+ Reply to Thread
Page 372 of 659 FirstFirst ... 272 297 322 347 362 370 371 372 373 374 382 397 422 447 472 ... LastLast
Results 7,421 to 7,440 of 13170

Thread: Post your (DW) Empire

Come one, come all! The Holy Roman Empire (Heilieges Rominsches Reich/Sacrum Imperium Romanorum) has successfully crusaded against the trechorus Ottomans who dare to exist in defiance of the Pontifex Maximus; Kaisar Phillip I von Habsburg!

And word has also come from the South - our Empire has gained a true coastal Empire in the Africa (Sancti Romani Coloniae)

"If Humanity does not end war, War shall end humanity."
    __________________________________________________ _

The Phoenix Rises - A Palaiologos AAR, CK2 -> EUIV

Power struggle in the world

Byzantine.Hellenistic.Ottoman.Sogdian

EU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the Throne500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

Nice. There seems to be an actual "balance" of power.

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

If it weren't for the mess in the Americas, I could see that being a (very strange) multiplayer game. Cool.

You gonna accept that alliance Russia's offering you?

That's an impressively messy map of the Americas. I like how you're actually a normal size instead of owning half the world. Empires like that are more realistic (and such, more appealing) to me. I'll post my Holland game when everyone starts colonizing and the map starts to look interesting.

Hmm, can anyone guess who I am?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	link.jpg‎
Views:	54
Size:	379.9 KB
ID:	51191  

50 games registered

Achtung PanzerArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCities in MotionCities in Motion 2
    Crusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the AmericasDarkest HourDeus VultDungeonland
    East India Company CollectionEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The Glory
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneImpire
    Iron CrossLead and GoldLeviathan: WarshipsThe Kings CrusadeMagicka
    Majesty 2March of the EaglesPenumbra - Black PlaguePirates of Black CoveVictoria: Revolutions
    Europa Universalis: RomeSemper FiSengokuSupreme Ruler: Cold WarThe Showdown Effect
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: Warband
    Warlock: Master of the ArcaneMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordWar of the RosesPride of NationsRise of Prussia
    Knights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms eventWar of the Vikings

Quote Originally Posted by fleetothemoon View Post
    http://s14.postimage.org/f0wd5ijkx/link.jpg
    Hmm, can anyone guess who I am?
    Byzantinium?

EDIT: Byzantium... Why do I always write it like that >_<

I'd say Castille

He's obviously Sardinia

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine Wind500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order
    EUIV: Conquest of ParadiseCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: The RepublicCrusader Kings II: The Old Gods
    Crusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Charlemagne

austria
    Fellow infected Zombie member

http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...1#post15689715

"We wants moaaaar icooooooons! *groan*"

You must be Castille, judging by the armies you can and cannot see. You have a PU with Austria, England, Bohemia, Byzantium and probably some more. How you got into an alliance with Hindustan I do not know.

Quote Originally Posted by Taylor View Post
    You must be Castille, judging by the armies you can and cannot see. You have a PU with Austria, England, Bohemia, Byzantium and probably some more. How you got into an alliance with Hindustan I do not know.

Spies -> Infiltrate Administration -> See Armies

I am Castille though. I only got a PU with England.

Hm, I thought of Infiltrate Administration, but then I thought "why would he want to infiltrate so many countries at the same time?"

Pretty impressive AI Byzantium!

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourEU3 CompleteHearts of Iron IIIVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House Divided

Oirat Horde ofcourse.
    "Don't start a fight when there is nothing to win."
    - Erwin Rommel, The "Desertfox"

What year is it in that game?

I was about to ask why you hadn't dismantled the HRE yet, but I presume the answer is A U S T R I A.

Perhaps a more pertinent question is "Why no Spain?"

And did England revolt from Great Britain?

Austria must be a beast with all the Horde territory, and I wonder how Byzantium did so well, but you were obviously Castille because Spain hasn't been formed.

You gonna accept that alliance Russia's offering you?
    of course i did, i am also allied with ottomans and PUed Poland.

After a few years, i inherited Poland... but i think it's too gamey. So I am going to release all of their territories as vassals and break the vassalage. I will also sell a few provinces for 0 ducats to Russia. I justify this as that after the inheritance of Poland the world powers weren't happy and wanted a redistribution of the provinces. This will help me reduce the infamy and conquer Spain colonies in America. After several wars, Austria has been reduced to e secondary power.
    Byzantine.Hellenistic.Ottoman.Sogdian

Hm, I thought of Infiltrate Administration, but then I thought "why would he want to infiltrate so many countries at the same time?"
    Pretty impressive AI Byzantium!
    Austria must be a beast with all the Horde territory, and I wonder how Byzantium did so well, but you were obviously Castille because Spain hasn't been formed.
    I was pretty surprised about Byzantium too. But it makes some sense considering how outmatched Ottoman is by HRE Austria in this game.

Austria has a huge army as the HRE but it was only recently that I've bordered them so they weren't really a major threat until then.

I was about to ask why you hadn't dismantled the HRE yet, but I presume the answer is A U S T R I A.
    Perhaps a more pertinent question is "Why no Spain?"
    And did England revolt from Great Britain?
    I always enjoyed the idea of having an extremely underpowered Holy Roman Emperor around and for that reason I almost never dismantle the HRE and try to swallow up most of its members. I didn't want to form Spain since I had no interest in colonizing the New World (and thus, get its missions). I forced Great Britain to release England and then force them into a PU. This essentially removed the Anglo influence in the Old World.

+ Reply to Thread