+ Reply to Thread
Page 172 of 658 FirstFirst ... 72 97 122 147 162 170 171 172 173 174 182 197 222 247 272 ... LastLast
Results 3,421 to 3,440 of 13158

Thread: Post your (DW) Empire

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultEast India Company
    Europa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The Glory
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeRome GoldSemper Fi
    SengokuSupreme Ruler 2020 GoldSupreme Ruler: Cold WarSupreme Ruler 2020Victoria II: A House Divided
    Rome: Vae Victis500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise
    EUIV: Res Publica

Quote Originally Posted by TAMBOURINESNAKE View Post
    Yep, except you won't own any of them.
    the monopolies or the cots? then it cant be done
    Please developers make the German flag prettier, the graphics looks like crap compared to the Brandenburg, Prussian or similar Aachen flag.

http://eu4wiki.com/Europa_Universalis_4_Wiki

Elven Legacy CollectionEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneMagicka
    Majesty II Collection

Quote Originally Posted by Sandmann View Post
    the monopolies or the cots? then it cant be done
    Well, the CoTs. Free trade gives exceptional bonuses to trading in foreign CoTs, ie ones without your provinces in their trading zone.

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultEast India Company
    Europa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The Glory
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeRome GoldSemper Fi
    SengokuSupreme Ruler 2020 GoldSupreme Ruler: Cold WarSupreme Ruler 2020Victoria II: A House Divided
    Rome: Vae Victis500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise
    EUIV: Res Publica

Quote Originally Posted by TAMBOURINESNAKE View Post
    Well, the CoTs. Free trade gives exceptional bonuses to trading in foreign CoTs, ie ones without your provinces in their trading zone.
    yeah exactly i'm always going free trade but the thing is i havent had that many monopolies, like three at most but on the other hand i haven't played beyond 1550 for a very long time so I guess it's easier if you own most of the world like that later in the game..
    Please developers make the German flag prettier, the graphics looks like crap compared to the Brandenburg, Prussian or similar Aachen flag.

http://eu4wiki.com/Europa_Universalis_4_Wiki

:O

Pskov...

Arsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCities in MotionCrusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the Americas
    Darkest HourEast India Company CollectionEuropa Universalis 3EU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneThe Kings Crusade
    MagickaMajesty 2Victoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSemper Fi
    SengokuSword of the StarsVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Rome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the ArcaneMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordWar of the Roses
    Knights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms eventWar of the Vikings
    Warlock 2: The Exiled

Started as Venice and reformed the Byzantium Empire. Now just getting the cores back , then start my crusade for the Holy Land and Rome.

I like your borders but I hope you do something about those Polish rump states

Quote Originally Posted by CanOmer View Post
    29th june beta + DAOLITE
    Brandenburg - Prussia,

After Prussian military reforms, I will form Germany.
    Impressive borders sir, impressive borders.

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House Divided500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

Quote Originally Posted by Sandmann View Post
    yeah exactly i'm always going free trade but the thing is i havent had that many monopolies, like three at most but on the other hand i haven't played beyond 1550 for a very long time so I guess it's easier if you own most of the world like that later in the game..
    It's easy to monopolize your own CoTs with mercantilism because your compete chance bonus is huge when you supply most of the Trade Value. Of course, my compete chance at outside CoT's is non-existent due to my infamy and owning non-core CoT's. The most important parts about my trading there, though, are my, uhhh, hostile takeover of the competition, which leaves a ton of open slots in the CoTs, and my use of the sound tolls and post offices to jack up the trade value of my CoTs. My take home amount exceeds the value of the CoT in many cases.

You can do it too with free trade, but the bonuses are much smaller for owned CoTs, so the placed merchant penalty will cut deeper and you face the same infamy and non-core CoT penalties for outside CoTs. Plus there's the opportunity cost of all those slider clicks, especially if you're huge and your timer is at 20+ years.

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House Divided500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

Quote Originally Posted by qoou View Post
    Impressive borders sir, impressive borders.
    Indeed. Very nice looking borders.

Quote Originally Posted by Mammoet View Post
    Got sick and turned green? :P
    My guess is they got inherited by some green country, like Ireland??
    Too green to be a pure Ireland. Looks like Leinster, but they just haven't used their Form Ireland decision.

29th june beta + DAOLITE
    Brandenburg - Prussia,

After Prussian military reforms, I will form Germany.
    Can someone tell me what is this "DAOLITE" some kind of mod? where can I find it?

Cities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    Lost Empire - ImmortalsEuropa Universalis: RomeSengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Victoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae Victis500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by 6112 View Post
    Can someone tell me what is this "DAOLITE" some kind of mod? where can I find it?
    DAO, or Devlet-i Ali Osman, is mostly a map mod created by CanOmer, found Here.

Lite is apparently a form of said mod with less features that runs faster.

Winner of Best Gameplay AAR (EU 1-3) Q3 2011
    Awarded WritAAR of the Week 6/26/11; 9/2/2013

"i don't like ppl coyping me" - iwanow

Quote Originally Posted by jayc4life View Post
    Too green to be a pure Ireland. Looks like Leinster, but they just haven't used their Form Ireland decision.
    Ah, forgot about Britain. That's York actually. I started with the Grand Campaign, but England fractured with the Reformation. Not sure why it hasn't formed England or GB yet.

Quote Originally Posted by gela1212 View Post
    Bremen is the City of Bremen, Stade was the site of the Archbishopric of Bremen. It's confusing, I know.
    Thanks.

200k clubDarkest HourDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3Divine Wind
    MagickaEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSemper Fi
    Sword of the StarsSword of the Stars IIVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Mount & Blade: WarbandCK2: Holy Knight500k club

Playing Vijayanagara -> Hindustan. Click for big.
    Chief of the Harappa in Dawn of Man (on hold )

AARs
    Fire Emblem: Rekka no Ken AAR (complete)

"To Agitius, thrice consul, the groans of the Britons... the barbarians drive us to the sea, the sea drives us to the barbarians; between these two means of death we are either killed or drowned."

Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    HOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneVictoria: RevolutionsSemper FiSupreme Ruler 2020 Gold
    Supreme Ruler: Cold WarVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event

Just got around to finishing an England->GB campaign.

Hey guys,

Posting my third ever campaign in EU3, got crushed the first two but learned quite a bit. This is on normal difficulty, so don't be surprised by how big I got! I'll try the next game on very hard, I'm a bit scared of it though.

EDIT: Forgot to include my pre-suicidal wars where I ignored infamy. The first pic is now pre-banzai! And the second is post. The rest of the world is the same in both, it's only a few month difference.

EDIT2: OH! And the reason there are so many nations in Russia is because the previous ruler collapse. Unbelievably enough, Yaroslavl controlled ALL of Russia all the way to China. Yes, Yaroslavl. I think they took a ton of territory while I was beating up on the poor Mongols. Anyways, it was probably the most epic "nation collapsing" that I've seen (admittedly, I've only played 3 games). Because they start with only 1 province (I think just the one), when they collapsed, they lost about 50 or 60 provinces in one go. Quite the power vacuum!

Last edited by GambleFish; 10-07-2011 at 11:28.

Cities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 Complete
    Hearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest HourLead and GoldMajesty II CollectionSengoku
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordCK2: Holy Knight
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by gela1212 View Post
    DAO, or Devlet-i Ali Osman, is mostly a map mod created by CanOmer, found Here.

Lite is apparently a form of said mod with less features that runs faster.
    Both runs fast as vanilla. DAOLITE is compatible with all beta patches but DAO is compatible with only Beta of 5.1 - 2nd February 2011. So you should use DAOLITE: http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...1#post11944032 (In the third post)

Crusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 Complete
    Divine WindHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionRome Gold
    SengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: Warband
    Mount & Blade: With Fire and SwordCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by Autonomous View Post
    Which mod gives you such a pretty F12-map?
    Ius Hibernicum, in nomine juris. Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum sonatur.

Ancestor Moth scribe for CK 2: Elder Kings - can you rival Tiber Septim's power?
    Burgundy: A Dream of Lotharingia (a Death & Taxes AAR - in torpor)
    The Three Certainties of Life (a Byzantine D&T AAR - updated 19.02.14)

Ottoman empire 1709.
    The world.

Just me and my vassals.

+ Reply to Thread