+ Reply to Thread
Page 255 of 659 FirstFirst ... 155 180 205 230 245 253 254 255 256 257 265 280 305 330 355 ... LastLast
Results 5,081 to 5,100 of 13170

Thread: Post your (DW) Empire

Been a real fun game, just got the mission to conquer rome, and i did, moved my capital there (cuz thats where its supposed to be lol) and joined the HRE
    http://img824.imageshack.us/img824/1993/eu31q.jpg

Better than Royalty (ABB) DoomBunny's Avatar
    Arsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the AmericasDarkest Hour
    East India Company CollectionEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The GloryFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneLead and GoldThe Kings CrusadeMajesty 2
    Penumbra - Black PlagueVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper FiSword of the Stars
    Sword of the Stars IISupreme Ruler 2020 GoldVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedRome: Vae Victis
    Mount & Blade: WarbandPride of NationsRise of PrussiaCK2: Holy Knight500k club

Why bow to the fake Emperor when you can have his head mounted on your wall as a trophy? Show the savages that their fake Roman Empire is no match for the real thing. Death to the false Emperor!
    "Petrarch was right" - Petrarch||||"Petrarch is actually right" - LYNCHY||||"Petrarch was banned" - Robotic Maniac

"Tiger powder-induced eastern shenanigans" - Finnish Lord||||"I really enjoyed the Gulag" - Blade!||||"So sexy" - Franconian on violent insanity||||"The soft-pr0n ... I like it for the atmosphere it creates and the sheer spectacle of the thing" - Tufto||||"Swans are as dangerous as wolves. Got it." - Some fat racist German bloke in cheekless leiderhosen panties||||"I pooped myself. And then I did it again." - Yakman||||"Glory to the Confederate clan!" - Robotic Maniac

"I have hot cousins"||||"I once jokingly *CENSORED FOR FORUM* all my friends in the PE changing room"||||"I would lick GAZPROM drilled oil off of his shiny nipples" - Shynka, on incest, sport, and Vladimir Putin

<Doom> Sent Shynka some pics of my ass.||||<mathrim-afk> Looks great

Quote Originally Posted by DoomBunny View Post
    Why bow to the fake Emperor when you can have his head mounted on your wall as a trophy? Show the savages that their fake Roman Empire is no match for the real thing. Death to the false Emperor!
    i had to do it so the dam emperor will give me a break when i invade any of the members, the europeans are way ahead of me technologically so ill have to wait till i can westernise, plus ill have the protection of austria in the meanwhile i guess, i just hope the emperor doesnt ask me to change my religion

Nice Byzantium. Probably a good call on joining the Empire if you're inferior technologically. Just remember to destroy it later, for there can only be ONE ROMAN EMPIRE!

Blood for the Blood God

Crusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindHearts of Iron III
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineMarch of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionRome GoldSengoku
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedRome: Vae VictisWarlock: Master of the ArcaneCK2: Holy Knight
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderWarlock 2: The Exiled

Quote Originally Posted by NezzeOne View Post
    Nice Byzantium. Probably a good call on joining the Empire if you're inferior technologically. Just remember to destroy it later, for there can only be ONE ROMAN EMPIRE!

Blood for the Blood God
    Better yet, grab the crown for the luls.

Better than Royalty (ABB) DoomBunny's Avatar
    Arsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the AmericasDarkest Hour
    East India Company CollectionEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The GloryFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneLead and GoldThe Kings CrusadeMajesty 2
    Penumbra - Black PlagueVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper FiSword of the Stars
    Sword of the Stars IISupreme Ruler 2020 GoldVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedRome: Vae Victis
    Mount & Blade: WarbandPride of NationsRise of PrussiaCK2: Holy Knight500k club

Fair enough point. Although it looks as thought you dont share a border with the Emperor, and only with the Empire in Italy. Therefore, it might be possible to drag them into a narrow front war in which you can use attrition and your quicker reinforce rates to wear them down. The AI stacks WE like its gold, so they should soon start to feel the pinch. You could also try spamming nationalist/patriot rebels around. You might also be able to ally Ukraine or perhaps Poland, both of which would help even if they just act as fodder.
    "Petrarch was right" - Petrarch||||"Petrarch is actually right" - LYNCHY||||"Petrarch was banned" - Robotic Maniac

"Tiger powder-induced eastern shenanigans" - Finnish Lord||||"I really enjoyed the Gulag" - Blade!||||"So sexy" - Franconian on violent insanity||||"The soft-pr0n ... I like it for the atmosphere it creates and the sheer spectacle of the thing" - Tufto||||"Swans are as dangerous as wolves. Got it." - Some fat racist German bloke in cheekless leiderhosen panties||||"I pooped myself. And then I did it again." - Yakman||||"Glory to the Confederate clan!" - Robotic Maniac

"I have hot cousins"||||"I once jokingly *CENSORED FOR FORUM* all my friends in the PE changing room"||||"I would lick GAZPROM drilled oil off of his shiny nipples" - Shynka, on incest, sport, and Vladimir Putin

<Doom> Sent Shynka some pics of my ass.||||<mathrim-afk> Looks great

Fair enough point. Although it looks as thought you dont share a border with the Emperor, and only with the Empire in Italy. Therefore, it might be possible to drag them into a narrow front war in which you can use attrition and your quicker reinforce rates to wear them down. The AI stacks WE like its gold, so they should soon start to feel the pinch. You could also try spamming nationalist/patriot rebels around. You might also be able to ally Ukraine or perhaps Poland, both of which would help even if they just act as fodder.
    still wouldnt win their armies inflict over 2k damage, while im doin like 20-100 lol, and yea im aiming at takin the crown lol

Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesRome GoldVictoria 2500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order

I haven't take a screenshot in twenty in game years, not much happened, except that Austria lost over half it's provinces, and I freed Hungary as a Vassel (Because I just fell in love with Hungary from Hetalia.)

My Allies Are: GB, Portugal (Vassel, greatest ally), Mekleburg (Vassel, my first ally), Japan, Corsaria (Vassel), Hungary (Vassel), Byzantium (Vassel).
    Main Rivals: Poland (Kept wanting me as a vassel as Teutonic Order, Conquered Them), Brandenburg (They just don't like me), Novgorod (Declared war on me when they had the chance, but now they're gone), Muscowy (Border Tensions), Austria (Just a Jerk)
    Last edited by MercKnight; 15-10-2011 at 06:49. Reason: Picture didn't show.

Bavaria campaign, just formed the HRE. The world is really weird...France just broke, though burgundy might have made it if I hadn't decided they needed breaking too in my quest for imperial authority. Lithuania was giant at once point, as was Bohemia - all were broken by Bavaria and Austria.

Not to mention, Vihayanjar has most of India, england doesn't even have cornwall but has giant colonies(that yellow in Britain is Castille, not Scotland), the Ottomans went insane with the GH when England took their turkish lands, Persia is scary, baluchistan is huge and got huger since I took this picture...

This is my Burgundy -> Lotharingia game; just inherited Provence. Now the next country to inherit shall be Iberia, as they are still under a PU with me.

Hi Guys

Sorry to bore you again... Heres my most recent game so far...

Click image for larger version

Name:	EU3_MAP_JAP_1661.11.22_1.jpg
Views:	117
Size:	477.5 KB
ID:	41087

so im playing as japan, colonist are att 400 settlers a piece to fasten up my colonization, then russia united and moved east pretty fast, then Austria came and took over, so anyone have any tips how to take austria down a notch?

they got the strongest army, but i got the strongest economy

Europa Universalis 3

Åsele, Sweden! Well, actually right behind you!
    Quote Originally Posted by Stildawn View Post
    Hi Guys

Sorry to bore you again... Heres my most recent game so far...

What mod are you playing or did you mod so you can start with USA in 1399 cause i see its in the earlie 1500 i think

Quote Originally Posted by Atenos View Post
    What mod are you playing or did you mod so you can start with USA in 1399 cause i see its in the earlie 1500 i think
    Probably just picked a random colonizer (holland and navarra come to mind), colonized North America, and then edited his country to be USA.

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneVictoria 2
    Europa Universalis IV

Quote Originally Posted by Manoflooks View Post
    Bavaria campaign, just formed the HRE. The world is really weird...France just broke, though burgundy might have made it if I hadn't decided they needed breaking too in my quest for imperial authority. Lithuania was giant at once point, as was Bohemia - all were broken by Bavaria and Austria.

*snip*

*snip*

Not to mention, Vihayanjar has most of India, england doesn't even have cornwall but has giant colonies(that yellow in Britain is Castille, not Scotland), the Ottomans went insane with the GH when England took their turkish lands, Persia is scary, baluchistan is huge and got huger since I took this picture...
    Why are most of your armies located near the center of your European realm?

Quote Originally Posted by Pewt View Post
    Probably just picked a random colonizer (holland and navarra come to mind), colonized North America, and then edited his country to be USA.
    Yeah correct... Started as Navarra... Became a Argon vassal to stay outta trouble, fast tracked to QFTNW, and just now edited the save to swap to USA lol.

Just mopped up those two southern Native American tribes (Creek was done first as they were my foot hold in America)

Capital is Manhattan, I still own Navarra although there are rebels there which I cant be bothered going to clear lol Ive officially abandoned Europe in my mind lol. Just finished cutting off NA for myself (though Im going to leave upper canada for now and start moving in land slowly...

The Polish Empire continues into pushing in Asia..

Prussia annoys me because i am in HRE and so are they.
    I am almost Tech leader due to me spamming manufactures.

200k clubCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3Divine Wind
    Heir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionEuropa Universalis: RomeVictoria 2
    Rome: Vae Victis500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

Tucked away safely in your darkest nightmares
    Blog Entries
    Migrating Novgorod
    My AARs:
    Baghdad in the Sky with Diamonds (last updated 27/08/13)
    So Long Mom, I'm Off to Drop the Bomb - A Fallout 2 AAR (last updated 08/06/14)

I hate video games HabemusZlatan's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    Heir to the ThroneRome GoldVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Rome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword500k clubEuropa Universalis IV
    EUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res PublicaEUIV: Art of War

I see your Poland and I rise my Lithuania

Tried a pagan run but it's kind of hard to make royal marriages and claim thrones when you can only marry african nations you don't know exist.

I will probably attempt to form Russia with them, and by form russia I mean stay Lithuania and conquer all their lands.

Also, that brown spot in north Italy is Monferrato. The other one that looks like Aragon in Lazio is actually Ancona, which remarkably doesn't own Ancona.
    Here be dragons

Quote Originally Posted by MercKnight View Post
    What mod do you use for that water ?

+ Reply to Thread