+ Reply to Thread
Page 451 of 659 FirstFirst ... 351 376 401 426 441 449 450 451 452 453 461 476 501 526 551 ... LastLast
Results 9,001 to 9,020 of 13169

Thread: Post your (DW) Empire

50 games registered

Achtung PanzerArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCities in MotionCities in Motion 2
    Crusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the AmericasDarkest HourDeus VultDungeonland
    East India Company CollectionEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The Glory
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneImpire
    Iron CrossLead and GoldLeviathan: WarshipsThe Kings CrusadeMagicka
    Majesty 2March of the EaglesPenumbra - Black PlaguePirates of Black CoveVictoria: Revolutions
    Europa Universalis: RomeSemper FiSengokuSupreme Ruler: Cold WarThe Showdown Effect
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: Warband
    Warlock: Master of the ArcaneMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordWar of the RosesPride of NationsRise of Prussia
    Knights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms eventWar of the Vikings

Quote Originally Posted by FameGame11 View Post
    IZ DAT POMMERANIA IN HUNGARY AND YUGOSLAVY (or what was that called anyway...)?!
    No, that is Ottoman vassals.

HoI AnthologyCities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus Vult
    DiplomacyEU3 CompleteDivine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    MagickaSword of the StarsVictoria 2500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order
    EUIV: Call to arms event

Quote Originally Posted by videonfan View Post
    Morroco is Magic:The show
    Those ottomans.Is that milan is austria?Has muscowy annexed novgorod?
    I hope that you are referencing something that is extremely awesome.

I hope.

If you aren't this is awkward.
    Want a Record? Come on over to the Europa Universalis 4 Hall of Fame!

Check out my States Mod. In progress though, so it won't be done for a long while.

My Inkwell: Link Here

Feel free to add me on Steam to talk, play, or whatever

Quote Originally Posted by homy_dog34 View Post
    I hope that you are referencing something that is extremely awesome.

I hope.

If you aren't this is awkward.
    Because your whole life is awkward... but we still think you're awesome!
    I am the Emeror of the Intergalactic Roman Empire! Bow before my might!
    Current Game: Basiliea Rhomaion

http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...amp-Taxes-AAR. A new AAR: HAIL BASILIEA RHOMAION!! ALL HAIL THE HELIX FOSSIL!!! A PPA MEIOU&Taxes AAR. Will it fail? Probably.

Morroco is Magic:The show
    Those ottomans.Is that milan is austria?Has muscowy annexed novgorod?
    Ottomans have the balkans, milan has pretty much all of mainland italy and muscowy at least vassalised novgorod, I can't remember. Austria's borders are awkward. Brandenburg and Austria went over the infamy limit a couple of times too, no DOWs though ^^.

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the MotherlandHeir to the Throne
    Semper FiSupreme Ruler: Cold WarVictoria 2Europa Universalis IV

Japan, 1748. I took the liberty of filling in the wastelands with my fair claims.

The game crashes on July 12 every time I load it (I tried fifteen times), without any explanation or error report. I get ejected to the desktop for no reason at all. Infuriating. I think I may give up on D&T, because this is the third game I have had to abandon for such a reason. And I really do like to finish my games. Not to mention that screaming at the computer scares my dog and makes the family consider sending me back to the mental hospital.

Anyway. Japan was fully westernized and caught up with all the tech levels in Europe. She had a fleet of 24 big ships, 51 small ships, 29 galleys, and 30 transports, as well as an army of 100 infantry regiments, 10 cavalry regiments, and 40 artillery regiments; all of them ready to embark on an epic mission of conquest in Europe. Being that the monster union of Poland-Lithuania was barring my way in the east, I figured that Portugal and a very tech-poor Castille would be an easier egg to crack. I will never get to find out though.

China is completely unified so far as alliances go, and the fact that they all jumped on my whenever I so much as glance in the direction of Korea made occupying the peninsula a major hassle. They also like to fund rebellions on tiny Indian/Pacific islands of mine, which just the icing on the major-annoyance-cake known as China.

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultEast India Company
    Europa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The Glory
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeRome GoldSemper Fi
    SengokuSupreme Ruler 2020 GoldSupreme Ruler: Cold WarSupreme Ruler 2020Victoria II: A House Divided
    Rome: Vae Victis500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise
    EUIV: Res Publica

Quote Originally Posted by Sincleric View Post
    Japan, 1748. I took the liberty of filling in the wastelands with my fair claims.

The game crashes on July 12 every time I load it (I tried fifteen times), without any explanation or error report. I get ejected to the desktop for no reason at all. Infuriating. I think I may give up on D&T, because this is the third game I have had to abandon for such a reason. And I really do like to finish my games. Not to mention that screaming at the computer scares my dog and makes the family consider sending me back to the mental hospital.
    Yes vanilla is good and smooth working <3

Europa Universalis 3Divine WindHeir to the Throne

First post on the forums Holland to Netherlands and not formning the HRE because I didn't have the power to become emperor until very late in the game. Then went on a conquering spree. Inherited Sweden who had all of scandinavia and provinces in Afrika, India, Indonesia and South America, a grand total of 63 provinces! Settings on normal except for random lucky nations.

EDIT: Man, such a small image Dunno why.

EDIT2: Steam may be screwing up the world map images for me. Posting an ingame screenshot until I figure it out.

Click image for larger version

Name:	2012-06-19_00026.jpg
Views:	270
Size:	403.9 KB
ID:	58393
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	EU_3.jpg‎
Views:	119
Size:	4.8 KB
ID:	58391  
    Last edited by Tyhr; 11-07-2012 at 22:10. Reason: Fixing Image sorta. Gotta fix a webhost.

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneVictoria: Revolutions
    Rome GoldSengokuSupreme Ruler: Cold WarVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Victoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordCK2: Holy Knight500k club
    Europa Universalis IV

Tyhr welcome!
    Nice empire!

Quote Originally Posted by Tyhr View Post

EDIT: Man, such a small image Dunno why.

Attachment 58393
    Welcome!

To get a big picture, you need to "unclick" the 'retrieve remote'-button. Otherwise it becomes an attachment.

Europa Universalis 3Divine WindHeir to the Throne

Thanks Serzis!

And thanks for the welcome

For the MotherlandHearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneVictoria: Revolutions
    Victoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordCK2: Holy Knight500k club
    Europa Universalis IV

So i am working secretly on a project to make the game more historically plausible and create historical situations.Right now i am working on russia and italy.All russians get the special missions and the kingdom of god doesn't remove the curia.After i finish this,i will go to ottomans/balkans and germany and then france-england-iberia district.When i finish europe and consequently colonialism i will rework a bit the national ideas and release the first version.Here is what i have done with my Papal State game:

I released hungary after a war with bohemia.The reformation was strong,with many nations becoming protestant and the two strong,Burgundy and Bohemia as well.With bohemia being force-converted back to catholicism by me and burgundy somehow collapsing,the reformation has weakened.Austria(emperor)and Bohemia are my nemesis.Notice that Zaporohie.Novgorod used to be the strongest russian nation,until it failed utterly for unkown reasons.
    I won't colonise,i want to revive the old roman empire(obvious)and for some reason the americas are empty,with normandy(!!!) having colonised the most provinces)

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the Throne

That's alot of white. I can't say the idea of most of Europe being run by a theocracy pleases me...
    Tips on achieving EPIC trade league dominance
    http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...ague-Dominance

My current research into Trade Good Supply, Demand, and Pricing Changes:
    http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...rice-over-time

Crusader Kings IIHearts of Iron III CollectionRome GoldVictoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

Quote Originally Posted by Kurblius View Post
    That's alot of white. I can't say the idea of most of Europe being run by a theocracy pleases me...
    How about a Persian Theocratic Asia/North Africa?
    "No. It is my sole ambition in life to go around forums and give false information to new people like op!" - cacra

Return of the Spartiates - An EU:Rome Spartan AAR - On Hold
    - Nominated winner of AAR weekly showcase Feb. 16, 2014

Europa Universalis IV

Quote Originally Posted by wriener View Post
    How about a Persian Theocratic Asia/North Africa?
    Persia once owned all of persia,middle east(including judea)and kaffa-budjak.I destroyed their armies,conquered the levantine,kaffa and budjak and let khorasan do the rest of the work

Europa Universalis: ChroniclesVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

So i am working secretly on a project to make the game more historically plausible and create historical situations.Right now i am working on russia and italy.All russians get the special missions and the kingdom of god doesn't remove the curia.After i finish this,i will go to ottomans/balkans and germany and then france-england-iberia district.When i finish europe and consequently colonialism i will rework a bit the national ideas and release the first version.Here is what i have done with my Papal State game:

I released hungary after a war with bohemia.The reformation was strong,with many nations becoming protestant and the two strong,Burgundy and Bohemia as well.With bohemia being force-converted back to catholicism by me and burgundy somehow collapsing,the reformation has weakened.Austria(emperor)and Bohemia are my nemesis.Notice that Zaporohie.Novgorod used to be the strongest russian nation,until it failed utterly for unkown reasons.
    I won't colonise,i want to revive the old roman empire(obvious)and for some reason the americas are empty,with normandy(!!!) having colonised the most provinces)
    I like the font.

Keep going with the Papal States and don't stop until the Med is your own private sea!

Europa Universalis IV

Quote Originally Posted by Edlar89 View Post
    I like the font.

Keep going with the Papal States and don't stop until the Med is your own private sea!
    I have an update

the font is from Aut Nihil Ceasar mod

Europa Universalis: ChroniclesVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

I have an update

the font is from Aut Nihil Ceasar mod
    I love it how you've discovered the Americas but not 2 little patches off the coast of the British Isles and France!!

Europa Universalis IV

Quote Originally Posted by Edlar89 View Post
    I love it how you've discovered the Americas but not 2 little patches off the coast of the British Isles and France!!
    There are shamans there that the church does not approve of and therefore the Church has stopped any contact and knowledge about them until they disappear...

There are shamans there that the church does not approve of and therefore the Church has stopped any contact and knowledge about them until they disappear...
    Maybe it's where Atlantis is

hej there!
    finally finished my sixth game of eu3 5.1 Divine Wind and my first game on the hard difficulty level. i choose france, because i was a little afraid this would get too hard for me ... but it turned out it actually wasn't. i guess i'll do some more games on hard in order to practice, but turn towards the very hard difficulty level soon.

some things to be mentioned in this game:
    - i saw russia form for the very first time an actually stay on the map unitl the end of the game...
    - persia really going crazy in this one. they were like super huge, collapsed (even released timurids!!) and got strong again now stretching over to ming
    - never saw such a powerful korea either
    - overseas in the americans: the teutonic order became the new kanada, pommern chose to become the new brasil but has to share it with the papal state (!!) the story behind this: i conquered rome and annexed it - munster hab been a theocracy and decided to become the new vatikan - amazing, never saw this happen before!
    - yes, this is burgundy not burundi in africa - guess they didn't like my neighborhood

- yes i know: the borders are not pretty

+ Reply to Thread