+ Reply to Thread
Page 228 of 659 FirstFirst ... 128 153 178 203 218 226 227 228 229 230 238 253 278 303 328 ... LastLast
Results 4,541 to 4,560 of 13164

Thread: Post your (DW) Empire

Attacked Burgundy, my old long-time ally, for my cores, and well....

i used a 210k~ army against Burgundy stack of 370k

the Kingdom of Germany after the war against Burgundy :

i plan on forcing Holland to form the netherlands, i am waiting for infamy to get down so that i have chance to annex Utrech, then i will gift them all the dutch provinces i own, after it i will beat Burgundy for lorraine + other dutch provs

Saxony 1819

So here's my first attempt as Saxony. The first 50-100 years or so went on slowly when I spend most of the time minting and changing the sliders towards free trade and plutocracy. Took my chances at making Salzburg and Genoa my vassals by attacking their ally Venezia that was excommunicated and after that it just kept rolling I was the emperor until the 1760's and then disbanded the HRE. Should have disbanded it earlier though, then I wouldnt have suffered so much from infamy penalties.

All settings was set on default except random lucky nations. Difficulty normal.

Just a little edit.. I have not released/annexed vassals to lower my infamy.
    Last edited by Mareld; 15-09-2011 at 12:44.

EU3 CompleteDivine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneSupreme Ruler: Cold War

It always amazes me how players can do things like that.

Europa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionEuropa Universalis: Rome

It amazes me why you didn't formed HRE or Germany at least.

cus saxony is cooler

well, the colour sure is nicer, but...how can something be more awesome than Germany?

well, now do that playing in very hard

Cities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    Lost Empire - ImmortalsEuropa Universalis: RomeSengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Victoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae Victis500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Duke of Britain View Post
    well, now do that playing in very hard
    Minutely more difficult, at best. All it really does is make the AI a bit stronger and speed up your eventual BB wars, unless you are very patient.

Winner of Best Gameplay AAR (EU 1-3) Q3 2011
    Awarded WritAAR of the Week 6/26/11; 9/2/2013

"i don't like ppl coyping me" - iwanow

Major
    Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHearts of Iron IIISemper Fi
    SengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Death & Taxes 2.4 Mod - Multiplayer with my (burgund) and my friend (hanse -> westphaila)

I lol'ed when the popup came that i got a PU with france.

Europa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionEuropa Universalis: Rome

Quote Originally Posted by Kaoschan View Post
    Death & Taxes 2.4 Mod - Multiplayer with my (burgund) and my friend (hanse -> westphaila)

I lol'ed when the popup came that i got a PU with france.
    I suppose that your friend is going to have hard time with you - as when you will inherit France you will be able to form them, and be unbeatable.

Quote Originally Posted by Magc8Ball View Post
    Qara Koyunlu -> Persia. This is about half a year prior to completing westernization (including the final military modernization step) at which point the nation descended into a morass of rebellions. I'm still cleaning that mess up...

Tech-wise I've almost caught up to most of my more western neighbors. I'm not sure if I'm ever going to be able to deal with Bohemia, though... I'm hoping I can just avoid getting into any fights with them. They basically devoured all of the northern Hordes as I dealt with the more southerly ones.

I've been nibbling over in Southeast Asia as little nations there have broken free from larger ones (just conquered Aceh which had broken back free from Portugal, for instance, though that happened after taking these mapshots); one of them gave me a core thanks to an event. I started a colony in Manilla that's just about finished (it's at 925, +25/year). The Brits keep dropping a colonist there only to have it get wiped out by natives.

Nice, your Persia's shape is pretty. Also, DAT HESSE. Are they the HRE?

Quote Originally Posted by Blackfish View Post
    Nice, your Persia's shape is pretty. Also, DAT HESSE. Are they the HRE?
    Yeah, they were the emperor for about a century or so, though I think right now it's the king of Brunswick of all places. Hesse also inherited something like 4 countries at once in diverse places, which is how I think they got the colonies in North America.

EDIT: In fact, here is DAT HESSE:

Last edited by Magc8Ball; 09-09-2011 at 04:55.

Quote Originally Posted by Iwanow View Post
    It amazes me why you didn't formed HRE or Germany at least.
    If I wanted to form Germany or the HRE I would have played as an easy nation like Bohemia or Brandenburg... I wanted to see "Saxony" all over Europe.

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneVictoria 2
    Europa Universalis IV

^^ Wow. That's ridiculously good for an HRE minor. That was seriously all of the AI's work?

Wow, they must be pretty close to forming Germany. You have to keep us posted!

Prussia, 1703.

Started when Ottomans got Crimea as vassal.
    I am now HRE and slowly going for germany(had prussians reforms already).
    Estionia in PU and i might get france as PU if their ruler dies right now.

Crusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesMount & Blade: WarbandCK2: Holy Knight
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

Quote Originally Posted by Nafu523 View Post
    Update on my Epir game. I decided to stay as Epir(us), sorry if you wanted me to stay as Greece. I conquered Sicily, most of the Anatolian Peninsula, and Sardinia. My new vassal is Sicily which is sitting in Malta. Hungary re-allied with me after I broked the alliance, because they were warring with Bulgaria, and I wasn't quite ready for it. Now, this makes it easier to invade Bulgaria.

I have to note the beautiful invasion of the Almoravids in Iberia.
    I love the beutifull anatolia, it looks like a masterpice!

EDIT: is bohemia crushing austria?

Yeah, they were the emperor for about a century or so, though I think right now it's the king of Brunswick of all places. Hesse also inherited something like 4 countries at once in diverse places, which is how I think they got the colonies in North America.

Nice. Hope Hesse really does form Germany.

Quote Originally Posted by Valiant_Hogers View Post
    Prussia, 1703.
    Daamn. Nice borders even for DAO. I guess starting later has its advantages. What will you do if you inherit France? Release as vassal or keep?

It says i will go into a pu should their ruler dies, i will do the same as with polland, try to hold it and then intregate-> Vassal(if no inherit).

Estonia in PU... estonia is dirty poor. You should vassalize them not PU them...

Quote Originally Posted by Valiant_Hogers View Post
    Prussia, 1703.
    What map mod is it?

+ Reply to Thread