+ Reply to Thread
Page 200 of 658 FirstFirst ... 100 125 150 175 190 198 199 200 201 202 210 225 250 275 300 ... LastLast
Results 3,981 to 4,000 of 13158

Thread: Post your (DW) Empire

Quote Originally Posted by Stairsair View Post
    Started as Tuscany.... On my way to forming Italy. SWEEDEN!!!!

and that yemen as well

El Presidente of Tropico & etc Ivir Baggins's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourEU3 CompleteHeir to the ThroneMagicka
    500k club

Quote Originally Posted by fenwayb View Post
    and that yemen as well
    Yeah, man.
    "Moab is my washpot, and over Edom shall I cast out my shoe." - Psalm 108:9

I have a YouTube channel!

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/7...45/?tab=public

My game as Yaroslavl started 1399, its now 1486
    Muscovy and Ryazan are my vassals and im leading PU's with Lithuania, Polotsk and Ukraine. My infamy is due to taking provinces from Mazovia and Smolensk which I gave to Ukraine and Polotsk
    Next target is Novgorod so I can get ready to form russia

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    HOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneMagickaSemper FiVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House Divided500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

I started a game as Aragon. Day one: Royal Marriage with Castille. They had no heir and their king died in battle against the Moors.

FLAWLESS VICTORY
    “Whenever the Germans found the Canadian Corps coming into the line they prepared for the worst.”
    -British Prime Minister David Lloyd George

1 Student
    Nationality: Anglo Canadian
    Religion: Atheist
    Ideology: Social Democratic
    Issues: Pro Military
    Militancy: 0 (+0)
    Consciousness: 9 (+1.63)

Quote Originally Posted by Stairsair View Post
    Started as Tuscany.... On my way to forming Italy. SWEEDEN!!!!

Uber Lithuania and Sweden!

I've finished my Miscmods game as the Greater Polish Commonwealth (self-modded) in 1784 with the revoking of the privileges. I could continue to 1821 but that would be pointless as I've finished my final goal and the game moves at a crawl by now.

Amusing stuff:
    -England has been exiled to Jamaica.
    -Seville was a superpower for most of the game but imploded in the last few years, probably because of losing Mexico
    -Having a dishonourable scum in the Empire is great, as it allows you to get ridiculous amounts of authority from all the wars declared on them.
    -A Chinese revolter actually managed to reforge the nation instead of plunging into endless civil war. That's a first in my games.
    -Russia is Muslim (a pet project of mine as I was beating back the hordes)
    -Riga is Jewish
    -Despite being a one-island nation, Mallorca has carved a huge African empire.

Here are the stats. I managed a ton of culture-conversions but since I went full innovative I didn't have enough missionaries to convert everything.

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/7...219?tab=public
    Continuing from my previous post of my Yaroslavl game

Cities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    Heir to the ThroneRome GoldMount & Blade: Warband500k club

Quote Originally Posted by ViperhawkZ View Post
    I started a game as Aragon. Day one: Royal Marriage with Castille. They had no heir and their king died in battle against the Moors.

FLAWLESS VICTORY
    That is awesome. I always wondered about Enrique III Trastamara.

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneVictoria 2
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-orderWarlock 2: The Exiled

Quote Originally Posted by Sybot View Post
    I've finished my Miscmods game as the Greater Polish Commonwealth (self-modded) in 1784 with the revoking of the privileges. I could continue to 1821 but that would be pointless as I've finished my final goal and the game moves at a crawl by now.

Amusing stuff:
    -England has been exiled to Jamaica.
    -Seville was a superpower for most of the game but imploded in the last few years, probably because of losing Mexico
    -Having a dishonourable scum in the Empire is great, as it allows you to get ridiculous amounts of authority from all the wars declared on them.
    -A Chinese revolter actually managed to reforge the nation instead of plunging into endless civil war. That's a first in my games.
    -Russia is Muslim (a pet project of mine as I was beating back the hordes)
    -Riga is Jewish
    -Despite being a one-island nation, Mallorca has carved a huge African empire.

Here are the stats. I managed a ton of culture-conversions but since I went full innovative I didn't have enough missionaries to convert everything.
    Funny thing about the innovation.. Btw, is that Iceland in Iceland? Who is north of Novgorod? And who "united" Chile? :P

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House Divided500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

1399-1821 Switzerland. No expansion. No vassals. No alliances.

Basically played it through as a survival challenge, to turn Switzerland into a relatively neutral armed camp that nobody wanted to mess with. Nobody ended up declaring war on me, though I did participate in several wars - including two against Austria.

It was difficult at times to hold myself to my self-imposed restrictions. No grain provinces mean no Grain Depot, and no port connected to Bern meant my trade was restricted to Europe. Early on, when I could at best eke out 30k-ish troops, France and Austria made me really nervous. I built a CoT after the MRs switched to Administrative.

I started a few trade wars to help build up my Military Tradition so I could keep running a level 5/6 Army Organizer, Commandant, and Sergeant Major General as my advisers. I ended finding a better technique for building up my Tradition - rebel hunting. I became the mercenary rebel hunter of Europe and the Middle East, just give me Military Access and I would sweep them away.

It helped finding a large country that was suffering a high revolt risk. I started out doing a lot of hunting in France, before moving on to Georgia and Russia. Helped out my relations quite a bit too.

Austria was quite the bully towards the end of the game. I ended up guaranteeing both Georgia and Russia to discourage Austria from continued expansion in their direction. They tested me once by attacking Georgia, and got their nose bloodied for their trouble. They did get off light, though, since it didn't make me war leader and Georgia settled for a white peace by the time I cut Austria's army in half.

My other war against Austria was one I started, so I could briefly take Tirol in order to enact the Gold Standard decision - then sell the province off the next day.

Fun country notes:
    The Netherlands was going strong about 20-30 years ago. Then La Plata (which apparently includes Madagascar) revolted, and Austria decided to give the Dutch a beatdown, forcing them to release Brabant and taking some provinces in Scandanavia.

Brazil in West Africa, with a couple provinces in Bolivia thrown in for good measure.

Quebec revolted in Quebec, aside from its capitol which was the Turks Islands. Looks like Finland took most of it back.

Haiti actually in Haiti.

Siena and Genoa migrated to the New World.

"Trebizondian Pattani"

"British Colombia"
    Last edited by Ryuujin95; 10-08-2011 at 06:03.

Quote Originally Posted by Pompan View Post
    Funny thing about the innovation.. Btw, is that Iceland in Iceland? Who is north of Novgorod? And who "united" Chile? :P
    It's Iceland, Sameland and Qin respectively.

Emperor of Outremer TheCheeseMaster's Avatar
    Cities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneMagicka
    March of the EaglesVictoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSemper FiSword of the Stars
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Conquest of Paradise

How could you possibly go through the entire game with only 2-3 wars??? That's epic. Though you should have got a port, Nice is kind of historical as the Swiss Navy is based in a port in that area?
    "I haven't had this much sex since I was a boy scout leader, I mean, at the time, I was dating alot"
    - Lt. Frank Drebin

My AARs at the inkwell

I'm shocked Austria has 0% inflation. What sort of black magic is at work here??

Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3EU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria 2

Durhamia (it has a viaduct AND a cathedral, beat that)
    @Ryuujin95 Wow, that's seriously impressive, and good job sticking to your house rules even when they were beginning to bite!
    Pulling together is the aim of despotism and tyranny. Free men pull in all kinds of directions

Quote Originally Posted by Moltke View Post
    I'm shocked Austria has 0% inflation. What sort of black magic is at work here??
    First thing that noticed me!
    And russia almost historical!

Crusader Kings IIDeus VultEast India Company CollectionElven Legacy CollectionEU3 Complete
    Divine WindHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneSemper Fi
    SengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: Warband
    Mount & Blade: With Fire and Sword500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event

My Cornwall-Britannia empire in miscmods shattered Europe:

Note: No Castille => no christian DOTF => Stable Ottomans, coincedence?

Just me and my vassals:

And my income:

Note how France, Estonia, Denmark and Netherlands are my vassals and in top 10 of income.

I played it relatively peaceful, finding out the colonisation options of miscmods. It was great. Qitzi and Tarrbitz revolted of Seville and Badajoz.
    I never released the aztecs, mayas, zapotec and inca's, but when I came to the new world I allied and RMd (im druidic) instead of conquering them. The iberians didn't want to try to attack me over it, although they did try a few times in the last 50 years.

The culture changing of the colonial revolters and culture changing of asian and african colonies is really cool (although the non-accepted culture penalty is a sad side-effect, it is more realistic however i feel). Sadly not all of England and Scotland changed welsh, so I did not see all the Gaelic name changing events.
    Last edited by Graspiloot; 10-08-2011 at 16:25.
    For, as long as but a hundred of us remain alive, never will we on any conditions be brought under English rule. It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom – for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself.

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3Divine Wind
    Heir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineLost Empire - ImmortalsEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: Revolutions
    Rome GoldSengokuSword of the StarsVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Mount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order
    EUIV: Call to arms event

EDIT: nevermind, fixed
    Anything that can go wrong, will go wrong. - Murphy's law

The Dream of Dumbarton Watch the rebirth of Strathclyde in my first AAR!

Best Character Writer of the Week: 3/2/13 Fan of the week: 1/6/13

"Fear not what will be, fear what has already come to pass"

It ain't coincidence, england and castille are the worst ottoman destroyers that exist. You destroyed England and castille doesn't exist so the ottomans live another day.

My first post on this forum.
    Death & Taxes mod, started as Byzantium, then formed the Roman Empire.
    Always allied with Novgord until I found they broke the alliance (then I started to send spy and support patriots to divide the empire).
    With Holy war conquered Persia, Mamluks and Timurids, and on the west side started to infiltrate the HRE.
    I vassallized 7-8 of HRE members (and 3 Electors until I became the emperor, and with these wars I forced half of them to convert to Orthodox).
    Used a lot of diplomats to increase relations with them and a lot of magistrate to add new provences to the HRE.
    Then started to enact all the HRE reforms.
    Here the results, now I have to consolidate a lot of colonies in Africa and America

+ Reply to Thread