+ Reply to Thread
Page 349 of 659 FirstFirst ... 249 274 299 324 339 347 348 349 350 351 359 374 399 424 449 ... LastLast
Results 6,961 to 6,980 of 13173

Thread: Post your (DW) Empire

EU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the Throne

Quote Originally Posted by videonfan View Post
    How did you do it?
    Honestly, I cheated. I used the event 'Claims on rivals' to expand into Brandenburg/Meissen/Anhalt/Pommeria very fast to get coastal acces. Allied with Bohemia and some minors. Then I asked for military acces from Scotland and dumped 10.000 soldiers there once my fleet was finished.

At some point England went to war with Mega France over Britanny and I sweeped in once his armies where destroyed by the French forces. I took the southern provinces (Wessex, Kent, Oxfordshire and Essex (Or East Anglia.) and continued with my conquest of England. Using my lands in the HRE as financial and menpower base I managed to conquer the entirety of England by 1410. And in 1418 or so my first cores arrived on Wessex and Kent. In the meantime England continued it's weird adventures in Morroco, Anatolia and France. Which wore them down even more. While they where supposed to fight me.

Quote Originally Posted by Avatar2312 View Post
    If you mean GWB Sr. I agree. The other one brought us 2 wars, 2 man-made natural desasters, a global financial and economical crisis and - well, that counts for him - funny phrases on interviews and speeches like from a stroke-victim.
    I think Afghanistan was more Al Qaeda's fault - it wasn't just Bush who was pushing for that after 9/11. Iraq wasn't all Bush, either, though that's more complicated (faulty intelligence and stuff - leading political leaders from both parties believed it had WMDs). Bush didn't cause the disasters or the financial crisis either (you can argue that he mismanaged them, but they certainly weren't his fault).

Really, though, this is off-topic.

Quote Originally Posted by Promethean View Post
    Honestly, I cheated. I used the event 'Claims on rivals' to expand into Brandenburg/Meissen/Anhalt/Pommeria very fast to get coastal acces. Allied with Bohemia and some minors. Then I asked for military acces from Scotland and dumped 10.000 soldiers there once my fleet was finished.

At some point England went to war with Mega France over Britanny and I sweeped in once his armies where destroyed by the French forces. I took the southern provinces (Wessex, Kent, Oxfordshire and Essex (Or East Anglia.) and continued with my conquest of England. Using my lands in the HRE as financial and menpower base I managed to conquer the entirety of England by 1410. And in 1418 or so my first cores arrived on Wessex and Kent. In the meantime England continued it's weird adventures in Morroco, Anatolia and France. Which wore them down even more. While they where supposed to fight me.
    Even so, that's impressive. And I like the concept of a Saxon Anglo-Saxon (English) nation.
    -Ruanek

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneVictoria: Revolutions
    Rome GoldSengokuSupreme Ruler: Cold WarVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Victoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordCK2: Holy Knight500k club
    Europa Universalis IV

NO,NOT THIS EVENT DEAR GOD:
    [22:23:51] <Groogy> Mathrim, give it to me gently
    What Crusader Kings 2 makes you say:
    [19:23:43] <Duke> I just need my damn wife to die
    [19:23:48] <Duke> Then I can invade and take their shit

EU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis IVEUIV: Wealth of Nations
    EUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res Publica

Idk what it is with me and crusader states they just strike me as fun lately...

Gonna try something else new soon

The Great Dominion of the Templar Order

EU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneVictoria: RevolutionsVictoria 2
    Victoria II: Heart of Darkness500k clubEuropa Universalis IVEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise
    EUIV: Res Publica

How did you take on the Abbasids
    Ive tried that with Jersulem its impossible

Crusader Kings IIHearts of Iron III CollectionRome GoldVictoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

Quote Originally Posted by Selvetrica View Post
    How did you take on the Abbasids
    Ive tried that with Jersulem its impossible
    Nothing is impossible in Paradox Interactive...
    "No. It is my sole ambition in life to go around forums and give false information to new people like op!" - cacra

Return of the Spartiates - An EU:Rome Spartan AAR - On Hold
    - Nominated winner of AAR weekly showcase Feb. 16, 2014

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneRome Gold
    SengokuVictoria 2Rome: Vae Victis

Volga Bulga! that sounds so funny to me...
    If everyone thinks alike, like kids try to do during school, then the world would be incredibally boring.

My Sengoku AAR- Rise of the Miura Clan: http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...2#post12939972

Modern Psycho-General CivandEUIII's Avatar
    Cities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneMagicka
    March of the EaglesRome GoldSemper FiSengokuSword of the Stars II
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: Warband
    Warlock: Master of the ArcaneMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderWarlock 2: The Exiled
    EUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res PublicaCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
    Crusader Kings II: Sunset InvasionCrusader Kings II: The RepublicCrusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of India
    Crusader Kings II: Charlemagne

Bulgar's gonna Bulgar, it seems

Also hugely relieved this did not end with the report "The Three Mountains achievement broken. Steps to reproduce: ..." - Rufo
    "I pity the fool who has to fill out 272 years of Indian history." - Cuthuthulu
    "
    (Wouldnt Hitler look much friendlier with curls and that silly mustache shaved off?)" - podcat
    "
    This ascii art is terrible." - Jacob Braughton on titin

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneVictoria: Revolutions
    Rome GoldSengokuSupreme Ruler: Cold WarVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Victoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordCK2: Holy Knight500k club
    Europa Universalis IV

Hpw do you get Steppe wolf to work?On my pc it crashes on loading history
    [22:23:51] <Groogy> Mathrim, give it to me gently
    What Crusader Kings 2 makes you say:
    [19:23:43] <Duke> I just need my damn wife to die
    [19:23:48] <Duke> Then I can invade and take their shit

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    Heir to the ThroneMagickaRome GoldSemper FiRome: Vae Victis
    Mount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the ArcaneMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

My current game (only normal difficulty). I started as Teutonic Order and went take out Poland/Lithuania => form protestant Prussia => take Bill of Rights + Unam Sanctam for CBs on pretty much the whole world => expand north till Neva and south till Crimea to prevent Europe from blobbing into horde lands => PU and inherit Bohemia, Austria & Bavaria => dissolve HRE => grab Prussian Military Reforms => form Germany:

Vassals include Hungary, Gotland, Ferrara and all the German minors that are left:

Next step will be getting my government tech to 32 to go constitutional monarchy and slowly diplo-annexing all my vassals except Holland, Hungary, Hamburg and Gotland, but I guess I'll probably start a new game on a higher difficulty level soon.

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The Glory
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneMagicka
    March of the EaglesVictoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSemper FiSengoku
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessPride of Nations500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms eventEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res Publica
    Crusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: Sunset InvasionCrusader Kings II: The RepublicCrusader Kings II: The Old Gods
    Crusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of IndiaCrusader Kings II: Charlemagne

DAT SMOLENSK

(Someone had to do it.)

EU3 CompleteEuropa Universalis: Rome

Wouldn't it be easier to form the HRE then to diploanex?

Indefatigable Psychotic tamius23's Avatar
    Cities in MotionCities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIDeus VultEU3 Complete
    Divine WindHeir to the ThroneSword of the StarsVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    CK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IVEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise
    EUIV: Res PublicaCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
    Crusader Kings II: Rajas of India

Quote Originally Posted by Memento Mori View Post
    You can tell by the lack of icon in the corner that the HRE has been disbanded. Regardless, I think it isn't possible to form it as Germany.

Ship Simulator Extremes

Quote Originally Posted by tamius23 View Post
    You can tell by the lack of icon in the corner that the HRE has been disbanded. Regardless, I think it isn't possible to form it as Germany.
    You're mixing up Vanilla with Death&Taxes.

Heir to the ThroneMagickaRome GoldSemper FiRome: Vae Victis
    Mount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the ArcaneMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by Memento Mori View Post
    I didn't want to form the HRE because I already did that in my last game with Milan. Disbanding it sounded like it would be much more fun. And it was

HOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneSemper FiVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Victoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order
    EUIV: Call to arms event

what year did you start cam?
    ZipZopBoopityBop! With the Sniflin an the Snuflin!

All will bow down to the Reich!
    Click image for larger version

Name:	EU3_1.png
Views:	410
Size:	924.5 KB
ID:	47768

Name:	EU3_3.png
Views:	213
Size:	799.4 KB
ID:	47769
    and a successful AI Japan!

Name:	EU3_2.png
Views:	261
Size:	792.6 KB
ID:	47770

Austria -> Germany. I inherited Bavaria, Brittany and Bohemia, and diplo-annexed Burgundy and Sardinia-Piedmont. Got 32 BB in one war against a collapsing Spain (it was fighting 6 wars when I attacked).

Germany was not meant to be red (even excluding the communism reference there). Other than that, nice job!
    -Ruanek

Game Breaking Bug DanubianCossak's Avatar
    Cities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    Heir to the Throne500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Art of War

Quote Originally Posted by Ruanek View Post
    Germany was not meant to be red (even excluding the communism reference there). Other than that, nice job!
    Tell that to those Roman commy bastards!
    While Chosen One in absentia, Temporary Chosen One Of The Exalted Church of YEShans

http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...-Provinces-Mod

Quote Originally Posted by Leonoob View Post
    All will bow down to the Reich!
    Attachment 47768
    Attachment 47769
    Austria -> Germany. I inherited Bavaria, Brittany and Bohemia, and diplo-annexed Burgundy and Sardinia-Piedmont. Got 32 BB in one war against a collapsing Spain (it was fighting 6 wars when I attacked).
    You should try that in a multiplayer game. But please show us screenshots too, when you're in someone elses sphere...
    Nice Persia thought.

+ Reply to Thread