+ Reply to Thread
Page 352 of 659 FirstFirst ... 252 277 302 327 342 350 351 352 353 354 362 377 402 427 452 ... LastLast
Results 7,021 to 7,040 of 13170

Thread: Post your (DW) Empire

The Swiss Federation!

An alliance of 92 states led by, and vassals of, Switzerland sworn to protect democracy and which brought about an end to the tyranny that was the Holy Roman Empire.

Quote Originally Posted by senju View Post
    The Swiss Federation!

An alliance of 92 states led by, and vassals of, Switzerland sworn to protect democracy and which brought about an end to the tyranny that was the Holy Roman Empire.
    Wow! That's like the United States of Europe!
    I am the Emeror of the Intergalactic Roman Empire! Bow before my might!
    Current Game: Basiliea Rhomaion

http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...amp-Taxes-AAR. A new AAR: HAIL BASILIEA RHOMAION!! ALL HAIL THE HELIX FOSSIL!!! A PPA MEIOU&Taxes AAR. Will it fail? Probably.

EU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneVictoria: RevolutionsVictoria 2
    Victoria II: Heart of Darkness500k clubEuropa Universalis IVEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise
    EUIV: Res Publica

Exept Swisserland is in it
    surprised look in the real world swisserland never does annything
    aslo looks like Great Britain collapsed nice to see papal england

Cities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEast India CompanyEuropa Universalis: Chronicles
    EU3 CompleteMarch of the EaglesSengokuSword of the StarsVictoria 2
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event

Vive la Suisse! That's an Řber Switzerland!

I've never seen the Papal States expand outside of central Italy unless their Italian Provinces were conquered.

http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...amp-Taxes-AAR. A new AAR: HAIL BASILIEA RHOMAION!! ALL HAIL THE HELIX FOSSIL!!! A PPA MEIOU&Taxes AAR. Will it fail? Probably.

This is an update of my current game. With the Conquest of territory in Egypt proper I have expanded the Byzantine Empire to it's greatest point since the reign of Phocas(602-610 AD). I am very proud of that fact.

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the Throne
    Rome GoldVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedMount & Blade: WarbandCK2: Holy Knight
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Wow ! Are you in the year 1432 ? That are nice borders

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Wait... is that the Golden Horde where the Timurids should be?

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultEast India Company
    Europa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The Glory
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeRome GoldSemper Fi
    SengokuSupreme Ruler 2020 GoldSupreme Ruler: Cold WarSupreme Ruler 2020Victoria II: A House Divided
    Rome: Vae Victis500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise
    EUIV: Res PublicaEUIV: Art of War

Quote Originally Posted by EU3NOOB View Post

This is an update of my current game. With the Conquest of territory in Egypt proper I have expanded the Byzantine Empire to it's greatest point since the reign of Phocas(602-610 AD). I am very proud of that fact.
    Beautiful

Quote Originally Posted by Taiisatai64 View Post
    Wait... is that the Golden Horde where the Timurids should be?
    It's probably Persia.

EU3 CompleteDivine Wind500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event

Quote Originally Posted by Sandmann View Post
    that europe hurts me eyes nice granada and granadaspanish america anyway
    Thanks, I used the divide and rule strategy for Western Europe, so that nobody becomes a threat to me. I wanted to create a empire that looked like the Iberian union.
    but with some extras.

EU3 CompleteDivine Wind500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event

Quote Originally Posted by Sandmann View Post
    Look how clean the major nations can be with low agressiveness! This is the most enjoyable game I had in 10 years, playing Brandenburg with slow expansion. Was in PU for 35 year before it broke and I barely survived a total steamroll 100% victory from Bohemia thanks to Luxembourg accepting peace. Going to see how this europe and world evolves, colonising has just started.

yes it is, but is the game challenging with low aggressiveness?

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    Heir to the ThroneLead and GoldMagickaVictoria: RevolutionsRome Gold
    Semper FiSengokuVictoria 2Rome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: Warband

Quote Originally Posted by PiriReis View Post
    yes it is, but is the game challenging with low aggressiveness?
    Moreso than on any higher setting, since the AI will only sit on max WE for about 70% of the time and not 100% like it does on higher settings.

Cities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the Throne
    MagickaVictoria 2Knights of Pen and Paper +1 EditionEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderWarlock 2: The Exiled

Quote Originally Posted by EU3NOOB View Post

Why haven't you conquered Cyprus, Crete, Naxos and Albania? >.<
    I used to be a communist, then I took a redistribution of wealth to my bank account. -Seek75

Europa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionEuropa Universalis: Rome

Well, i think GREEK cores are never losed, so he got lot of time to conquer them.

Europa Universalis 3

┼sele, Sweden! Well, actually right behind you!
    Quote Originally Posted by Iwanow View Post
    Well, i think GREEK cores are never losed, so he got lot of time to conquer them.
    Yes, if a province has the same culture group as you and you get a core then you'll never lose the core except if the province changes culture

Cities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the Throne
    MagickaVictoria 2Knights of Pen and Paper +1 EditionEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderWarlock 2: The Exiled

Quote Originally Posted by Iwanow View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Atenos View Post
    Yes, if a province has the same culture group as you and you get a core then you'll never lose the core except if the province changes culture
    This is true. But Albania doesn't have Greek culture :P
    I used to be a communist, then I took a redistribution of wealth to my bank account. -Seek75

Europa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionEuropa Universalis: Rome

Quote Originally Posted by Pompan View Post
    This is true. But Albania doesn't have Greek culture :P
    But albania is piece of crap. Better to vassalize it.

That is awesome.

Europa Universalis: ChroniclesVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

You should demand-annex all your vassals and become the most powerful nation in Europe!

+ Reply to Thread