+ Reply to Thread
Page 474 of 659 FirstFirst ... 374 399 424 449 464 472 473 474 475 476 484 499 524 549 574 ... LastLast
Results 9,461 to 9,480 of 13170

Thread: Post your (DW) Empire

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneVictoria 2
    Europa Universalis IV

Quote Originally Posted by TrueCoppa View Post
    Adjective? I do believe you mean demonym.
    Potato, potato.

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the Throne

Well, little update. Dropped the HRE, became Protestant, and allied with Lithuania all at the same time. Then had a hell of a war with Sweden, Spain, and Portugal where I took my core in Pommerania and spent forever trying to get Spain to agree to anything. The greedy bastards, I was destroying them left and right, and was doing guerilla tactics in Iberia all without them accepting anything short of conversion back to Catholicism. Only 3 Protestant nations that aren't OPMs atm - Lithuania, Burgundy, and me.
    Somehow, I've managed to become allied with Bohemia again? I kept having the "You can not declare war on an ally" message when I was trying to use an alliance cb to help Lithuania. Therefore, they've lost like half their western lands, but whatever. Is it some sort of bug with Bohemia guaranteeing my independence after I beat Sweden and Spain?

Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3EU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis: RomeRome: Vae Victis500k club

Buttons: Or some Hordes-thing. I've had a friend trying the same thing. He was Bavaria (or whatever german princeling), and after a war with a horde (do not remember the details) he was in an eternal alliance with.. Bohemia! Kinda dumb, because he also told me that he and Bavaria had abysmal relations.

I can officially die happy and it is only 12 years into the game. My goal was to build up and eventually have a successful war against England as my first Hard game.

What happened here:

I was allied with England. They declared war on Munster. My troops landed and set siege to Munster. I win the siege and force Munster as my vassal. They stay at war with England. I ally with Munster. I am forced into a war against England. I retreat my troops and ships to Holland. England sieges Munster. For the next eight years, England lands soldier after soldier on my shores. I kill around 30,000 English during this time while only losing 3,000-4,000 dutch. My fleet can't leave harbor due to the English fleet, but I hold my lands. Eight years in, England has 14.7% exhaustion and only 3,000 infantry left. They offer White Peace and I accept, knowing I will never be able to actually land in England.

The game says it was unsuccessful war, but I'd say it was pretty successful.

So that is how my Empire as Holland ends. Time for me to move on.

>tfw the Horde manages to stay united for over a century only to collapse in 12 months

50 games registered

Achtung PanzerArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCities in MotionCities in Motion 2
    Crusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the AmericasDarkest HourDeus VultDungeonland
    East India Company CollectionEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The Glory
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneImpire
    Iron CrossLead and GoldLeviathan: WarshipsThe Kings CrusadeMagicka
    Majesty 2March of the EaglesPenumbra - Black PlaguePirates of Black CoveVictoria: Revolutions
    Europa Universalis: RomeSemper FiSengokuSupreme Ruler: Cold WarThe Showdown Effect
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: Warband
    Warlock: Master of the ArcaneMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordWar of the RosesPride of NationsRise of Prussia
    Knights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms eventWar of the Vikings

Nomad tech group. What more needs to be said?

Quote Originally Posted by President_Eden View Post
    >tfw the Horde manages to stay united for over a century only to collapse in 12 months

Poland looks like Krakow from Vicky 2. Remove it.

Probably because it *is* Krakow, and nothing else. Been a vassal of the Horde for a few decades now so once I colonize the big bastard out of existence I'll thwack the Poles off the map.

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    HOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneMagickaMarch of the EaglesSemper Fi
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: Warband500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-orderTeleglitch: Die More EditionEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res Publica

Quote Originally Posted by JesterCorp1990 View Post

The game says it was unsuccessful war, but I'd say it was pretty successful.
    As the British attacked, and lost, the war was unsuccessful (for them)

EU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis: Rome

Quote Originally Posted by Darkath View Post
    As the British attacked, and lost
    Sorry for my bad English

"Your sig should apologize for you extensive use of obscure acronyms instead of bad English" - Taylor

WBMG, heres Your 1st prize: conviction! - Me

"I thought it meant "Wouldn't bake male guys" - videonfan

I decided to continue my Holland game after all. This time, my goal was to unite the Low Countries/Flanders. As I did so, England simply would not leave me alone. They wanted Ireland something harsh, but I managed to hold them off. The revolts from their attrition has torn England apart nicely.

Now I'm trying to decide if I want to go expand into India/East Africa, Colonize, or make the HRE.

Do what i did in my holland game and do all 3...

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    HOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneMagickaMarch of the EaglesSemper Fi
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: Warband500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-orderTeleglitch: Die More EditionEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res Publica

Is it my impression or the Ottoman never seem to hold on to their lands ? So much for the super powerful enlightened empire =/

Командир Батаљона DanubianCossak's Avatar
    Cities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    Heir to the Throne500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Is it my impression or the Ottoman never seem to hold on to their lands ? So much for the super powerful enlightened empire =/
    Heh my Ottomans sure do hold on to their land ^,..,^
    Clinically diagnosed russophile and scourge of self righteous westerners.

"Do not ask what Russia can do for you, but what you can do for Russia"

Ottomans do alright for me, they usually take a couple of territories in the Balkans, own all of modern-day Turkey and expand along the Arabian/African coastlines.

England 1715, waiting for one core to form GB. I am allied with Russia and Austria, next steps are to conquer Inca and defeat and downsize the Ottomans. Then the ultimate struggle to defeat France.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	eu3mapeng1715152.png‎
Views:	5
Size:	288.9 KB
ID:	60126  
    Byzantine.Hellenistic.Ottoman.Sogdian

Ultimate test would be hoping Spain and France allies.

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneVictoria 2
    Europa Universalis IV

Rough borders, but strangely, I like it.

Quote Originally Posted by JesterCorp1990 View Post
    Ultimate test would be hoping Spain and France allies.
    even better wouldbe a ww1 war Britain-Russia-Austria vs France-Ottomans-Spain-Bohemia, with Portugal, Vijianagar and Ming allowed to choose sides ;-P
    Byzantine.Hellenistic.Ottoman.Sogdian

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteVictoria 2

What was the starting date for that England game?
    Yeezy Yeezy how you do it hyah

+ Reply to Thread