78 79 80 88 103 128 153 178 ... LastLast
Results 1,541 to 1,560 of 13169

Thread: Post your (DW) Empire

200k clubCities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEast India Company
    EU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    HOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneLead and GoldLost Empire - ImmortalsPenumbra - Black Plague
    Victoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSemper FiSword of the StarsSupreme Ruler 2020 Gold
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: WarbandV2 Beta
    CK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

My Teutonic Order -> Prussia -> Germany game, the continuation of a previous post

Yeah, I'm a wimp, I keep the BB low etc. But I have one problem, why can't my reforms pass? I click in them, the benefits message appear but nothing, it does not advance (I think it's the first one, Calls for Reichreform). Do they have to be toted by all the members? Even in that case, I think more than a half of the HRE is my vassal, and in the electors only Bohemia is not a vassal and vote for himself.

What should I pursuit now? I want to form the HRE, so that means I have to be friendly to the empire (and the infamy for unlawful tyranny hurts, although currently I only get 0.5 from it, (even when I have 5* advisor + embassy + cabinet). I also have Unam Sanctam. I'm thinking in a walk in Russia, France is unfortunately protestant (my religion).

EDIT: Oh it's 1726
    Last edited by Camara; 17-03-2011 at 17:09.
    Terra Universalis II
    For EU IV
    Another kind of whole world mod
    Magna Terra
    For EU Rome VV
    The way to be Imperator of all the Old World
    Umbra Spherae
    For Crusader Kings II
    Expand your faith and realm into all the Old World

Quote Originally Posted by Boris ze Spider View Post
    what is your inflation now?
    56-- yr 1817

For The Glory

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Camara View Post
    My Teutonic Order -> Prussia -> Germany game, the continuation of a previous post
    Another Border Criminal.

Darkest HourEU3 CompleteDivine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    The Kings CrusadeRome GoldSemper FiVictoria 2Mount & Blade: Warband

I was banned for expressing myself.,Sweden
    lawl

Emperor of Outremer TheCheeseMaster's Avatar
    Cities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneMagicka
    March of the EaglesVictoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSemper FiSword of the Stars
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Conquest of Paradise

whos the bright yellow in Africa and the Balkans?
    "I haven't had this much sex since I was a boy scout leader, I mean, at the time, I was dating alot"
    - Lt. Frank Drebin

My AARs at the inkwell

Darkest HourEU3 CompleteDivine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    The Kings CrusadeRome GoldSemper FiVictoria 2Mount & Blade: Warband

I was banned for expressing myself.,Sweden
    corfu? :s

El Presidente of Tropico & etc Ivir Baggins's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourEU3 CompleteHeir to the ThroneMagicka
    500k club

Might it be Peru?

EDIT: No wait, it's Utrecht.
    "Moab is my washpot, and over Edom shall I cast out my shoe." - Psalm 108:9

I have a YouTube channel!

Recruit
    Cities in MotionCrusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneRome GoldSemper FiVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedRome: Vae Victis

Looks more like Alsacc to me

Crusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 Complete
    Divine WindHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionRome Gold
    SengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: Warband
    Mount & Blade: With Fire and SwordCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by MondoPotato View Post
    Holy hell! Norman Siberia??
    Ius Hibernicum, in nomine juris. Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum sonatur.

Ancestor Moth scribe for CK 2: Elder Kings - can you rival Tiber Septim's power?
    Burgundy: A Dream of Lotharingia (a Death & Taxes AAR - in torpor)
    The Three Certainties of Life (a Byzantine D&T AAR - updated 19.02.14)

For The Glory

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MondoPotato View Post
    I used gimp. Obviously photoshop will do the trick too, but I've always been partial to gimp.

It's the regular map you get from hitting the map screenshot button, just jazzed up a bit.
    Did you jazz it up based on any existing map mod? It looks gorgeous.

Orissa 1473, Miscmods 0.72 Dark Continent scenario. I'm aiming to be a relatively small but rich trading nation (I think it was the orange colour influencing me ). Of course, I've been more focused on constant struggles with Bihar for dominance of eastern India. Meanwhile Rajputana became the strongest nation in the western half only to suffer invasion at the hands of a very scary Timurid Empire and begin to crumble to rebels.

Winds of change are starting to spread through India and China as explorers return from the dead continent with knowledge thought lost. Things should be getting interesting very soon.

Edit:

1500, I've finally gotten an explorer and checked out the state of Europe so I've allowed myself to look at the whole map. Morocco and the Ottomans are busy fighting over the ruins around the Med. Unfortunately I've got nowhere near enough range to get in on the action. Luckily, there's still plenty of room in the East Indies.

Last edited by Sybot; 17-03-2011 at 23:48.

Love Orissa - great flag!

Crusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineMarch of the Eagles
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper FiSengoku
    Sword of the Stars IISupreme Ruler 2020Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Rome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by th3freakie View Post
    Did you jazz it up based on any existing map mod? It looks gorgeous.
    Nope, no map mod for inspiration. I just did what I thought might look nice. I make so many atlassy type maps at work, it's nice to make some that are a little more artistic once in a while.

Quote Originally Posted by Arakhor View Post
    Holy hell! Norman Siberia??
    Yeah, wild eh? Not sure why Normandy would want a chunk of Siberia... but whatever. The Brits were pretty excitable over their little chunk in kamchatka too. England or Spain seem to really love colonizing that area for some reason.

Tried to imitate the real world
    Capital New York City.

PS: How is Russia formed without them ever seeming to have had the right cores?

Darkest HourDivine WindVictoria 2

Vancouver BC, Former British Dominion called Canada
    Country?

Jerusalem.

Papal States, 1815 AD, Vanilla DW. Hopped into the Empire and conquered Naples/Sicily. Worked my way north DoW-Vasilizing/Annexing until I had most of Italy. Fended off France and England with navy while i pushed north into alps and east into balkans. Pushed Ottomans into turkey and vassilized their shattered empire as a bulwark against arabs. Turned west and broke up France, Spain and GB as much as possible (France has already started to rebuild). Bohemia was once a threat with their massive fielded army, but several protracted wars with my vassals acting as occupying armies while mine chased the big enemies around I broke their hold on the Emperorship and forced them to release many of their holdings.

See my 80+ infamy from expansion into southern france and taking holdings in holy land. The -3 stability and BB revolt bumps would be a problem if i didn't have and army twice the size of anyone else.

Indipidipenditant Demi Moderator LordLeto's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineMagickaMajesty 2EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionEuropa Universalis: Rome
    Victoria 2Mount & Blade: WarbandCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEUIV: Call to arms event
    Europa Universalis IV

My Irish Empire(From Connacht):

Switched to Imperial Govt. as soon as I could to make Brian Boru envious. It was tough going at the start, got annexed and had to restart more then once(even once after I formed Ireland, damn English). But two things finally went my way, 1. Castille destroyed the English Navy. and 2. France finally ate enough of its vassals for myself to sneak into its alliance. Those two things allowed me to break the English back. After that it was a matter of eating the Irish Isles() and building an appropriately large navy. Spent most of the game butting heads with Castille for some reason, so I neutralized them via a friendly Navarra(and not so friendly Portugal). When I stripped France of Brittany it launched a cascade that undid them, main beneficiary was my long time ally Navarra. Most of the latter game was colonial wars, kicking France, Castille, and Holland out of N American for the most part(Pacific coast N of Washinton being the exception) and finishing up my over arching project for the game, The IRISH Isles:
    If I'm speaking in Gold, it means I'm speaking in my capacity as a Demi-Mod.
    Any other color, it's your choice whether to pay attention or not

"Texas is a state of mind. Texas is an obsession. Above all, Texas is a nation in every sense of the word." -- John Steinbeck

PARADOX 10 COMMANDMENTS

200k clubCities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEast India Company
    EU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    HOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneLead and GoldLost Empire - ImmortalsPenumbra - Black Plague
    Victoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSemper FiSword of the StarsSupreme Ruler 2020 Gold
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: WarbandV2 Beta
    CK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by TheCheeseMaster View Post
    whos the bright yellow in Africa and the Balkans?
    Is that for me? Because I don't see any yellow in the Balkans...
    The yellow in Africa in my map is Katsina (non-vanilla)
    Terra Universalis II
    For EU IV
    Another kind of whole world mod
    Magna Terra
    For EU Rome VV
    The way to be Imperator of all the Old World
    Umbra Spherae
    For Crusader Kings II
    Expand your faith and realm into all the Old World

+ Reply to Thread
Page 78 of 659 FirstFirst ... 3 28 53 68 76 77 78 79 80 88 103 128 153 178 ... LastLast