+ Reply to Thread
Page 440 of 659 FirstFirst ... 340 365 390 415 430 438 439 440 441 442 450 465 490 515 540 ... LastLast
Results 8,781 to 8,800 of 13169

Thread: Post your (DW) Empire

I feel like I often see Hesse getting big enough to have it's name on the map.

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneVictoria: Revolutions
    Rome GoldSengokuSupreme Ruler: Cold WarVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Victoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordCK2: Holy Knight500k club
    Europa Universalis IV

WOW at that austria,i love it
    Is byzantium and naples at pu?
    And what is wrong with iberia?IS granada muslim?
    Lol at astrakhan
    I'm happy that the White hand of Saruhan still exists

Byzantium and Naples are age-old allies of mine. I believe I released Naples from non-imperial hands when I was emperor (Got tired of hre bull so I left it.) I thought I would help Byzantium get back it's Asia stuff when it got Greece back, but I turned away from that when Byzantium went full retard into Russia.

As for Iberia, Castille collapsed, like it always does, into the hands of the Portugal-Aragon alliance. Aragon got excommunicated, Portugal pounced on the opportunity and got some provinces, along with Venice (I sold them back to Aragon after I annexed Venice.) And no, Granada is Catholic.

Extra notes: I got Bavaria and Bohemia from Personal Unions, both were forced. I got Hungary from conquest, then vassalization. Croatia, Bosnia, Serbia, and Ragusa were all vassalized and annexed peacefully. I don't know how they were all catholic by the time I got to them. Thuringia, Baden, and Meissen are allies.

Europa Universalis: ChroniclesVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

Quote Originally Posted by Hexter93 View Post
    My not-so Holy Roman, Austrian Empire at about the turn of the 17th century

You have to annex Augsburg! Enclaves are not allowed!

Cities in MotionCrusader Kings IIEast India CompanyEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneThe Kings CrusadeMagicka
    Victoria: RevolutionsSemper FiSupreme Ruler: Cold WarVictoria 2CK2: Holy Knight
    500k clubEUIV: Call to arms eventEuropa Universalis IV

Here is one of my favorite saves:
    Attachment 57312
    Took me a long time to do all that...
    There's foxes in the hen house,' cows out in the corn. The unions have been busted, their proud red banners torn'

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneVictoria: Revolutions
    Rome GoldSengokuSupreme Ruler: Cold WarVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Victoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordCK2: Holy Knight500k club
    Europa Universalis IV

I approveth!

A Game of DwarvesCrusader Kings IIDivine WindHearts of Iron IIIVictoria: Revolutions
    Rome GoldSengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedRome: Vae Victis
    Mount & Blade: WarbandWar of the Roses

Quote Originally Posted by Sincleric View Post
    Lmaoo. I love the Onion. Amazing newscasters lmfao.

@Yammka The Americans don't know what Andorra is, I'm with you. I believe we're a small portion of Americans who know what Andorra is.

Crusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 Complete
    Divine WindHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionRome Gold
    SengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: Warband
    Mount & Blade: With Fire and SwordCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by zezeb View Post
    Attachment 57312
    That looks suspiciously like an HttT save imported into DW.
    Ius Hibernicum, in nomine juris. Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum sonatur.

Ancestor Moth scribe for CK 2: Elder Kings - can you rival Tiber Septim's power?
    Burgundy: A Dream of Lotharingia (a Death & Taxes AAR - in torpor)
    The Three Certainties of Life (a Byzantine D&T AAR - updated 19.02.14)

Quote Originally Posted by wriener View Post
    So..... beautiful... <3
    Amen! Go Wales!
    "It's a history game. History was tedious. History did not encourage world domination." - forums user V1ribus

List of CK2 Traits: Grey Eminence; Poet; Homosexual, Genius, Humble, Ambitious, Gregarious, Honest, Paranoid, Cynical, Proud, Slothful, Lustful
    (Yes I know humble and proud are opposites.)

Europa Universalis: ChroniclesVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

What's with the TI patches?

Quote Originally Posted by comagoosie View Post
    I bolded what I presume to be a typo; however, I will not make any assumptions. The Greeks sometimes need to pick their head out of their butts.
    I see what you did there

Cities in MotionCrusader Kings IIEast India CompanyEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneThe Kings CrusadeMagicka
    Victoria: RevolutionsSemper FiSupreme Ruler: Cold WarVictoria 2CK2: Holy Knight
    500k clubEUIV: Call to arms eventEuropa Universalis IV

Quote Originally Posted by Arakhor View Post
    That looks suspiciously like an HttT save imported into DW.
    Indeed it is :P I really miss that save...

Quote Originally Posted by Edlar89 View Post
    What's with the TI patches?
    TI patches? What do you mean by that?
    There's foxes in the hen house,' cows out in the corn. The unions have been busted, their proud red banners torn'

TI patches? What do you mean by that?
    The random blobs of Terra Incognita. For example Norfolk and Abkhazia.

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteHeir to the Throne500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by Edlar89 View Post
    The random blobs of Terra Incognita. For example Norfolk and Abkhazia.
    When you try and load a HttT save on DW, it randomly puts these patches of TI in the already discovered map. I was very annoyed when I loaded up my England game and I'd lost London and York.
    A soldier will fight long and hard for a bit of coloured ribbon - Napoleon Bonaparte
    All war is deception - Sun Tzu
    All wars are civil wars, because all men are brothers - Francois Fenelon
    All this worldly wisdom was once the heresy of some wise man - Henry David Thoreau

Arsenal of DemocracyCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourEuropa Universalis 3Divine Wind
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneSemper FiVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: Warband500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Blog Entries
    Inca Empire in D&T 6.2

http://img42.imageshack.us/img42/9075/megainca.jpg

Got lucky in the start when Tahiti (a debug country that is Nomad) inherited one of the Incan kingdoms neighboring me (Qusqu at the time), allowing me to recruit lots of colonists before Spain came to America. I colonized everything west of Brazil and Uruguay in South America (Venezuela I conquered later from Iberia) and formed Inca. When the Iberians (Spain inherited Portugal early on) came they focused on the Aztecs and Mayas and I allied with them letting me westernize in peace and colonize some more. One my empire stretched from Tierra del Fuego to Guatemala I attacked first Sweden who had lots of provinces on Mexican east coast and then the Iberians and the remaining Aztec kingdoms and have been mauling them for the past century. The one remaining Aztec state is my vassal.

Too bad I don't have any CB on Iberia besides missions and random claim events so conquering Brazil is slow.
    Mod:
    Byzantium - Imperial Restoration for Darkest Hour
    Empire of Pohjola for Crusader Kings II
    Wilhelm Scream for Crusader Kings II

AAR:
    The Nazi Time Machine - A Strange Story of the First Reich (CK2) Dead due to save game corruption. Will restart eventually.

Europa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionEuropa Universalis: Rome

Become muslim, and use holy war XD.

Europa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's Ambition

europe in the mp game im currently playing swiss in, and tbh, the map is almost as ugly as if it would have been an sp game

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    Heir to the ThroneLead and GoldMagickaVictoria: RevolutionsRome Gold
    Semper FiSengokuVictoria 2Rome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: Warband

I love how Bohemia just refuses to be inherited for 200 years. Also poor France.

Europa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionEuropa Universalis: Rome

France seems to feel a little bit surrounded... and at least there is russia there.

Quote Originally Posted by stnikolauswagne View Post
    I love how Bohemia just refuses to be inherited for 200 years. Also poor France.
    Well i inherited it in like 30 years as poland...

EDIT: Maybe it is just normal for austria XD...

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    Heir to the ThroneLead and GoldMagickaVictoria: RevolutionsRome Gold
    Semper FiSengokuVictoria 2Rome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: Warband

Quote Originally Posted by Iwanow View Post
    Well i inherited it in like 30 years as poland...
    In theory i should ignore this, but come on. Inheritance is semi random at least. I actually played in like 75% of the sessions of that campaign and even though Sorgen did everything perfectly his luck with inheritance was near zero.

+ Reply to Thread