+ Reply to Thread
Page 225 of 659 FirstFirst ... 125 150 175 200 215 223 224 225 226 227 235 250 275 300 325 ... LastLast
Results 4,481 to 4,500 of 13170

Thread: Post your (DW) Empire

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesMagicka
    Victoria 2Mount & Blade: Warband500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

Whats that massive orange in America?

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIHearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneLead and Gold
    The Kings CrusadeMajesty II CollectionRome GoldSemper FiSengoku
    Ship Simulator ExtremesSword of the StarsSword of the Stars IIVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Victoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the ArcaneMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword
    War of the Roses500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res Publica
    Crusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: Sunset InvasionCrusader Kings II: The RepublicCrusader Kings II: The Old Gods
    Crusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Charlemagne

One of the native tribes... Osage I think. I'm playing on Death&Taxes, which has tons of native hordes in the Americas.

HoI AnthologyCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEast India Company CollectionDivine Wind
    Hearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineMagicka
    Majesty 2EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsSengokuSword of the Stars
    Rome: Vae VictisCK2: Holy KnightEU Rome Collectors EditionEU3 Collectors Edition500k club
    EUIV: Call to arms event

Blackfish: What is your Funj's culture and religion?

Darkest HourDivine WindVictoria 2

Vancouver BC, Former British Dominion called Canada
    Nubian and Sunni? That's my guess at least.

Hearts of Iron IIIHearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneLead and Gold
    Ship Simulator ExtremesSword of the StarsSword of the Stars IIVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Victoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the ArcaneMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword
    War of the Roses500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res Publica
    Crusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: Sunset InvasionCrusader Kings II: The RepublicCrusader Kings II: The Old Gods

Yep, Nubian and Sunni. I can't imagine having to survive in that area with animism, in addition to the tribal government, sub-Saharan tech and troops. At least as a Sunni I always have a Muslim ally. Also being Sunni meant that all the Ethiopian culture animist provinces I ate became Nubian after conversion, which is nice.

Indefatigable Psychotic tamius23's Avatar
    Cities in MotionCities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIDeus VultEU3 Complete
    Divine WindHeir to the ThroneSword of the StarsVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    CK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IVEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise
    EUIV: Res PublicaCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
    Crusader Kings II: Rajas of India

At least you aren't Confucian and Manchu - in my AAR game (as Shaybanid), Manchu has eaten East Africa.

For The Glory

Blog Entries
    The Domains of Christian V of Oldenburg, King of Denmark, Austria, Norway, Hungary and Saxe-Lauenburg, Duke of Iceland, Croatia, Serbia, Romania, Vinland and New Sjaelland, Count of Oldenburg, Hamburg, Lord of Navigation and Commerce in the Baltic, West Atlantic and the Caribbean, Protector of the Free States of the Holy Roman Empire, in 1638.

This is my Bohemia turned HRE in 1594. A brief history of the past century or so, which so shaped European politics for centuries to come:

After the Regency Council 1490-9 traiterously converted to Protestantism before any major power except Sweden the Great King (despite his rather mediocre stats) Vaclav V of Bohemia King, Lord of Poland, Duke of Styria, Cologne, Saxony and Brandenburg, Earl of Luneburg, Salzburg and Meissen, Holy Roman Emperor (died Vaclav V, Holy Roman Emperor) had to beg and scrape to get his Empire back onside to pass the final two reforms, which he did in the early 1520s and 1530s after a bloody war (involving Castille) where much of the west escaped assimilation (Brabant was later annexed). One of the final acts in his great life was to abolish feudalism throughout his Empire.

The greatest loss in that diplomatic rupture with Catholic Europe was the century old Franco-Bohemian alliance, which had successfully dismantled Burgundy and turned it into the stub it is today. Somewhere in all this Great Britain collapsed without any obvious outside provocation.

Soon after Vaclav died the French declared war, and then lost (despite the aid of Northumberland and Cornwall). Worried about French expanionism into the second colonial power Castille, the Emperor wisely attacked while they were recovering from such a conquest in Iberia (I fortunately gained a core in Bar just in time for a CB). These two wars have left the Emperor the clear leading power in Europe, but its rivals in the west remain a danger to long-term security.

Below is the Empire, turned to garish yellow with the help of Paint (minus a few islands I couldn't be bothered to fill). The Empire's possessions here include the eastern seabord of North America (with a slight Castilian interruption), the coast of South America, Imperial Maya (I was in the middle of taking them when the French invaded), the Caribbean, and Imperial West Africa (plus a bit in Benin). I am itching for militaristic colonial expansion (into Maya, Mali, India & Arabia), but I badly need to burn infamy.

The richest nation in the world. Muscovy was very briefly an ally of Bohemia, but has since set off on its own path. The Empire has little interest in eastern politics, despite having had the Ottomans on its doorstep for more than a hundred years.

Castille is still smarting from its war with France.

Also... Sunni Byzantium D:
    Last edited by Wasila; 05-09-2011 at 23:18.

Taking a break from my Byzantine campaign, this is my Epir(us)->Greece Campaign. I own most of Greece, Southern Italy, and Constaninople. My vassals are Genoa, Monaco, and Nicaea (the yellow nation in western Anatolia). My allies are Raska and Novgorod.

Should I go back as Epirus or stay as Greece?

Crusader Kings IIDeus VultEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the Throne
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword
    CK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms eventEUIV: Wealth of Nations
    EUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res Publica

The Duchy of Silesia under Fryderyk II of Piast, the duke of Silesia, Prussia, Pommerania, Kurland, the elector-margrave of Brandenburg.

the primary culture of duchy is Saxon
    the duchy is leading all techs (except navy) of the world
    converted to Protestant
    most provinces cored (only Mecklenburg and Memel are uncored)

I tried to form Prussia then reloaded as Silesia, that's just more badass.
    I will invade....oh sorry, reclaim Poland soon, but just dunno what to do after the predictable easy victory. Wanna some suggestion (but I don't want a Jagellionian Empire)

Some strangeness you may want to know:
    the capital of Lithuania is Riga, the culture there is Prussia.....and Lithuania is a member of the Empire too, all due to damned hordes
    there was a very successful Byzantium...started as an OPM, I did nothing to with them
    PAX SINICA - EU4 Mod about China, Sinosphere and other stuffs.

Darkest HourVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessCK2: Holy Knight
    EU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

Quote Originally Posted by Nafu523 View Post
    Taking a break from my Byzantine campaign, this is my Epir(us)->Greece Campaign. I own most of Greece, Southern Italy, and Constaninople. My vassals are Genoa, Monaco, and Nicaea (the yellow nation in western Anatolia). My allies are Raska and Novgorod.
    Which (map) mod is this? Doesn't look like any of the more common ones.

Quote Originally Posted by Legolas View Post
    Which (map) mod is this? Doesn't look like any of the more common ones.
    I'm pretty certain it is AirotciV
    It seems I've developed a habit of posting halfway through writing. Chances are I'll edit it shortly thereafter

Crusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesMount & Blade: WarbandCK2: Holy Knight
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

Beutifull Castillian borders in iberia!

Stay as greece! I love there colures

I hate video games HabemusZlatan's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    Heir to the ThroneRome GoldVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Rome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword500k clubEuropa Universalis IV
    EUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res Publica

Denmark-Norway. That is all.

Things to note: The Byzantines somehow survived.
    Sweden is a pushover but they prudently got allied with Trollagon, which is my personal Castille.
    Leinster is under a PU with me, great bridge to invade England
    I will rule the waves.
    Here be dragons

Quote Originally Posted by 3inar View Post
    Stay as greece! I love there colures
    Though, a big Epirus is pretty awesome too. I vote for remaining as Epirus.

For The Glory

Blog Entries

GIEF ALMORAVIDS!

Which mod? Can I get it partially? I'm a sucker for Al-Andaluz reconstructions.

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the Throne
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided

Aircotiv/Steppe Wolf, if I remember correctly.
    A rebel without a cause.

Indefatigable Psychotic tamius23's Avatar
    Cities in MotionCities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIDeus VultEU3 Complete
    Divine WindHeir to the ThroneSword of the StarsVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    CK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IVEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise
    EUIV: Res PublicaCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
    Crusader Kings II: Rajas of India

What's that enormous country beginning with "MO" ?

Thanks for the suggestion guys, I'll think about it more later on.

Quote Originally Posted by tamius23 View Post
    What's that enormous country beginning with "MO" ?
    That would be the Mongol Khanate/Empire.

Quote Originally Posted by Fryz View Post
    The Duchy of Silesia under Fryderyk II of Piast, the duke of Silesia, Prussia, Pommerania, Kurland, the elector-margrave of Brandenburg.
    the primary culture of duchy is Saxon
    the duchy is leading all techs (except navy) of the world
    converted to Protestant
    most provinces cored (only Mecklenburg and Memel are uncored)

I tried to form Prussia then reloaded as Silesia, that's just more badass.
    I will invade....oh sorry, reclaim Poland soon, but just dunno what to do after the predictable easy victory. Wanna some suggestion (but I don't want a Jagellionian Empire)

Some strangeness you may want to know:
    the capital of Lithuania is Riga, the culture there is Prussia.....and Lithuania is a member of the Empire too, all due to damned hordes
    there was a very successful Byzantium...started as an OPM, I did nothing to with them
    This is awesome. I love successful Silesias, although Saxon culture is a little disappointing. But if you're Saxon then take the rest of Saxony, reclaim Poland and maybe Bohemia and prove yourself the most powerful among the Great Powers.

+ Reply to Thread