+ Reply to Thread
Page 363 of 656 FirstFirst ... 263 288 313 338 353 361 362 363 364 365 373 388 413 438 463 ... LastLast
Results 7,241 to 7,260 of 13113

Thread: Post your (DW) Empire

Europa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionEuropa Universalis: Rome

Quote Originally Posted by Edlar89 View Post

Right so I should:
    1. DOW France using subjugate CB.
    2. Cancel mission (which will hopefully give me the occupy paris mission)
    3. Occupy Paris
    4. Peace France forcing them to release nations
    5. DOW released nations using core CB (how do I make sure France don't immediately ally with them?)
    6. Wait for 5 years 'til truce with France ends
    7. DOW France
    8. Totally kick their buts taking all lands possible
    9. ???
    10. Profit.

Quote Originally Posted by Edlar89 View Post
    My English Empire. 1439.

The OPM that's potruding into my northern France provinces is Provence - a couple of hundred miles from the province of Provence.

Since this screenshot I've also gained Béarn (Foix) and the Orkneys (or Shetneys?!) and vassilized Provence.
    Provence in that province is not strange, they start with it and Austria conquered their old capital...

Do what Iwanow said and you're pretty much invencible against the AI

HoI AnthologyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonEuropa Universalis 3For The GloryHearts of Iron III
    Heir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: Rome
    Semper FiVictoria 2Rome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandWar of the Roses
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order

The great and most wonderful land of Great Britain (misc mods)

Here is my Great Britain game using MISC MOD mod the year is 1561 and Europe is cowering with fear well whats left of Europe any way.

Click image for larger version

Name:	EU3_MAP_GBS_1561.7.1_1.jpg
Views:	166
Size:	819.5 KB
ID:	50065

Name:	EU3_MAP_GBS_1561.7.1_2.jpg
Views:	85
Size:	591.4 KB
ID:	50066
    'They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.' -Benjamin Franklin

So, World War I...

Belligerent parties :

Mughal-Ottoman alliance
    • Mughal Empire
      and its vassals
    • Ottoman Empire
    The Holy Alliance
    • Kingdom of France
    • Lithuanian-Muscovite Union
    • Kingdom of Prussia
    • Novgorodian Republic
    • Kingdom of Hungary
    • Kingdom of Poland
    • Kingdom of Aragon
    • Diverse Russian states

I needed to fight using my nomad tech group units, but still was strong enough to fight them...at least my tech was on par with the Western ones...

But even then, my alliance was proved far more stable than the other one, and this was reflected in war capacity, leading to :

Direct results of the war :
    • Dominance of the Mughal Empire over Russia
    • Collapse of catholicism in Lithuania
    • Rise of protestant and reformed faiths in France, catholic government survived
    • Humillation of France as it was powerless to defend eastern Europe against muslim hordes and needed to pay reparations despite never being invaded
    • Collapse of catholic government in Hungary
    Religious situation of Europe at the end of the war:

Years later :

Losses :
    Mughal-Ottoman Alliance
    297568 soldiers

Holy Alliance
    530181 soldiers

Unknown civilian deaths

Crusader Kings IIEast India CompanyEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesHearts of Iron III
    Lead and GoldMagickaEuropa Universalis: RomeVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Victoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordCK2: Holy Knight
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Duke of Britain View Post
    So, World War I...

Belligerent parties :

Mughal-Ottoman alliance
    • Mughal Empire
      and its vassals
    • Ottoman Empire
    The Holy Alliance
    • Kingdom of France
    • Lithuanian-Muscovite Union
    • Kingdom of Prussia
    • Novgorodian Republic
    • Kingdom of Hungary
    • Kingdom of Poland
    • Kingdom of Aragon
    • Diverse Russian states

I needed to fight using my nomad tech group units, but still was strong enough to fight them...at least my tech was on par with the Western ones...

But even then, my alliance was proved far more stable than the other one, and this was reflected in war capacity, leading to :

Direct results of the war :
    • Dominance of the Mughal Empire over Russia
    • Collapse of catholicism in Lithuania
    • Rise of protestant and reformed faiths in France, catholic government survived
    • Humillation of France as it was powerless to defend eastern Europe against muslim hordes and needed to pay reparations despite never being invaded
    • Collapse of catholic government in Hungary
    Religious situation of Europe at the end of the war:

Years later :

Losses :
    Mughal-Ottoman Alliance
    297568 soldiers

Holy Alliance
    530181 soldiers

Unknown civilian deaths

Nice empire you got there!
    Je suis votre roi et L'etat c'est moi!

This is actually the most personally satisfying thing I've done in EU3. Every time that conversion notification pops up, I get a little giddy. Long term goal is having an all-Catholic Mediterranean empire.

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneSengoku
    Victoria 2

British Empire Update:

I think its time to ally with France. Personally. Im terrified. Bohemia JUST formed it. This is the first Bohemian HRE im facing. So I can expect unending numbers. I personally need pointers for the Future World War 1.
    Last edited by Ryasyr; 14-03-2012 at 05:32.

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneVictoria: RevolutionsSemper Fi
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessV2 Beta500k club
    EUIV: Call to arms event

ally with ALL possible entities.
    NK Foreign Minister Comrade Anastasia Ivanovna Petrova in Avindian's Soviet Union Interactive AAR.
    Otto von Bismarck, Stadtholder of Leipzig, Reichsminister der Finanzen in Avindian's Sonderweg oder Anderweg Interactive AAR.
    Unable to start or complete any of his AAR's.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryasyr View Post
    I think its time to ally with France. Personally. Im terrified. Bohemia JUST formed it. This is the first Bohemian HRE im facing. So I can expect unending numbers. I personally need pointers for the Future World War 1.
    In 1485 by the AI!? o_O

Victoria 2

Quote Originally Posted by tanathos View Post
    In 1485 by the AI!? o_O
    The really Frightening part is that it Inherited a fully formed Italy. (hence it intoing lower Italian Holdings.) Bohemia was in Defensive wars a lot.

I can't breathe right now. Hahaha. I didn't do this on purpose and it was a complete surprise. Only went into a marriage with them in order to get better relations.

Europa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionEuropa Universalis: Rome

Well, endgame is better than cannons now XD...

And the england player - well, at least you got a challenge there.

Oh ah, I am screwed...But hey at least I'm a powerful Empire with great family values.
    "If Humanity does not end war, War shall end humanity."
    __________________________________________________ _

The Phoenix Rises - A Palaiologos AAR, CK2 -> EUIV

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneVictoria: RevolutionsSemper Fi
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessV2 Beta500k club
    EUIV: Call to arms event

>Holy Rome has no cores on territory it should already have
    >What the hell, Paradox..
    --------------------

My current game playing England -> Great Britain, in 1395.

Name:	i52.png
Views:	77
Size:	411.2 KB
ID:	50124
    The Empire of Great Britain and Ireland under the reign of Emperor William V Henry von Hohenzollern.

Name:	xvo.png
Views:	87
Size:	490.3 KB
ID:	50125
    The world as it was in the Year of Our Lord, 1395.

Basically, this game has been one fun after the next. I mean, I've seen Bohemia blob for the FIRST TIME (and I'm allied with mentioned blob), I turned off terra incognita after I took this world shot, and I saw the Chinese warlords defeat the Khanate, I see Hindustan formed... I see bloody Scandinavia in my backyard, formed by my friendly Swede ally (didn't help them in that)

I'm quite shocked by the Byzantine victory over the Ottomans too... wow. O_o

But yeah, for RP reasons, after I got into a few wars with the French, I decided to change my dynasty. So I married to the Hohenzollern dynasty (Ansbach), and my only female Monarch, Empress Anne I Plantagenet, had William von Hohenzollern, who ascended the throne as William IV. He died in battle while waging war against Hungary in Bohemia, along side Vlaclav V. But now, the Hohenzollern dynasty has spread to Scandinavia and Bohemia thanks to William V's genius dynastic hookups. Hehe.

My heir is Princess Anne, who will take the throne as Anne II von Hohenzollern.

Sweet. ^J^
    Last edited by Sakura_F; 14-03-2012 at 18:52.
    NK Foreign Minister Comrade Anastasia Ivanovna Petrova in Avindian's Soviet Union Interactive AAR.
    Otto von Bismarck, Stadtholder of Leipzig, Reichsminister der Finanzen in Avindian's Sonderweg oder Anderweg Interactive AAR.
    Unable to start or complete any of his AAR's.

50 games registered

Achtung PanzerArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCities in MotionCities in Motion 2
    Crusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the AmericasDarkest HourDeus VultDungeonland
    East India Company CollectionEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The Glory
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneImpire
    Iron CrossLead and GoldLeviathan: WarshipsThe Kings CrusadeMagicka
    Majesty 2March of the EaglesPenumbra - Black PlaguePirates of Black CoveVictoria: Revolutions
    Europa Universalis: RomeSemper FiSengokuSupreme Ruler: Cold WarThe Showdown Effect
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: Warband
    Warlock: Master of the ArcaneMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordWar of the RosesPride of NationsRise of Prussia
    Knights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms eventWar of the Vikings

Continuation of my Austria game from some pages back. I think only like 3 provinces are non-cores.

Ulm is under union, vassals are: Lombardy, Parma, Genoa, Ferrara, Saxony, Cologne, Mainz, Mantua and Württemberg.

This is just after my Fourth Italian war to acquire Ferrara(I want my Ferrari NOW!). It's Feb. 25 1491. I'm working my way toward Westernization.
    I am the Emeror of the Intergalactic Roman Empire! Bow before my might!
    Current Game: Byzantium

EU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the Throne

Quote Originally Posted by EU3NOOB View Post

This is just after my Fourth Italian war to acquire Ferrara(I want my Ferrari NOW!). It's Feb. 25 1491. I'm working my way toward Westernization.
    Ferrari is located in Modena, precisely Maranello.

Victoria 2

UPDATE: Post World War 1 Europe!

I went to war shortly after the last update. Iberia decided to not aid me so its on its own (it has 0 Allys and a horde of -200's that want to kill it) France went after the HRE shortly before me. France was my most unlikely of Ally's in the great war. I freed my old Ally Italy (who was formed by Sardinia-Piedmont!) so the next war against this falling demon shouldnt be to hard. Also seen in this pic. The revolters beginning to shatter the Empire. So I dont think the HRE is to be around much longer.

I think from ashes of HRE will rise germany, as there is no emperor to stop it.

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    Hearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Victoria II: Heart of DarknessCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

I love the co-existing HRE, Italy, Byzantines, and Ottomans. "We are the true inheritors of Rome." "No! We are!" "Not you, I am Roman Emperor!"
    If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever.
    -George Orwell

+ Reply to Thread