+ Reply to Thread
Page 459 of 659 FirstFirst ... 359 384 409 434 449 457 458 459 460 461 469 484 509 534 559 ... LastLast
Results 9,161 to 9,180 of 13164

Thread: Post your (DW) Empire

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneLead and Gold
    MagickaMount & Blade: Warband500k club

that reminds me of my kongo game! good times!

50 games registered

Achtung PanzerArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCities in MotionCities in Motion 2
    Crusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the AmericasDarkest HourDeus VultDungeonland
    East India Company CollectionEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The Glory
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneImpire
    Iron CrossLead and GoldLeviathan: WarshipsThe Kings CrusadeMagicka
    Majesty 2March of the EaglesPenumbra - Black PlaguePirates of Black CoveVictoria: Revolutions
    Europa Universalis: RomeSemper FiSengokuSupreme Ruler: Cold WarThe Showdown Effect
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: Warband
    Warlock: Master of the ArcaneMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordWar of the RosesPride of NationsRise of Prussia
    Knights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms eventWar of the Vikings

Did you get the achievement? Any cheats involved? :O

Quote Originally Posted by Acguy View Post
    Did you get the achievement? Any cheats involved? :O
    Wrong checksum (I gave AI some inflation reducton), no cheats/releasing vassals etc. It was pretty easy game.

Roman Empire, very hard, with Death and Taxes:

I did most of what I wanted to accomplish: redraw Trajan's borders, reestablish the republic, dismantle the fake Roman Empire, and vassalize the rest of Europe complete with rational, organized borders. On that last count I wasn't entirely successful, since I didn't have enough time. My only vassals were Cleves and Styria. The nature of the game probably also makes historically accurate Roman borders impossible, but I'm really happy with how it turned out. One thing was not historically accurate, though. The Persians remained my reliable allies throughout most of the game.

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine Wind500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

mgoblue, don't get me wrong - it's a nice empire and you must have had much work creating it.
    it's just i'm not a real fan of these medieaval roman empires uniting the english, mozarabs, french, turks, arabs and germans etc... seriously there had been so many demographic changes since the old empire did you form it with some balkan minor? no, sorry, i say no, i'll never buy that

/swistaczek is my hero, good work, sir, lol
    Fellow infected Zombie member

http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...1#post15689715

"We wants moaaaar icooooooons! *groan*"

Crusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 Complete
    Divine WindHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionRome Gold
    SengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: Warband
    Mount & Blade: With Fire and SwordCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

All that in 200 years? Impressive.
    Ius Hibernicum, in nomine juris. Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum sonatur.

Ancestor Moth scribe for CK 2: Elder Kings - can you rival Tiber Septim's power?
    Burgundy: A Dream of Lotharingia (a Death & Taxes AAR - in torpor)
    The Three Certainties of Life (a Byzantine D&T AAR - updated 19.02.14)

I finally formed Germany in my Teutonic game.

Click image for larger version

Name:	EU3_MAP_GER_1746.2.21_1.jpg
Views:	362
Size:	931.9 KB
ID:	58897

Both England and Great Britain exist in this map and the whole island has been in chaos for about 100 years.

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteVictoria 2

Quote Originally Posted by Blackadder V View Post
    I finally formed Germany in my Teutonic game.

Attachment 58897

Both England and Great Britain exist in this map and the whole island has been in chaos for about 100 years.
    time for an early blitzkrieg to clean up those borders.
    Yeezy Yeezy how you do it hyah

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneLead and Gold
    MagickaMount & Blade: Warband500k club

Quote Originally Posted by gav1230 View Post
    time for an early blitzkrieg to clean up those borders.
    but the borders are great!

Quote Originally Posted by Mgoblue201 View Post
    Roman Empire, very hard, with Death and Taxes:

I did most of what I wanted to accomplish: redraw Trajan's borders, reestablish the republic, dismantle the fake Roman Empire, and vassalize the rest of Europe complete with rational, organized borders. On that last count I wasn't entirely successful, since I didn't have enough time. My only vassals were Cleves and Styria. The nature of the game probably also makes historically accurate Roman borders impossible, but I'm really happy with how it turned out. One thing was not historically accurate, though. The Persians remained my reliable allies throughout most of the game.
    Those borders are perfect - though how did you manage to get England before it turned into Great Britain?
    "If Humanity does not end war, War shall end humanity."
    __________________________________________________ _

The Phoenix Rises - A Palaiologos AAR, CK2 -> EUIV

Quote Originally Posted by Byzan View Post
    Those borders are perfect - though how did you manage to get England before it turned into Great Britain?
    Great Britain collapses quite often.

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneVictoria: RevolutionsSemper Fi
    Sword of the StarsVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedCK2: Holy Knight500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Blog Entries
    England still exists in Ireland though. He must have surrounded London and forced England to move its capital somewhere else (probably to America).

Can you post a world map from the Roman game?

At first it was like this:

But then my kind died:

Basically, standard Habsburg PU->Annex.
    Victims:
    Bavaria, Hungary, Bohemia, Turingia, Hessen, Naples, Tuscany, Brabant, Brandenburg, Mantua, Arnsbah, France, Scotland, Saxony, probably somebody else i do not remember, over the reign of 3 or 4 kings.
    RPM team axis brain master.

Quote Originally Posted by Byzan View Post
    They had already formed Great Britain by that time, but it's hard to tell because England is still around and Scotland (which is actually the Gaelic Highlands) remains autonomous. The reason that England exists in Ireland is that some English nationalists must have broken free from British control. Most of what is now GB exists in America, though their partial collapse caused the emergence of Louisiana, as you can see below.
    Quote Originally Posted by gav1230 View Post
    Can you post a world map from the Roman game?

A few strange things such as Californian Hawaii, and Spanish North America appears to be making a very rude gesture.
    Quote Originally Posted by mejla View Post
    mgoblue, don't get me wrong - it's a nice empire and you must have had much work creating it.
    it's just i'm not a real fan of these medieaval roman empires uniting the english, mozarabs, french, turks, arabs and germans etc... seriously there had been so many demographic changes since the old empire did you form it with some balkan minor? no, sorry, i say no, i'll never buy that

/swistaczek is my hero, good work, sir, lol
    The game was just meant to be for fun. There wasn't much thought put into it other than recreating the Roman Empire.

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine Wind500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by Mgoblue201 View Post

The game was just meant to be for fun. There wasn't much thought put into it other than recreating the Roman Empire.
    oh, i know. i meant no hard feelings at all.
    Fellow infected Zombie member

http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...1#post15689715

"We wants moaaaar icooooooons! *groan*"

On Probation
    Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindMarch of the EaglesVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House Divided

Quote Originally Posted by Iwanow View Post
    Well i think actualy it was just mostly austria conquering hungary, with excuse, of claiming it's throne, but it did not PU'ed hungary, not controled it's whole territory(until it defeated ottomans). So HAB tag is just enough i think. Making Austria-Hungary is just senseless.

However PLU or PLC(whichever tag name you this is better), is more sense, as it was a real union of two nations (with no use of war, just pure diplomacy). But i would not care about it realy.
    Sorry that doesn't make much sense to me.

Quote Originally Posted by stnikolauswagne View Post
    Ah, well, Austria might have been screwed pretty badly, but one interesting dtidbit is that Austria had the biggest annual growth in of GDP in the Prewar period IIRC. Maybe if Germany had pulled of a victory in WW1 they could have been saved.
    This is why any calls to enforce the self-determination ideal on others should be viewed with skepticism... I mean, guess who ultimately benefited most from all that mess and how much problem that actually solved.

Quote Originally Posted by Iwanow View Post
    Well i think actualy it was just mostly austria conquering hungary, with excuse, of claiming it's throne, but it did not PU'ed hungary, not controled it's whole territory(until it defeated ottomans). So HAB tag is just enough i think. Making Austria-Hungary is just senseless.

However PLU or PLC(whichever tag name you this is better), is more sense, as it was a real union of two nations (with no use of war, just pure diplomacy). But i would not care about it realy.
    It was a commonwealth. The word commonwealth implies exactly what it says, it had the common interests or wealth of both states in mind.

I think to portray the Polish-Lithuanian commonwealth more accurately in the game would require a new government type where both Poland and Lithuania remained independent, but ruled by one king (king of Poland) and would have the two tags have a forced alliance, and Lithuania would not be inheritable.

England game update... leaving the continent to itself now and just focusing on colonization

Byzantine.Hellenistic.Ottoman.Sogdian

Is muscowy missing a province for russia?

+ Reply to Thread