+ Reply to Thread
Page 306 of 659 FirstFirst ... 206 231 256 281 296 304 305 306 307 308 316 331 356 381 406 ... LastLast
Results 6,101 to 6,120 of 13170

Thread: Post your (DW) Empire

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneVictoria 2
    Mount & Blade: Warband

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jii View Post
    .. while not actually owning the province of Navarre.
    Kinda, it's occupied by them.

I personally am a fan of that Burgundy, pretty-borders Bavaria and Finland.
    Prince Eugene of Savoy

[Amateurish Plotter]

Quick, Kind, Paranoid, Honest, Proud, Chaste, Just, Content, Charitable, Cynical

Cities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    Lost Empire - ImmortalsEuropa Universalis: RomeSengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Victoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae Victis500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Reddenbawker View Post
    CanOmer, it looks like you might be taking screenshots the wrong way. Do you press f11, retrieve it from your screenshots folder, upload to image sharing site, and post here? If so, why does it look so weird?
    He's using the mod he made (DAO) when playing these games. It looks different from vanilla.

Winner of Best Gameplay AAR (EU 1-3) Q3 2011
    Awarded WritAAR of the Week 6/26/11; 9/2/2013

"i don't like ppl coyping me" - iwanow

Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesRome GoldVictoria 2500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order

My game as France, just look at that Bohemia.

Arsenal of DemocracyCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneMarch of the EaglesSemper Fi
    Victoria 2Warlock: Master of the ArcaneEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by RiseFromTheAshz View Post
    heres my ottoman empire, right after forcing a PU on the jalayrids

First time ive seen the ai form lotharingia, and now im scared , they have a bigger army than mine while im already atleast 30-40 regiments over my limit and my empire is atleast 10 times bigger than theirs, i dont know how they did it lol, the poland-lithuania-russia alliance has me fed up, russia and poland keep taking turns to attack me which always brings in the other one anyways, once austria sees me at war they obviously attack bringing in bohemia england and spain
    Thats one big empire for so early in the game!
    "Resistance is futile. Your biological and technological distinctiveness will be assimilated into the collective." - Genghis Khan

Cities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    Heir to the ThroneVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessCK2: Holy Knight
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

Well... it was a long time, here is my last gameplay after a long time without playing to EU3. This time I started as Vijayanagar and with the new patch, damm!, I need cores in all the region to form Hisutan. Wait until I got the cores, wensternize as soon as possible and, war, war and more war.

Temporary Chosen One DanubianCossak's Avatar
    Cities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    Heir to the Throne500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by eliphas8 View Post
    Thats one big empire for so early in the game!
    I think he started some time before 1400, like 1354 or whatever. Anyway, it is a rather big empire regardless.
    While Chosen One in absentia, Temporary Chosen One Of The Exalted Church of YEShans

Europa Universalis 3

┼sele, Sweden! Well, actually right behind you!
    Here's my Austrian Kingdom! I started in 1356 using the Death and Taxes 4.0e mod. Well first i allied with Poland, Hungary and France. We are now in 1403 and i'm still allied with France and Poland because Hungary is a traitor. So I have been pwning Hungary in a few wars but they are allied with to Lithuainia and The Teutonics. I've just ended a war with them.

Now to the more interesting part! Diplomacy! First I made alot of RM:s and got 3 unions with England, Savoy and Bavaria. Later I inhereited Bavaria wich was a nice boost. I have alot of enemies etc. Castille, Hungary, Ottomans; Teutonic Order and Lithuainia. i also have alot of vassals. I have been the emperor since the start and I have passed two reforms in the empire.

Last edited by Atenos; 27-12-2011 at 18:20.

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the Throne
    Victoria 2

Such ugly borders....

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the Throne
    Rome GoldVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedMount & Blade: WarbandCK2: Holy Knight
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Bulgaria looks nice

Quote Originally Posted by DanubianCossak View Post
    I think he started some time before 1400, like 1354 or whatever. Anyway, it is a rather big empire regardless.
    I actually started in 1399, havent downloaded the new D&T, the reason I expanded so fast is I forced a PU on the mamlukes around 1403, I annexed alot really fast I must've gotten overextension in the 1420s, it went away when i inherited the mamlukes although i got it again around the 1500s, I colonized the timurides and annexed some russian provinces to cut them off from siberia as u can see in the screenshot

Europa Universalis 3

┼sele, Sweden! Well, actually right behind you!
    Quote Originally Posted by Reddenbawker View Post
    Such ugly borders....
    I know but most of the territories I have conquered was for missions

55 games registered

Achtung PanzerA Game of DwarvesCities in MotionCities in Motion 2Crusader Kings II
    Commander: Conquest of the AmericasDeus VultDungeonlandEast India Company CollectionElven Legacy Collection
    Europa Universalis: ChroniclesDivine WindFor the MotherlandGettysburgHearts of Iron III
    Heir to the ThroneImpireEuropa Universalis III: In NomineKing Arthur IILeviathan: Warships
    MagickaMajesty II CollectionEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionNaval War: Arctic CirclePenumbra - Black Plague
    Pirates of Black CoveVictoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSemper FiSengoku
    Ship Simulator ExtremesSword of the StarsSword of the Stars IIThe Showdown EffectVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the ArcaneMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword
    War of the RosesPride of Nations500k clubEUIV: Call to arms eventEuropa Universalis IV
    Crusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: The RepublicCrusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of India

Quote Originally Posted by arbogli View Post
    Well... it was a long time, here is my last gameplay after a long time without playing to EU3. This time I started as Vijayanagar and with the new patch, damm!, I need cores in all the region to form Hisutan. Wait until I got the cores, wensternize as soon as possible and, war, war and more war.
    The borders of your empire and its size look awesome! Me ha molao, vamos

Temporary Chosen One DanubianCossak's Avatar
    Cities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    Heir to the Throne500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by RiseFromTheAshz View Post
    I actually started in 1399, havent downloaded the new D&T, the reason I expanded so fast is I forced a PU on the mamlukes around 1403, I annexed alot really fast I must've gotten overextension in the 1420s, it went away when i inherited the mamlukes although i got it again around the 1500s, I colonized the timurides and annexed some russian provinces to cut them off from siberia as u can see in the screenshot
    Wow that must have been a fun game Good job.
    While Chosen One in absentia, Temporary Chosen One Of The Exalted Church of YEShans

Quote Originally Posted by DanubianCossak View Post
    Wow that must have been a fun game Good job.
    yea i forgot to say I then, started to push into India, Rajputana was huge at one point but they were pretty backwards technologically so I beat them down quite easily with 3 stacks, then i westernised although i havent been able to get the latin soldiers due to lack of an emperor with good stats

My Brunei -> Malaya game (all normal settings, no lucky nations).

I didn't really have objectives when I first started playing (aside from expand and survive), but decided to Islamify Asia/India as my main goal, with an even later decision to colonize as much as I could, which turned out to be all of oceania and Western North America. I also tried to keep it "realistic" by staying under infamy limit and trying to develop my provinces as much as possible, especially those on my home islands.

Whole world:

Note the Bohemian ex-blob. It ended up expanding all the way east to Urumqi, so I decided to protect Muslim lands and collapse them by taking over the whole nation with two 30K stacks (they had an army of 400K before the war started).

The extent of my Islamification of Asia:

Note the Islamified Rotibor I left as a token of the Bohemian conquest :-D

Income 2.5x times that of the next richest nation:

And furthest in land tech (although my other techs are pretty crippled):

This was a lot of fun.
    Last edited by Karabas1543; 28-12-2011 at 02:34.

I have played a couple of games already, but am by no means a good player. Still, I am proud of my Irish unification, and trade/colonization empire:
    Me and my minions:

The world:

I have started games with all Irish minors, but finally got lucky when playing Munster and took England when Scotland was overrunning them. I continued to be lucky when I annexed Leinster, his ally Scotland was also my ally and for some reason Scotland decided to side with me in my conquest war (for which I had a mission). A little bit later, we finished off England.

I claimed the throne of Scotland, and won the succession war. Unfortunately I am currently struggling against my overextension because I just inherited Scotland (i.e. practically entire Britain) and was colonizing heavily. It is 1597, so there's still some time left on the Great Campaign

My Cherokee empire. Well, republic, actually. I only had to survive one war with Castille and Portugal before westernising. After that it has been so easy that it's boring, I play just to see how much money I can gather and how far ahead can I get in tech. And for the achievement obviously. I admit I played this game on very easy because I had never played with a New World tribe but I didn't expect the game to be so easy after the westernisation. Pretty much every European country has like 100% inflation now, making them even less of a menace. Castille failed so badly that at one point it was in a union under OPM Albania.

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

I don't mean to burst your bubble, but that would have been a very different (and frustrating) story if you were playing on medium, trust me.

Quote Originally Posted by Taiisatai64 View Post
    I don't mean to burst your bubble, but that would have been a very different (and frustrating) story if you were playing on medium, trust me.
    Not necessarily. I had a similar game on normal that was..really easy. It really just comes down a lot to luck and how it goes after first contact.

Indefatigable Psychotic tamius23's Avatar
    Cities in MotionCities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIDeus VultEU3 Complete
    Divine WindHeir to the ThroneSword of the StarsVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    CK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IVEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise
    EUIV: Res PublicaCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
    Crusader Kings II: Rajas of India

Castille under Albania sounds so frighteningly awesome to see.

I just have to make do with what seems to be a huge Epirus and Qasim Khanate (I haven't discovered everything yet)

+ Reply to Thread