+ Reply to Thread
Page 303 of 659 FirstFirst ... 203 228 253 278 293 301 302 303 304 305 313 328 353 378 403 ... LastLast
Results 6,041 to 6,060 of 13169

Thread: Post your (DW) Empire

Imperium Romanum Sacrum Nationis Germanicę
    The Atlantic Ocean obv.

Arsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus Vult
    EU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    Heir to the ThroneMagickaMarch of the EaglesVictoria: RevolutionsRome Gold
    Semper FiSengokuSword of the StarsSword of the Stars IISupreme Ruler 2020 Gold
    Supreme Ruler: Cold WarVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: Warband
    Warlock: Master of the ArcaneMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordWar of the RosesPride of NationsCK2: Holy Knight
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by Uebergold View Post
    The Atlantic Ocean obv.
    LIES!
    He is clearly the Mediterranean Sea.
    You're an irreplaceable human soul, with your own understanding of what it means to suffer.

Imperium Romanum Sacrum Nationis Germanicę
    Too ugly borders.

Unless he has a faible for legs with women shoes which is ofc occupied by the Papacy.

Hungary? Or the Ottomans?

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneRome Gold
    SengokuVictoria 2Rome: Vae Victis

I give up...
    If everyone thinks alike, like kids try to do during school, then the world would be incredibally boring.

My Sengoku AAR- Rise of the Miura Clan: http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...2#post12939972

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteHeir to the ThroneMarch of the EaglesRome Gold
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided

by your clues I would guess 1. Zaporozhie; second guess Transylvania; third Trebizond

Albania?
    Looking at the map is a very usefull skill toi have.
    Brunei in "Imperium Malleus"
    Palantine in "Vespere Jovis"

D I P B [COLOR="rgb(0, 255, 255)"] R [/COLOR] [COLOR="rgb(255, 0, 255)"] O [/COLOR]
    M [COLOR="rgb(221, 160, 221)"] A [/COLOR] C [COLOR="rgb(0, 255, 255)"] Y [/COLOR]

Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    March of the EaglesSemper FiSengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    War of the Roses500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise
    EUIV: Res Publica

EDIT: never mind, missed that.

You're Alsace.
    Reasons Why You Should Play Any Character in CK2
    Current playthrough(s): n/a, undecided
    generalolaf: 5/3/1, age: 17. No Legal Heir. Religion in province: Protestant. 100 Legitimacy, 30 Prestige, 0 Power Projection.
    Government: Constitutional Monarchy. Diplomatic Ideas (3), Religious Ideas (2), Administrative Ideas (0). 1 free advisor slot (Skill 1 Master of Mint, Skill 3 Theologian). Diplomatic Relations: 5/7 (Alliance; Guaranteed)

""Somehow the Neapolitans landed in Ireland -" That's very poor strategy on their side. Everybody know that pizza goes better with lager beer." - Victor Cortez

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneVictoria 2
    Europa Universalis IV

Ferrara!? Cherokee!? Liechtenstein!?!?

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

I think he's gone, guys. I think he's gone.

Quote Originally Posted by taiisatai64 View Post
    i think he's gone, guys. I think he's gone.
    .. Rebels!
    Looking at the map is a very usefull skill toi have.
    Brunei in "Imperium Malleus"
    Palantine in "Vespere Jovis"

D I P B [COLOR="rgb(0, 255, 255)"] R [/COLOR] [COLOR="rgb(255, 0, 255)"] O [/COLOR]
    M [COLOR="rgb(221, 160, 221)"] A [/COLOR] C [COLOR="rgb(0, 255, 255)"] Y [/COLOR]

Denmark or Norway no doubt. I'm guessing Denmark.

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteHeir to the Throne500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

This has gone on for what, three pages? Can we have an answer already?
    A soldier will fight long and hard for a bit of coloured ribbon - Napoleon Bonaparte
    All war is deception - Sun Tzu
    All wars are civil wars, because all men are brothers - Francois Fenelon
    All this worldly wisdom was once the heresy of some wise man - Henry David Thoreau

50 games registered

Achtung PanzerArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCities in MotionCities in Motion 2
    Crusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the AmericasDarkest HourDeus VultDungeonland
    East India Company CollectionEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The Glory
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneImpire
    Iron CrossLead and GoldLeviathan: WarshipsThe Kings CrusadeMagicka
    Majesty 2March of the EaglesPenumbra - Black PlaguePirates of Black CoveVictoria: Revolutions
    Europa Universalis: RomeSemper FiSengokuSupreme Ruler: Cold WarThe Showdown Effect
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: Warband
    Warlock: Master of the ArcaneMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordWar of the RosesPride of NationsRise of Prussia
    Knights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms eventWar of the Vikings

I want to guess too! Sweden?

Crusader Kings IIDeus VultEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneSemper FiVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by CJL78 View Post
    third Trebizond
    Correct!

EU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the Throne500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

My second game of DW. Mecklenburg, start in 1399, normal difficulty, no lucky nations. My initial goal was to unite under my flag the entire New World and cut all the links with Europe. The process was well under way when, around 1500, I inherited Brandenburg. That was a tough moment for me because from that moment I became the target for all the powers from HRE and their sister uncle. I managed to survive and added a second goal, to unite all the provinces from Europe with which I shared a common culture. The result you can see it here
    Click image for larger version

Name:	EU3_MKL.jpg
Views:	237
Size:	466.7 KB
ID:	44441
    and here
    Click image for larger version

Name:	EU3_MAP_MKL_1818616_1.jpg
Views:	150
Size:	148.5 KB
ID:	44442
    I had some epic naval battles with GB and Spain (with more than 100 ships in combat) and at the end I had to battle Austria (as HRE) for all the provinces that I needed in Europe. It was very difficult because by that time Austria had like 8 vassals that I needed to take over and was leading a PU with GB. Switzerland was very aggressive towards me and DoW me every time I was at war. Bohemia and France also joined almost every time the gang.
    I also played with a personal rule: do not pass over 10 infamy (well, I disregarded once this rule when I needed badly an OPM and I reached an infamy of 14).

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneRome Gold
    SengokuVictoria 2Rome: Vae Victis

The Great German Reich.... 1399 start on D&T mod.... random lucky nations current date is 1498 I think
    My empire:

The World:

Europe RelgionI started the reformation early.... halfway thorugh the 1400s
    If everyone thinks alike, like kids try to do during school, then the world would be incredibally boring.

My Sengoku AAR- Rise of the Miura Clan: http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...2#post12939972

Командир Батаљона DanubianCossak's Avatar
    Cities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    Heir to the Throne500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by Clavdivs View Post
    My second game of DW. Mecklenburg, start in 1399, normal difficulty, no lucky nations. My initial goal was to unite under my flag the entire New World and cut all the links with Europe. The process was well under way when, around 1500, I inherited Brandenburg. That was a tough moment for me because from that moment I became the target for all the powers from HRE and their sister uncle. I managed to survive and added a second goal, to unite all the provinces from Europe with which I shared a common culture. The result you can see it here
    Attachment 44441
    and here
    Attachment 44442
    I had some epic naval battles with GB and Spain (with more than 100 ships in combat) and at the end I had to battle Austria (as HRE) for all the provinces that I needed in Europe. It was very difficult because by that time Austria had like 8 vassals that I needed to take over and was leading a PU with GB. Switzerland was very aggressive towards me and DoW me every time I was at war. Bohemia and France also joined almost every time the gang.
    I also played with a personal rule: do not pass over 10 infamy (well, I disregarded once this rule when I needed badly an OPM and I reached an infamy of 14).
    How did you get your rivers to look that way?
    Clinically diagnosed russophile and scourge of self righteous westerners.

this is wat happens after 70 years of constant war

+ Reply to Thread