+ Reply to Thread
Page 341 of 659 FirstFirst ... 241 266 291 316 331 339 340 341 342 343 351 366 391 416 441 ... LastLast
Results 6,801 to 6,820 of 13173

Thread: Post your (DW) Empire

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultEU3 CompleteHearts of Iron III
    Heir to the ThroneMagickaMarch of the EaglesVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided

They're vassal...

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneSengoku
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessCK2: Holy KnightEuropa Universalis IV
    EUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise

Quote Originally Posted by Samwell View Post
    Look, my Ryukyu WC. No cheat no mod

I even colonize wasteland!
    I happily present you sir with the De-Trolling award of 2012! Now if someone else defangs a troll in a more epic manner I will give it to them unless you can do something more epic. Congratulations!

My current project. Fully westernized, bar Military Reform, with the government reformed to a Despotic Monarchy, awaiting the tech to go Theocracy.

And yes, I did throw all my money at Castille after they conquered half my Empire. And yes, I do have cores all over their land. And yes. I will reclaim them at some point! <Shakefist>

Crusader Kings IIDeus VultEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the Throne
    Rome GoldSengokuSword of the StarsVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Blog Entries
    Why Theocracy?

Because it fits the Aztecs more than republics thematically. And I have absolutely no intention of staying as a Monarchy as an -animist- country, heh!

Cities in MotionCrusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the AmericasDarkest HourEU3 Complete
    Divine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the Throne
    March of the EaglesNaval War: Arctic CircleVictoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSemper Fi
    SengokuSword of the StarsVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Rome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: Warband

Quote Originally Posted by Atenos View Post
    Well it's getting a bit off-topic but you sir have lied or forgot one thing. You my young man is using a mod possibly DAO or D&T as when I look at Scandinavia I can see the Wastelands and Finland is more pointy. But if it is D&T it could be legit.
    Yeah it's D&T, I never play the game without it.

Europa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionEuropa Universalis: Rome

Quote Originally Posted by Atenos View Post
    Well it's getting a bit off-topic but you sir have lied or forgot one thing. You my young man is using a mod possibly DAO or D&T as when I look at Scandinavia I can see the Wastelands and Finland is more pointy. But if it is D&T it could be legit.
    I sad, he used paint. LOL. he is just troll.

Darkest HourEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria 2500k club

North Korea is Best Korea, Korea WC 1399

Click image for larger version

Name:	i4dvy.png
Views:	305
Size:	7.5 KB
ID:	46904
    Some say the universe is almost full of honest people, I say the universe is full of almost honest people

Game Breaking Bug DanubianCossak's Avatar
    Cities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    Heir to the Throne500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Art of War

Poland just inherited Lithuania and Wallachia; this is gonna be one of THOSE games i can feel it, so excited!

To give you some idea of what im about to face (Polotsk and Turov-Pinsk are my allies, Vitebsk just got in a PU with Sweden):

While Chosen One in absentia, Temporary Chosen One Of The Exalted Church of YEShans

http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...-Provinces-Mod

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneVictoria 2
    Europa Universalis IV

Quote Originally Posted by DarkSpartan View Post
    North Korea is Best Korea, Korea WC 1399

Attachment 46904
    Okay, it was justified to call Theism out in the first few posts after his but now it's descending into outright jerk-hood. How about we stop doing that now and admire the larger than usual Foix in the above picture, aye?
    Last edited by Yammka; 07-02-2012 at 08:04. Reason: By Sithis, I hate goddamned typos . . .

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteHeir to the Throne500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by Samwell View Post
    Look, my Ryukyu WC. No cheat no mod

I even colonize wasteland!
    How long did it take to colour all that?

@ DanubianCossack

Is that DAO? Looks like it'll be an interesting game.
    A soldier will fight long and hard for a bit of coloured ribbon - Napoleon Bonaparte
    All war is deception - Sun Tzu
    All wars are civil wars, because all men are brothers - Francois Fenelon
    All this worldly wisdom was once the heresy of some wise man - Henry David Thoreau

Quote Originally Posted by Black Gate View Post
    How long did it take to colour all that?

@ DanubianCossack

Is that DAO? Looks like it'll be an interesting game.
    Nope its not DAO its my own thing, yep it does looks like an interesting game.
    While Chosen One in absentia, Temporary Chosen One Of The Exalted Church of YEShans

Poor Danubian....Always getting mistaking for DAO

Quote Originally Posted by Valiant_Hogers View Post
    Poor Danubian....Always getting mistaking for DAO
    Heh such is the fate of small mods

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneVictoria 2
    Europa Universalis IV

You know, if people actually bothered to at least glance over signatures, they might actually get it. >.>

Quote Originally Posted by Yammka View Post
    You know, if people actually bothered to at least glance over signatures, they might actually get it. >.>
    I think its the 8.99$ part that makes most not-notice it.

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus Vult
    DungeonlandEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The GloryFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneLead and GoldThe Kings Crusade
    MagickaMajesty II CollectionRome GoldSemper FiSengoku
    Sword of the StarsThe Showdown EffectVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Mount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the ArcaneWar of the RosesPride of NationsCK2: Holy Knight
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms eventEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise
    EUIV: Res PublicaCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: Sunset InvasionCrusader Kings II: The Republic
    Crusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of IndiaCrusader Kings II: Charlemagne

Quote Originally Posted by DanubianCossak View Post
    I think its the 8.99$ part that makes most not-notice it.
    I know what you mean, that's too low of a value (Shameless advertising for Danubiancossak) I would pay $9.99 for it
    Worst WritAAR series:
    Saruhan-Annexed
    Avignon-Annexed
    Genoa- Done.................for now
    Ottomans- Dead (to lazy)

Europa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionEuropa Universalis: Rome

Well, i think that paying 9 dollars for something, that is simmiliar to something else what i can get for free, and the free one may be better is not too smart. Whatever i dunno. But i agree that people tend to not read things if it involve them to pay money for something they would want to get for free. Whatever I don't say you are bad at modding or that your mod is bad, it is just that it is crisis, and people are not fast to spent their money. For me i don't have 1PLN, not even speaking about 9 dollars, which is about 30-40PLN (don't know how much dollars is one PLN worth now anyway). Anyway for 40PLN you can buy a good game .

EDIT: If it would be 5 dollars i would find it considerable. But still it is not like i got money. At least for now. Whatever i neither have a bank account, so i doubt i could buy anything in the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by lordreaven448 View Post
    I know what you mean, that's too low of a value (Shameless advertising for Danubiancossak) I would pay $9.99 for it
    Hey at least money is guaranteed to be well spent - Italian wine from Tuscany goes well these cold days (altho bottle is only 1.5 euros somehow).

Quote Originally Posted by Iwanow View Post
    Well, i think that paying 9 dollars for something, that is simmiliar to something else what i can get for free, and the free one may be better is not too smart. Whatever i dunno. But i agree that people tend to not read things if it involve them to pay money for something they would want to get for free. Whatever I don't say you are bad at modding or that your mod is bad, it is just that it is crisis, and people are not fast to spent their money. For me i don't have 1PLN, not even speaking about 9 dollars, which is about 30-40PLN (don't know how much dollars is one PLN worth now anyway). Anyway for 40PLN you can buy a good game .
    Hahaha some people just dont get it lol *hint* 8.99$ is a joke, or more like a comment on the capitalist world, mod itself is (naturally) completely free for all

Quote Originally Posted by DanubianCossak View Post
    Hey at least money is guaranteed to be well spent - Italian wine from Tuscany goes well these cold days (altho bottle is only 1.5 euros somehow).

Hahaha some people just dont get it lol *hint* 8.99$ is a joke.
    You say ? LoL and i thought it is real. Maybe that is the reason why ppl don't play much this mod .

+ Reply to Thread