+ Reply to Thread
Page 170 of 659 FirstFirst ... 70 95 120 145 160 168 169 170 171 172 180 195 220 245 270 ... LastLast
Results 3,381 to 3,400 of 13171

Thread: Post your (DW) Empire

Darkest HourDivine WindVictoria 2

Vancouver BC, Former British Dominion called Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by LordGurgi View Post
    That seems like a pretty glaring balance problem.

Also, so this isn't a one-liner... Fully westernised etc.

I was not involved in the highly successful Zaporozhie
    LIAR!
    Also did you mod Egypt in?
    Good job. colours nice...Not overpowered at all -whistle-

It's MiscMods, actually. Forming them from the Mamluks is a pain, and you don't get any cores you don't already have from being the Mamluks. So I just did it to not be the Mamluks.

Indipidipenditant Demi Moderator LordLeto's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineMagickaMajesty 2EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionEuropa Universalis: Rome
    Victoria 2Mount & Blade: WarbandCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEUIV: Call to arms event
    Europa Universalis IV

It's MiscMods, actually. Forming them from the Mamluks is a pain, and you don't get any cores you don't already have from being the Mamluks. So I just did it to not be the Mamluks.
    Do you at least get out of Tribal Govt?
    If I'm speaking in Gold, it means I'm speaking in my capacity as a Demi-Mod.
    Any other color, it's your choice whether to pay attention or not

"Texas is a state of mind. Texas is an obsession. Above all, Texas is a nation in every sense of the word." -- John Steinbeck

PARADOX 10 COMMANDMENTS

So yeah, Prussia 1658:

(Open image in its own tab to view at full size). I got hit with overextension immediately after all the inheritances. I was hoping not to get Sweden and Finland both at once!
    Against my better judgement, I've begun an AAR: The Blobfather

Europa Universalis 3

Ĺsele, Sweden! Well, actually right behind you!
    oh god thats insane if only the whole world were gray or even better blue like Sweden

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourEU3 CompleteHearts of Iron IIIVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House Divided

Is that a Guyenese Quebec and Patagonia?
    "Don't start a fight when there is nothing to win."
    - Erwin Rommel, The "Desertfox"

EU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the Throne

Quote Originally Posted by BonSequitur View Post
    So yeah, Prussia 1658:
    I had the same thing with my Prussia, I got PU's with Austria and Bohemia, after that it was easy to create Germany. The weird thing was that I got into a PU with a large Muscovy (They got big with my support.) thus inheriting it after having formed Germany. It was the first land I gained in the Russian region for that game. So I just released them and now im going to unite Russia under that big Muscowy.

Quote Originally Posted by LordLeto View Post
    Do you at least get out of Tribal Govt?
    Separate decision. Such a painful one, too.

Yep... Mega-HRE-Austria broke up France and some French minors went colonising. They're now Mega-Hereditary-Emperor-Austria, leading a huge empire that spreads into western France and the Balkans, so I'm glad I could pull out Bavaria and Brandenburg before they could form the HRE.
    Against my better judgement, I've begun an AAR: The Blobfather

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the Throne
    Victoria 2

My Netherlands game, I would show the world but I get either "file too big" or "file not found".

200k clubCities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3
    Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteFor The GloryHearts of Iron III CollectionHeir to the Throne
    Majesty II CollectionNaval War: Arctic CircleVictoria: RevolutionsSword of the StarsVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order
    EUIV: Call to arms event

Blog Entries
    Krakow lives. :O
    All hail Richard XI, King of the Mod, Grand Duke of Simcity 4, and Tsar of All the Awesomes - The_Shepherd

Victoria 2

Quote Originally Posted by King_Richard_XI View Post
    Krakow lives. :O
    Only because Bohemia lost a war against me.

Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHearts of Iron III Collection
    HOI3: Their Finest HourVictoria: RevolutionsSemper FiVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Victoria II: Heart of Darkness500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise
    EUIV: Res PublicaCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: Sunset InvasionCrusader Kings II: The Republic
    Crusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of IndiaEUIV: Art of War

Which version is that?
    All of the biggest technological inventions created by man - the airplane, the automobile, the computer - says little about his intelligence, but speaks volumes about his laziness.
    ~Mark Kennedy~

Quote Originally Posted by Qymaen View Post
    Which version is that?
    The most recent one?

Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHearts of Iron III Collection
    HOI3: Their Finest HourVictoria: RevolutionsSemper FiVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Victoria II: Heart of Darkness500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise
    EUIV: Res PublicaCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: Sunset InvasionCrusader Kings II: The Republic
    Crusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of IndiaEUIV: Art of War

The most recent one?
    Well I don't have the most recent one so I was just wondering.
    All of the biggest technological inventions created by man - the airplane, the automobile, the computer - says little about his intelligence, but speaks volumes about his laziness.
    ~Mark Kennedy~

Quote Originally Posted by Qymaen View Post
    Well I don't have the most recent one so I was just wondering.
    I was just confused. I didn't mean to be rude.

Quote Originally Posted by Dangeroustom View Post

My Netherlands game, I would show the world but I get either "file too big" or "file not found".
    Hmm... I've never seen Urbino survive the papal state/naples assault

Victoria 2

Quote Originally Posted by ProneOyster View Post
    Hmm... I've never seen Urbino survive the papal state/naples assault
    It didn't, its a rebirth nation in my game.

My United States of Aztecs aka USA! After swallowing Mayans and Zapotec had few Government tech events, after aprox 40 years finally managed to get my self Colonists from national idea. Then thats what happend. Sadly I'm lacking tech
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	2011-07-09_00001.jpg‎
Views:	286
Size:	401.0 KB
ID:	37842  

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Been playing Miscmods lately; here's my dark Europe Catalunya empire. Could form Spain, but I don't want to, I like the colour better
    Russia formed. I'm hoping that they're going to be a good Endgame boss. But for now there's Mega!Algiers and a formed Egypt to concern myself with.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Shattered Europe scenario; could again from France, but the colllllloooouuur.

Ottomans and Badajoz are my biggest fear, they're allies too. Austria and Bohemia used to be big and allied, but dishonerable scum hit them and.... yeah.

+ Reply to Thread