+ Reply to Thread
Page 72 of 656 FirstFirst ... 22 47 62 70 71 72 73 74 82 97 122 147 172 ... LastLast
Results 1,421 to 1,440 of 13112

Thread: Post your (DW) Empire

Quote Originally Posted by Macknull View Post
    Unlawful imperial territory in 3.... 2.... 1....
    If they're both in the HRE, he's now got cores on all Austrian (HRE-only, probably) provinces.

Cities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    Lost Empire - ImmortalsEuropa Universalis: RomeSengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Victoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae Victis500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Blog Entries
    I would post my Athenian empire, but I don't want to spoil my AAR. D:. Once its a little bit further along I'll post it though.

Winner of Best Gameplay AAR (EU 1-3) Q3 2011
    Awarded WritAAR of the Week 6/26/11; 9/2/2013

"i don't like ppl coyping me" - iwanow

Quote Originally Posted by Meneth View Post
    If they're both in the HRE, he's now got cores on all Austrian (HRE-only, probably) provinces.
    Indeed, i didnt realise this untill the inheritance itself that i would get the cores there, i was just going to release them as a vassal due to the unlawfull territory thing.

Elven Legacy CollectionEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneMagicka
    Majesty II Collection

Quote Originally Posted by Liniert View Post
    Oh, that was easy.
    Reform the Roman Empire!!

200k clubHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3
    Divine WindFor The GloryHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeVictoria 2Victoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Rome: Vae VictisEU Rome Collectors Edition500k club

My first DW game as Cyprus, in 1696.

The light green in Mexico and Chile is Liege, and Normandy and Riga have colonies in Africa...

Crusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineMagickaMajesty 2EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionEuropa Universalis: Rome
    Victoria 2Mount & Blade: WarbandCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEUIV: Call to arms event
    Europa Universalis IV

Whats that off yellow in Arabia?
    "Texas is a state of mind. Texas is an obsession. Above all, Texas is a nation in every sense of the word." -- John Steinbeck
    "If Game 6(of the Baseball World Series) were in my bedroom I'd sleep in the kitchen." -- Beano Cook
    Witness to the soul crushing of 85,648 Nebraskans.

Darkest HourDivine WindVictoria 2

Vancouver BC, Former British Dominion called Canada
    Riga I guess....oh god

Crusader Kings IIDeus VultEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneMagickaVictoria: Revolutions
    Rome GoldSemper FiSengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Mount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the ArcaneCK2: Holy Knight500k club

That's not the colour of Riga. Looks like Modena, I'd say. Which is little better, I'll admit.

Crusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the AmericasEuropa Universalis 3EU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For the MotherlandHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneSword of the Stars IIVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedMount & Blade: Warband500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

Quite early yet, but can't move on bc my save game bugged after forming Russia, so I'll waste some time posting:

This is a year I think after getting lucky with mission "save our brethren in Smolensk!" just before Smolensk breaking away from Lit :P

I haven't touched anything west of my borders, besides grabbing Ingria area + Kexholm from Teuts quite early (they got it while helping me against novgorod) and I've been allied with Poland ever since they and Lit finally split up.
    Funny, Lit was at war with breakaways Polotsk and Ukraine for like a decade, probably because PU juniors can't make peace :P
    Other fun stuff, Friesland has a bit of england, and englad just got half of wales. Also Cyprus = Byz atm. Genoa lost Azow to rebellion, and Kaffa to Milan.
    I'm considering taking Lombardy from Milan so they move capitol to Kaffa, force them to change religion and Make them my westernizer puppet.

200k clubHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3
    Divine WindFor The GloryHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeVictoria 2Victoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Rome: Vae VictisEU Rome Collectors Edition500k club

Quote Originally Posted by LordLeto View Post
    Whats that off yellow in Arabia?
    Mameluks. I just changed the colour.

Darkest HourDivine WindVictoria 2

Vancouver BC, Former British Dominion called Canada
    Had us fooled there Boyo'

Also here's my Italian Colonial empire.

I control the Yugoslavia area, the Carribean and some Indian islands.
    I am also Number one in everything except prestige because of high BB and low legit.
    But I am extremely far ahead in Tech
    It's only 1508 so I have a long way to go.

Darkest HourEU3 CompleteDivine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    The Kings CrusadeRome GoldSemper FiVictoria 2Mount & Blade: Warband

I was banned for expressing myself.,Sweden
    Head north for Geeeermany!

Crusader Kings IIDivine WindVictoria 2Europa Universalis IV

Quote Originally Posted by evilon View Post
    Quite early yet, but can't move on bc my save game bugged after forming Russia, so I'll waste some time posting:
    My save game got buggy after forming Malaya as Makassar. It let me continue, but the final autosave is 200mb (205,456kb to be exact). It just kept growing everytime it saved, so I lowered to autosave to only once per year (I usually do it bi-yearly).

And here is that Makassar --> Malaya game, the final empire at 1821.

probably the biggest mess of a game I've ever witnessed. The only stable region in the entire world is Malaya. Probably 50 nations have over sea's colonies, or at least did before the revolts, its just hideous.

I could have gotten much, much more, but I wanted to have low infamy and I wanted to finish constructing custom houses in every province, so at some point I stopped expanding to try and reach that goal, but in the end, I did not achieve. Also built temples and level 2 forts in at least 80% of the empire, most other buildings were vastly neglected. No province is owned in the east indies by a foreign sovereign nation.

As you can see, Malaya is the greatest economic power by far. They are also the greatest land and naval power on earth as well. The navy is entirely modernized and although Malaya does not have the largest army, its 6, 20k stacks can instantly annihilate almost any other doomstacks on earth. Nations like Castille and England tremble at Malaya's might.

Malaya is also the most technologically advanced nation on earth. Only Lorraine is even remotely close. And thats mostly because of the ahead of time penalties I'm paying.

Finally, the pride of the Malayan nation. Mostly of Sulawesi culture, the devout Sunni faithful are a highly productive group. Malaya leads the world in Fish, Spice, and Naval Supplies production.

It was a 1399 start, all settings on normal, no cheating except some restarts early in the campaign. Its not easy to survive as Makassar, but once you get a few provinces its just like any other potential maritime power.
    Last edited by Shiggs713; 12-03-2011 at 12:38.

splitter!

Commander: Conquest of the Americas

Blog Entries
    Nice Malayas there. You should get beta patch to get rid of the huge savegames problem.
    "Our officers of cavalry have acquired a trick of galloping at everything. They never consider the situation, never think of manoeuvring before an enemy, and never keep back or provide a reserve."

"I didn’t want to change society. I wanted to give society a chance to determine if it should change itself."

"Jeszcze będzie przepięknie."

A Game of DwarvesCities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEU3 Complete
    Divine WindHearts of Iron III CollectionHeir to the ThroneMagickaMajesty II Collection
    Penumbra - Black PlagueSword of the StarsVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedHearts of Iron: The Card Game
    CK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event

Another Byzantium game

I´ll follow the trend and post my on going Byzantium game:

Elven Legacy CollectionEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneMagicka
    Majesty II Collection

Dai Viet in Egypt? Okay, I've never seen that.

Really really really short game as Athens, start in the 1454? scenario and ended in 1462 due to bankruptcy etc etc...

Too tiny too be viewable from space so here's a close up.

Yeah... first DW game.

Samuel de Champlain vol. II GregElSho's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIDeus VultDiplomacyEast India Company CollectionEuropa Universalis: Chronicles
    EU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The GloryHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineMagickaMarch of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: Revolutions
    Europa Universalis: RomeSengokuSword of the Stars IIVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Victoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordWar of the Roses
    CK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by Dotto1979 View Post
    Byzantium game
    Is that the pope in Nevers, or a transylvanian enclave?

Quote Originally Posted by GregElSho View Post
    Is that the pope in Nevers, or a transylvanian enclave?
    +1, i think it's TRA.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 72 of 656 FirstFirst ... 22 47 62 70 71 72 73 74 82 97 122 147 172 ... LastLast