+ Reply to Thread
Page 65 of 659 FirstFirst ... 15 40 55 63 64 65 66 67 75 90 115 140 165 ... LastLast
Results 1,281 to 1,300 of 13170

Thread: Post your (DW) Empire

Emperor of Outremer TheCheeseMaster's Avatar
    Cities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneMagicka
    March of the EaglesVictoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSemper FiSword of the Stars
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Conquest of Paradise

you can zoom out way far in DW! Me jealous!
    "I haven't had this much sex since I was a boy scout leader, I mean, at the time, I was dating alot"
    - Lt. Frank Drebin

My AARs at the inkwell

Quote Originally Posted by TAMBOURINESNAKE View Post
    Update, 150 years later:

I like my borders.
    I like what I see! <3

Darkest HourEU3 CompleteDivine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    The Kings CrusadeRome GoldSemper FiVictoria 2Mount & Blade: Warband

I was banned for expressing myself.,Sweden
    Nice colonial empire Tiokrona

Kingdom of Brazi, 1771. Miscmods 0.72. After playing a hands-off game I switched to Brazil as soon as it revolted in the late 1750's. I've won the war of independence against Aragon and Dauphine, although one province remains in foreign hands thanks to a lvl5 fort the rebels are having trouble cracking. I haven't made much progress beyond my borders as I'm stuck in a regency council, but once that is out of the way I'll begin forging my South American empire!

Genoa?

Brazilian War of Independence against Dauphine and Aragon(not too surprising on this one)

I'm guessing "secondary" powers colonize a lot now.

I'm playing Great Britain, the year is about 1680:

http://i940.photobucket.com/albums/a...R_165996_1.jpg

Yes, that is a huge Holy Roman Empire and yes that is a large Castillian empire....

and there is one hell of a fluster cluck in the far east and south asia:

Korea, at one time controlled Indochina and Mongolia, whilst Ming, at one time controlled the whole of china and was conquering the middle east and russia when somehow they got defeated and all hell broke loose. Now there is Wu, Xia, Manchu, Ming and Shan all fighting each other for the China sub continent, whilst Castille picks off the odd province and Bihar runs around like a headless chicken.

The only religions in the far east are Confuscism and Hinduism (and cathlic provinces where castille is). The Middle East is Orthodox due to the Georgian empire, the Americas and Oceania is Protestant only and Africa, with exception of the 1 province minors (morocco and Algiers) and the african tribes, is mostly catholic but also protestsnat where i've conquered.
    Last edited by thegerman2008; 06-03-2011 at 17:42.

Quote Originally Posted by thegerman2008 View Post
    I'm playing Great Britain, the year is about 1680:

http://i940.photobucket.com/albums/a...R_165996_1.jpg

Yes, that is a huge Holy Roman Empire and yes that is a large Castillian empire....

and there is one hell of a fluster cluck in the far east and south asia:

Korea, at one time controlled Indochina and Mongolia, whilst Ming, at one time controlled the whole of china and was conquering the middle east and russia when somehow they got defeated and all hell broke loose. Now there is Wu, Xia, Manchu, Ming and Shan all fighting each other for the China sub continent, whilst Castille picks off the odd province and Bihar runs around like a headless chicken.

The only religions in the far east are Confuscism and Hinduism (and cathlic provinces where castille is). The Middle East is Orthodox due to the Georgian empire, the Americas and Oceania is Protestant only and Africa, with exception of the 1 province minors (morocco and Algiers) and the african tribes, is mostly catholic but also protestsnat where i've conquered.
    Beautiful colours **

Darkest HourEU3 CompleteDivine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    The Kings CrusadeRome GoldSemper FiVictoria 2Mount & Blade: Warband

I was banned for expressing myself.,Sweden
    Colonize all of the americas: Check.
    PU Castille: hmmm?

And I thought I was doing good as Great Britain. Using 4 Mar 5.1b update:

Quote Originally Posted by Sybot View Post
    Kingdom of Brazi, 1771. Miscmods 0.72. After playing a hands-off game I switched to Brazil as soon as it revolted in the late 1750's. I've won the war of independence against Aragon and Dauphine, although one province remains in foreign hands thanks to a lvl5 fort the rebels are having trouble cracking. I haven't made much progress beyond my borders as I'm stuck in a regency council, but once that is out of the way I'll begin forging my South American empire!

Wait a minute, something's off here. Why is Brazil in South America?
    "Write a wise saying and your name will live forever" -Anonymous

Cities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    Lost Empire - ImmortalsEuropa Universalis: RomeSengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Victoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae Victis500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Da-V-Man View Post
    :O I just realized that, it IS in south america. What next? Louisiana in Louisiana? Or Venezuela in Venezuela? Or Haiti somewhere in the Caribbean? Guess what else is in that picture. Colombia has provinces.. in Colombia!

Winner of Best Gameplay AAR (EU 1-3) Q3 2011
    Awarded WritAAR of the Week 6/26/11; 9/2/2013

"i don't like ppl coyping me" - iwanow

Quote Originally Posted by Sybot View Post
    *Brazil in Brazil and other accurately placed colonial revolters*
    Seeing how this is DW, I'm tempted to call shenanigans... :P

Quote Originally Posted by Da-V-Man View Post
    Lolno.

The REAL off thing is that Colombia is in Gran Columbia and La Plata almost has perfect borders.

I played with Miscmods, which includes a different colonial revolt system for more realistic revolting nations. Since I'm here I might as well post an update. Here is the Kingdom of Brazil, 1791. I've got the beginnings of my own colonial empire and have been steadily advancing against the other nations in South America. That one province still hasn't been taken by the rebels and defected even though I've been spamming spies at it to bribe the defenders.

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    Hearts of Iron IIIVictoria 2500k clubEUIV: Call to arms event

Our latest installment of the 15-20 player game on steam. I play Russia. Year is 1520.

Is that Burgundy in France or GB? Who is in central america? Looks like you and Hindustan will be coming into conflict soon.

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    HOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneSemper FiVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Victoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order
    EUIV: Call to arms event

is that hindustan in the middle east?
    ZipZopBoopityBop! With the Sniflin an the Snuflin!

Players are GB, Burgundy, Portugal, Hindusthan, Norway, Castille, Austria, Manchu(Maybe,) Italy, looks like an Aragon that moved his capital to the new world, Bradenburg and what looks to be Hesse. I can't make out any other players from here. Maybe Holland.

A Game of DwarvesArsenal of DemocracyCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourEast India Company Collection
    EU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    Heir to the ThroneMajesty 2March of the EaglesVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: Rome
    Semper FiSengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Mount & Blade: WarbandWar of the RosesCK2: Holy KnightKnights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Here's my colonial empire circa 1585.

Doesn't look too impressive does it. Well look again.

I am creating am colonial empire with none other than Frankfurt. I had to wait 50 years for Morocco to take control of Provence. Then I sent my army of 2,000 men (I'm a OPM) to capture Provence from Morocco. I get a core on it from the Holy Roman Emperor since I took it from Muslims. Then I move my capital to Provence and create the Frankfurtian Overseas Empire.

Probably the most unique thing I've done in EU3 yet.

(Here's the Full map if anyone is interested. Uber-Bohemia is interesting)
    Last edited by xcrissxcrossx; 07-03-2011 at 02:51.

200k clubAchtung PanzerHoI AnthologyCrusader Kings IIDarkest Hour
    Deus VultEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindFor The GloryFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineLeviathan: Warships
    MagickaMarch of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: Rome
    Semper FiSengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Rome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordWar of the RosesRise of Prussia
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms eventEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise
    EUIV: Res PublicaCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: The RepublicCrusader Kings II: The Old Gods
    Crusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of India

Quote Originally Posted by JuniorD View Post

Our latest installment of the 15-20 player game on steam. I play Russia. Year is 1520.
    What happened to Hindu territories in Baluchistan? Revolts?
    پادشاه عالم پناه

+ Reply to Thread
Page 65 of 659 FirstFirst ... 15 40 55 63 64 65 66 67 75 90 115 140 165 ... LastLast