+ Reply to Thread
Page 249 of 659 FirstFirst ... 149 174 199 224 239 247 248 249 250 251 259 274 299 324 349 ... LastLast
Results 4,961 to 4,980 of 13170

Thread: Post your (DW) Empire

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneVictoria 2
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-orderWarlock 2: The Exiled

Quote Originally Posted by safferli View Post
    Moved your posts from the HttT to this DW thread
    It's kind of confusing to read now when you've moved Atenos post here as well

Divine WindHeir to the Throne

This is my Israeli Empire so far. After finally Annexing Jordan and Ending the Yom Kippur War, we're now going after Saudi Arabia. Saddam Hussein is my ally, and Oman declared war on me for some reason. Oh, and Cyprus too.

Updates to come.

EU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the Throne

Quote Originally Posted by Okay View Post

This is my Israeli Empire so far. After finally Annexing Jordan and Ending the Yom Kippur War, we're now going after Saudi Arabia. Saddam Hussein is my ally, and Oman declared war on me for some reason. Oh, and Cyprus too.

Updates to come.
    Why are you going after some sand? Unless you need glass i don't see any reason why you couldn't go in egypt

Quote Originally Posted by Lama43 View Post
    Why are you going after some sand? Unless you need glass i don't see any reason why you couldn't go in egypt
    Mostly because Saudi Arabia is allied with Syria, who is Allied with Egypt, and their Army matches mine. I've caught Saudi Arabia now in a war without Egypt and Syria, so I plan to beat them, and then go after the big dogs.

50 games registered

Achtung PanzerArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCities in MotionCities in Motion 2
    Crusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the AmericasDarkest HourDeus VultDungeonland
    East India Company CollectionEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The Glory
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneImpire
    Iron CrossLead and GoldLeviathan: WarshipsThe Kings CrusadeMagicka
    Majesty 2March of the EaglesPenumbra - Black PlaguePirates of Black CoveVictoria: Revolutions
    Europa Universalis: RomeSemper FiSengokuSupreme Ruler: Cold WarThe Showdown Effect
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: Warband
    Warlock: Master of the ArcaneMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordWar of the RosesPride of NationsRise of Prussia
    Knights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms eventWar of the Vikings

Updates to come.
    What mod is that?

Quote Originally Posted by Acguy View Post
    What mod is that?
    The Steppe Wolf

Also I totally just realized Oil is a resource in this mod. So once Saudi Arabia is mine, I;m rich.

Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Saint Louis, Upper Louisiana Territory, New France
    Here's my most recent TO>Prussia>Germany game. I used the 1405 start hoping that the AI Byzantium would do something cool. I was disappointed. I joined the HRE at the beginning and expanded into Russia and Poland, having some of the most fun I've had with this game trying to snatch land off the Polish-Lithuanian beast. I grabbed the juiciest parts of Russia, vassalizing Novgorod and Nizhny Novgorod to have the rest.

Austria was the HRE for the majority of the game, passing all reforms until the Hereditary Rule one, and thankfully the Protestant Reformation came just in time, so I was able to move towards a Prussian Monarchy, and thus the Emperor-ship. After that, I passed the next two reforms and only a one province Ansbach and Switzerland didn't want to become vassals. Perhaps the best thing to come from the vassal decision was that Burgundy became my vassal. Not only had they colonized quite a bit, but they also had a large Hungary in PU after consuming a large part of France.

Any way, thanks to the wonderful D&T mod's altered Germany decision, I had enough of Germany under my control from annexing Switzerland and Ansbach that demanding Austrian annexation was enough to get me the land requirement. The 100 authority came from releasing German OPMs in lands gained from Austria.

So now you have the result: a Germany with much of Europe vassalized after demanding annexation from Burgundy and re-releasing French minors and Balkan minors from their Hungarian possessions.

Now I don't know what to do. I kind of want to try to go Revolutionary, but I don't know how I would go about doing that. Suggestions?

EU3 CompleteDivine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneSupreme Ruler: Cold War

Ha. Your name's across Siberia not Western europe

Annex Lithuania, damn it.

Current Riga game. No cheats, 1399 start, no reloads.

200k clubAchtung PanzerHoI AnthologyCrusader Kings IIDarkest Hour
    Deus VultEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindFor The GloryFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineLeviathan: Warships
    MagickaMarch of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: Rome
    Semper FiSengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Rome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordWar of the RosesRise of Prussia
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event

...Rainbows?
    I should go.

I only yesterday figured out how badly I messed up. I could've easily put a Customs House in every province in the world (~1500% TE), along with a Dock, and a Workshop in quite a few, coming up to a total of around 12.5 million income. Oh well.

Quote Originally Posted by Uhkarr View Post
    Current Riga game. No cheats, 1399 start, no reloads.

How did you go about getting your first few provinces?

Quote Originally Posted by Alanthiras View Post
    How did you go about getting your first few provinces?
    This.

Btw, qouu. You realised that while talking to me?

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the Throne500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order

It is just like any other opm strategy: Knock the big guys down when they are already down, and take some provinces. Not terribly difficult, just have to be opportunistic and ballsy.
    of course.. it is not my game
    "It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt." -Mark Twain

“Destroying rainforest for economic gain is like burning a Renaissance painting to cook a meal.” -Edward O. Wilson

"Astrakhan rules the waves" -common knowledge

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    Hearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Victoria II: Heart of DarknessCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

@quoo: what's your magistrate gain?
    If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever.
    -George Orwell

Modern Psycho-General CivandEUIII's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourEU3 CompleteDivine WindHearts of Iron III
    Heir to the ThroneMagickaMarch of the EaglesRome GoldSemper Fi
    SengokuSword of the Stars IIVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Rome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the ArcaneMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res Publica

Minamoto, always war mod.
    Why haven't I formed Japan? Because I took over Kyoto and destroyed the Shogunate (I HAD NO CHOICE). But whatever, I like Minamoto's color more anyway
    So I went in these steps:
    War with Japan happens, auto-annex japan
    War with Taira, after a while they were gone
    Wars with Fujiwara, took over north Japan
    War with Tachibana, took south japan
    at this point I looked at Okinawa and ended Fujiwara
    took Korea from Ryukyu
    Took over Manchu, took over Korea
    more Ryukyu taken

Things that are not too special:
    Holland is the only HRE member left
    Oirats. I am at constant stalemate with them.
    Ryukyu, you know, was actually successful, then I came to Korea.
    Taungu. OMG.
    (Also, I admit that I cheated, on account of not succeeding without them)

Also hugely relieved this did not end with the report "The Three Mountains achievement broken. Steps to reproduce: ..." - Rufo
    "I pity the fool who has to fill out 272 years of Indian history." - Cuthuthulu
    "
    (Wouldnt Hitler look much friendlier with curls and that silly mustache shaved off?)" - podcat
    "
    This ascii art is terrible." - Jacob Braughton on titin

My Italian empire DW 5.1 as of 1637

No cheats, no mods. Only thing I did was add a custom flag. Started out as Milano and formed Italy in December of 1460.

I'm preparing to gobble up the Balkan States. After that I will more than likely focus my attention on Spain.

[IMG]This is my Israeli Empire so far. After finally Annexing Jordan and Ending the Yom Kippur War, we're now going after Saudi Arabia. Saddam Hussein is my ally, and Oman declared war on me for some reason. Oh, and Cyprus too.

Updates to come.
    You should convert your conquered subjects to Jewish, just to mess with them
    Currently developing a 650 BC mod for EU3. Help appreciated!
    Participating in 1001 Sultans - A Jalayirids Succession AAR.
    Creator of RickRand, a random scenario generator for Victoria:Revolutions (current version: 0.9)
    Member of the 200k Club
    Owner of an <= Official Necromancy (The Good Kind) Cookie (thanks dinofs)
    Owner of the SAS Award for Dedication

Quote Originally Posted by Pompan View Post
    Btw, qouu. You realised that while talking to me?
    Nope; I realized it when I ran out of provinces around 1800 :/.

Quote Originally Posted by BootOnFace View Post
    @quoo: what's your magistrate gain?
    At it's peak was 32.5 (I sadly didn't bother to screenshot), at the end it was around 22.

+ Reply to Thread