+ Reply to Thread
Page 245 of 659 FirstFirst ... 145 170 195 220 235 243 244 245 246 247 255 270 295 320 345 ... LastLast
Results 4,881 to 4,900 of 13170

Thread: Post your (DW) Empire

Finished my Portugal>Spain>HRE world conquest. Got the achievement and everything. Should i post it? What file sharing site do i use?

1821, Hindustan

Europe has been ripping itself into pieces over the entire game. I formed Hindustan very early in the game. Since then, crazy things have happened. As of 1821, the world's number one economy is by far Hindustan, and the second is Oman. Europe is a mess. At one time Castille was an opm with the rest of Iberia split between Portugal, Ottomans, and Granada. Ottomans pushed all the way to Vienna, and ruled a huge chunk of eastern Europe before getting beat back. Bohemia has been 2 steps from forming the HRE for over 200 years. Most of the new world is dominated by Europeans that have been banished from the old world.
    My domination of trade is total

My tech lead is hilarious, especially as I wasn't even trying to tech efficiently

Yeah it is a weird world. I kind of want to clean it up for a Victoria 2 play through.

Novgorod-Russia 1819

Lithuania 1820

Ethiopia 1820

Creek 1784

Byzantium 1820

Sibir (1453) 1820

Arsenal of DemocracyCrusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the AmericasDiplomacyEuropa Universalis 3
    EU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The GloryHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    Victoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper FiVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Victoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandRise of Prussia500k club
    Europa Universalis IV

sybir! good to see
    Albion needs you! un AAR de EU III HTTT como el gran reino de Albión.
    "Lo que este reino necesita es nada menos que una revolución..."
    http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...era-NovelAAR-D
    (abandonado hace siglos debido a pérdida del save, divine wind...)

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneVictoria 2
    Europa Universalis IV

Do my eyes deceive me or is that Castille in Australia, in that Novgorod->Russian game?

Crusader Kings IIDeus VultEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the Throne
    Rome GoldSengokuSword of the StarsVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Blog Entries
    No, Spain

Quote Originally Posted by Yammka View Post
    Do my eyes deceive me or is that Castille in Australia, in that Novgorod->Russian game?
    There's nothing eye deceiving about that. Or is there?

Indefatigable Psychotic tamius23's Avatar
    Cities in MotionCities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIDeus VultEU3 Complete
    Divine WindHeir to the ThroneSword of the StarsVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    CK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IVEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise
    EUIV: Res PublicaCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
    Crusader Kings II: Rajas of India

Quote Originally Posted by Yammka View Post
    Spain in Australia that game, in the Sibir one you can see Castille's colour in Tasmania and NZ.

Europa Universalis IV

Bah. XD. I could've sworn that was a shade paler.

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteVictoria 2

The european borders in your russia game were actually somewhat decent
    Yeezy Yeezy how you do it hyah

Game Breaking Bug DanubianCossak's Avatar
    Cities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    Heir to the Throne500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Yet another game as Moscovy, so far so good, got a clear path toward forming Russia, no superpower on my way atm:

ROFL at AI Brandenburg and Brabant-formed Netherlands!
    While Chosen One in absentia, Temporary Chosen One Of The Exalted Church of YEShans

http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...-Provinces-Mod

Victoria II: A House Divided500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

In Khanate Russia, the Horde colonizes you!

I'm just deciding at this point whether to form the Mughals now, or to wait the three years to annex what's left of France and risk getting another succession crisis. My ruler had been on the throne 26 years, making him 41, so the risk isn't huge, but it's there. I've been rampaging through North Germany, the Netherlands, and the Mamluks in anticipation of making the switch.

My last succession crisis was hell, since it was three of them back to back. My first couple of heirs were the same age as the ruler taking the throne, so I ended up getting a 59 year old heir at one point. He ended up taking the throne at 80, and died a month after the succession crisis ended, starting a second and leaving me with a Regency Council and an 11 year old heir. Of course, when the Regency Council ended, that started a 3rd crisis. I had more than enough troops and manpower to handle the rebels, but all the fighting drove my war exhaustion through the roof. It took a lot of very careful management - sending small armies after rebels, and tons of ping ponging - to coax my WE down after that.

Muscowy, Lithuania, Poland, Austria, Bohemia, and most of Italy and Greece are now cored. Turkey will core in the next decade.

Nice!
    So a WC with a horde is easier i think thanks to no infamy(ofc you switch to mughals to get navy).

Is it possible to switch to Mughals while in a succession crisis? If that's the case I would just conquer as much as possible until a succession crisis hits and then switch to Mughals. (b/c then the succession crisis RR modifier goes away and you'll know that the current sea of rebels is going to be the only sea of rebels)

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the Throne500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order

"conquer all of Europe"

And.. congrats on conquering Venice; it is a tough feat considering boat building non existent.
    "It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt." -Mark Twain

“Destroying rainforest for economic gain is like burning a Renaissance painting to cook a meal.” -Edward O. Wilson

"Astrakhan rules the waves" -common knowledge

Quote Originally Posted by Taylor View Post
    Is it possible to switch to Mughals while in a succession crisis? If that's the case I would just conquer as much as possible until a succession crisis hits and then switch to Mughals. (b/c then the succession crisis RR modifier goes away and you'll know that the current sea of rebels is going to be the only sea of rebels)
    You can, in theory, assuming your heir meets the MIL requirement. I'm skeptical that the RR modifier would just go away before the normal 2y mark, though. Besides, I've had more than my fill of rebels in this game, hehe.

The problem I'm having right now is that I'm starting to feel the tech gap, since most of the Latin tech states are in the Land 10-11 range. I'd like to get my Land tech up a bit before they start getting Landsknechten Infantry. Fortunately, with France splintered, nobody is a big threat outside of Castille, but they're getting uncomfortably close to my borders in Egypt.

Isnt that the old screenshot from the strange screenshots?

Crusader Kings IIDeus VultEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the Throne
    Rome GoldSengokuSword of the StarsVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Blog Entries
    Just go Mughals now. There's plenty of time for Holy War left to clean up the remainder of Europe.

Quote Originally Posted by Valiant_Hogers View Post
    Isnt that the old screenshot from the strange screenshots?
    Yeah. Just re-used it to emphasize the point about how I was sick of rebels.

EU3 CompleteDivine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneSupreme Ruler: Cold War

Not even 1500 and you got Vienna cored , nice.

+ Reply to Thread