+ Reply to Thread
Page 405 of 659 FirstFirst ... 305 330 355 380 395 403 404 405 406 407 415 430 455 480 505 ... LastLast
Results 8,081 to 8,100 of 13171

Thread: Post your (DW) Empire

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The GloryHearts of Iron III
    Heir to the ThroneMajesty 2Rome: Vae Victis500k club

Quote Originally Posted by Xnaop View Post
    Ah, well, that was short-lived. Thirty-one days later, I got overextension again.
    Strange - I've been going back and forth between overextension and not, monthly, a few times now, without my number of provinces or my number of cores changing. As I understand it, my overextension-or-not status shouldn't change if neither of those things change.

I'm at almost exactly 50% cores (I haven't counted, but that's what the ledger graph looks like), and "less than 50%" is the cutoff for a leader with the admin skill of mine (7), at least according to the "triggered modifiers" window. Maybe I'm stuck in a weird rounding error, where the computer sometimes decides that (say) 49/98 is 50% but sometimes it's 49.99999%. Maybe on different processors of my computer or something? Seems like it should calculate the same result consistently, and regardless of the processor, but I don't see why else I'd be flipping back and forth without my number of provinces or number of cores changing.

Europa Universalis: ChroniclesVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

My Holland to Netherlands game in 1736.

Things worth a mention:
    - Great Britain has been kicked out of the British Isles by Ireland, Northumberland, Scotland and myself (they've moved their capital to North America).
    - Scotland has since been annexed by Norway.
    - Norway has been in a seemingly eternal war with Sweden (at least 150 years).
    - Denmark has been forced off Jutland by Saxe-Lauenberg.
    - My main rivals in colonizing have been Aquilea, Brittany, Genoa, and Navarra (Portugal have been too focused on Spain).

Quote Originally Posted by Edlar89 View Post

- My main rivals in colonizing have been Aquilea, Brittany, Genoa, and Navarra (Portugal have been too focused on Spain).
    Seems legit, these countries were great colonizators.
    Also that Mazovia looks rly ugly.

HoI AnthologyCities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus Vult
    DiplomacyEU3 CompleteDivine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    MagickaSword of the StarsVictoria 2500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order
    EUIV: Call to arms event

Qara Koyunlu Empire, 1515. I'm getting TSC's really often for some reason, which is slowing down my expansion by a lot.
    Want a Record? Come on over to the Europa Universalis 4 Hall of Fame!

Check out my States Mod. In progress though, so it won't be done for a long while.

My Inkwell: Link Here

Feel free to add me on Steam to talk, play, or whatever

Europa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionEuropa Universalis: Rome

Strange - I've been going back and forth between overextension and not, monthly, a few times now, without my number of provinces or my number of cores changing. As I understand it, my overextension-or-not status shouldn't change if neither of those things change.

I'm at almost exactly 50% cores (I haven't counted, but that's what the ledger graph looks like), and "less than 50%" is the cutoff for a leader with the admin skill of mine (7), at least according to the "triggered modifiers" window. Maybe I'm stuck in a weird rounding error, where the computer sometimes decides that (say) 49/98 is 50% but sometimes it's 49.99999%. Maybe on different processors of my computer or something? Seems like it should calculate the same result consistently, and regardless of the processor, but I don't see why else I'd be flipping back and forth without my number of provinces or number of cores changing.
    Well on some computers, sometimes 2 + 2 = 4.02. So you might be right.

Quote Originally Posted by homy_dog34 View Post
    Qara Koyunlu Empire, 1515. I'm getting TSC's really often for some reason, which is slowing down my expansion by a lot.
    *snip*
    Nicely done. If you want those TSCs to stop, you should probably not be using you ruler as a general. Fighting in wars has a tendency to reduce life expectancy.
    Happy thoughts, happy thoughts...

OH GOD! RUN!

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis IV
    EUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res Publica

Quote Originally Posted by zwitterion117 View Post
    Nicely done. If you want those TSCs to stop, you should probably not be using you ruler as a general. Fighting in wars has a tendency to reduce life expectancy.
    Besides that, rulers converted to generals use the same chance of dying of the normal generals, which as you all know die like they're all 99 years old dudes at the last stages of 3 different cancers.

HoI AnthologyCities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus Vult
    DiplomacyEU3 CompleteDivine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    MagickaSword of the StarsVictoria 2500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order
    EUIV: Call to arms event

Quote Originally Posted by zwitterion117 View Post
    Oh OK, Thank a lot!
    Want a Record? Come on over to the Europa Universalis 4 Hall of Fame!

Check out my States Mod. In progress though, so it won't be done for a long while.

My Inkwell: Link Here

Feel free to add me on Steam to talk, play, or whatever

Down Side of the Schwartz Lord Specter's Avatar
    200k clubHoI AnthologyCrusader Kings IIDivine WindHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionEU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Sounds pretty strange. Perhaps something to do with how colonies count into it. Could it happen if part of your country switches between distant overseas and connected to capital status?

Europa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionEU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

The Middle Ages end in the reunion of Christendom. Can you not tell what country it is?

I'm going to finish up and clean up the borders in the next couple of decades..
    Last edited by Lord Specter; 21-05-2012 at 14:24.

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The Glory
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneMagicka
    March of the EaglesVictoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSemper FiSengoku
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessPride of Nations500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms eventEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res Publica
    Crusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: Sunset InvasionCrusader Kings II: The RepublicCrusader Kings II: The Old Gods
    Crusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of IndiaCrusader Kings II: CharlemagneEUIV: Art of WarCrusader Kings II: Way of Life

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Specter View Post
    The Middle Ages end in the reunion of Christendom. Can you not tell what country it is?

*snip*

*snip*

I'm going to finish up and clean up the borders in the next couple of decades..
    Auvergne? Bourbon?

200k clubCrusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The Glory
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneMagickaSemper Fi
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Is that a ryukyuan Europe?
    no more unfinished IN AAR's

Europa Universalis: ChroniclesVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

What year is it? No one has colonised yet.

What year is it? No one has colonised yet.
    Anno Domini MCDLXXIX (1479).

Quote Originally Posted by sprites View Post
    Is that a ryukyuan Europe?
    That would be hilarious.

Quote Originally Posted by WeissRaben View Post
    Auvergne? Bourbon?
    Correct you are, sir.
    Last edited by Lord Specter; 21-05-2012 at 15:10.

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis IV
    EUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res Publica

That would be hilarious.

Correct you are, sir.
    It seems a bit unlikely that you conquered so much as an OPM in 1470

Click image for larger version

Name:	EU3_1.bmp
Views:	216
Size:	3.75 MB
ID:	54610

The provinces in Africa and Italy belong to Aquelia.

That would be hilarious.

Correct you are, sir.
    Either it's later than 1479, or your infamy is about 300 and you've been in a constant state of war.

Either it's later than 1479, or your infamy is about 300 and you've been in a constant state of war.
    Unlikely is a good word. I consider my Bourbonnean Empire a work of art rather than a regular campaign. I'll do anything and everything as long as it doesn't breach the integrity of the game as far as Achievements are considered (no console, savegame editing or modification of the game), and accordingly the goals are set high.

Cities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 Complete
    Hearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest HourLead and GoldMajesty II CollectionSengoku
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordCK2: Holy Knight
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

Blog Entries
    Bavaria with DAO Lite v1.2
    I am HRE and my vassals are: Augsburg, Baden, Frankfurt, Hamburg, Cologne, Mainz, Saxony, Trier and Ulm. Also I have two non-core imperial province.

Unlikely is a good word. I consider my Bourbonnean Empire a work of art rather than a regular campaign. I'll do anything and everything as long as it doesn't breach the integrity of the game as far as Achievements are considered (no console, savegame editing or modification of the game), and accordingly the goals are set high.
    So how did you do it?
    -Ruanek

+ Reply to Thread