+ Reply to Thread
Page 167 of 659 FirstFirst ... 67 92 117 142 157 165 166 167 168 169 177 192 217 242 267 ... LastLast
Results 3,321 to 3,340 of 13170

Thread: Post your (DW) Empire

Cities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    Lost Empire - ImmortalsEuropa Universalis: RomeSengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Victoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae Victis500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryuujin95 View Post
    Thanks! At least someone noticed the hard work I put into Europe on 3.5 diplomats a year after I was overshadowed by Arakhor's excellent borders.
    I think it's cause the world map looks messy even though in-game your borders look pretty. Lol.

Winner of Best Gameplay AAR (EU 1-3) Q3 2011
    Awarded WritAAR of the Week 6/26/11; 9/2/2013

"i don't like ppl coyping me" - iwanow

Arsenal of DemocracyCrusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the AmericasDiplomacyEuropa Universalis 3
    EU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The GloryHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    Victoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper FiVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Victoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandRise of Prussia500k club
    Europa Universalis IV

My Ethiopian Empire 1728

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Trying to get the African power achievement, but when i get over the infamy limit...
    rebels everywhere and stab hits every month, etc... any suggestions?

PD: look at than nice french argentina
    Albion needs you! un AAR de EU III HTTT como el gran reino de Albión.
    "Lo que este reino necesita es nada menos que una revolución..."
    http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...era-NovelAAR-D
    (abandonado hace siglos debido a pérdida del save, divine wind...)

Elven Legacy CollectionEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneMagicka
    Majesty II Collection

That's pretty lackluster colonisation of the new world.

Current Hindustan game. So far so good, only 1520.

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House Divided500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

Quote Originally Posted by gela1212 View Post
    I think it's cause the world map looks messy even though in-game your borders look pretty. Lol.
    I take no responsibility for the New World, by the way. I figured conquering and converting the colonial powers to Sunni, and constantly warring in Europe would put a damper on colonizing. Of course, they all went and took Colonial Ventures as a NI. My own provinces there were mostly conquered from Genoa, Naples, and Norway. I just expanded around them a bit.

Crusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 Complete
    Divine WindHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionRome Gold
    SengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: Warband
    Mount & Blade: With Fire and SwordCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Sorry, Ryuujin, but I was too busy noticing Moroccan Europe splashed across Europe to notice your tidy borders!

(Fun fact: I spent nearly as much time on the last 50 years as I did on the first 400!)
    Ius Hibernicum, in nomine juris. Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum sonatur.

Ancestor Moth scribe for CK 2: Elder Kings - can you rival Tiber Septim's power?
    Burgundy: A Dream of Lotharingia (a Death & Taxes AAR - in torpor)
    The Three Certainties of Life (a Byzantine D&T AAR - updated 19.02.14)

Cities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDeus VultDungeonlandEuropa Universalis: Chronicles
    EU3 CompleteLeviathan: WarshipsMagickaVictoria: RevolutionsSword of the Stars
    Victoria 2Warlock: Master of the ArcaneWar of the Roses500k club

Kingdom of Brittany, 1508. Latest 5.1 beta, no mods, default settings.

Nice, clean, enjoyable game where I've deliberately avoided too much warmongering. I've also skipped on QftNW until Govt 17 (only a few years away) The Protestant Reformation started out in Aachen and branched out to Portugal, I'm considering converting to Protestant for kicks but Castille has been a strong, trustworthy ally that I don't want to lose yet. Austria has a MASSIVE army that raids Treviso once every 5-6 years and then white peace when they can't get past my ships to Venice. Bohemia is trolling and I've no way of stopping them.

New York, New York, United States, 108424279189115, New York, New York
    [IMG] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]

200k clubAchtung PanzerHoI AnthologyArsenal of DemocracyDarkest Hour
    EU3 CompleteHeir to the ThroneIron CrossMajesty 2Victoria: Revolutions

Quote Originally Posted by soshifan View Post
    [IMG] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]
    WTF Super Poland!?
    East vs. West - A Hearts of Iron Game | Forum | Teaser | Trailer | FAQ

Quote Originally Posted by Leonaru View Post
    WTF Super Poland!?
    He IS poland.

Better look at this Yaroslav. :P

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneLeviathan: Warships
    SengokuThe Showdown EffectVictoria 2Knights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-orderTeleglitch: Die More Edition

Quote Originally Posted by Valiant_Hogers View Post
    He IS poland.

No, I'm Poland!

New York, New York, United States, 108424279189115, New York, New York
    no need, ill just steam roll Yaroslav. Plus, i dont feel like going to war and my priority is Sweden.

Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesHearts of Iron III Collection500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Here I am as TPM Tuscany. I have no vassals and am allied to Ragusa and Urbino. I am guaranteed by half of Southern Europe and I've only owned Montenegro for a little less than 30 years. Economically, though, I'm ballin'. I did not cheat at all and have only been at war once with Montenegro. Whom I've annexed. It's pretty fun being a trading nation. Plus I'm a Noble Republic. I also am full Free Trade. I have no CoTs.

Last edited by Qymaen; 06-07-2011 at 02:02.
    All of the biggest technological inventions created by man - the airplane, the automobile, the computer - says little about his intelligence, but speaks volumes about his laziness.
    ~Mark Kennedy~

Quote Originally Posted by Qymaen View Post
    Here I am as TPM Tuscany. I have no vassals and am allied to Ragusa and Urbino. I am guaranteed by half of Southern Europe and I've only owned Montenegro for a little less than 30 years. Economically, though, I'm ballin'. I did not cheat at all and have only been at war once with Montenegro. Whom I've annexed. It's pretty fun being a trading nation. Plus I'm a Noble Republic. I also am full Free Trade. I have no CoTs.

I'm filled with amazement! I could only dream of having such an empire!!!

The Smiling Knight Boris ze Spider's Avatar
    Achtung PanzerCrusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the AmericasEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneRome Gold
    Semper FiSupreme Ruler 2020 GoldVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedMount & Blade: Warband
    CK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

Quote Originally Posted by Cataclism View Post
    Not all empires consist of provinces from Aexandria to Lisbon.

Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesHearts of Iron III Collection500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by Cataclism View Post
    You should have seen me when I had a Six Star Trader I got through an event. I remember during the early years when I struggled to keep my economy from failing, he brought my economy to an extreme high that I haven't been able to surpass. Now I'm an economic superstar.

Look at the below.
    Last edited by Qymaen; 06-07-2011 at 02:39.
    All of the biggest technological inventions created by man - the airplane, the automobile, the computer - says little about his intelligence, but speaks volumes about his laziness.
    ~Mark Kennedy~

A Game of DwarvesHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus Vult
    East India Company CollectionDivine WindFor The GloryHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    The Kings CrusadeMajesty 2EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: Rome
    Rome GoldVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae Victis
    Mount & Blade: WarbandPride of NationsEU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Don't you have anything to use the money in?
    My first AAR- Germany, the power in the center of Europe more or less dead

Sole Survivor of Squadron #6, 'Night Owls', destroyed a Prix Cruiser to end the battle in Blue Emu's forum game 'Ad Astra'
    Best AAR ever: Golden Horde-Scourge from the East

Darkest HourDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria 2

Quote Originally Posted by Leonaru View Post
    WTF Super Poland!?
    If only you saw my Mega-Poland.

Quote Originally Posted by Iche_Bins View Post
    Don't you have anything to use the money in?
    No. I have two provinces. The only thing I can do is build buildings. My army is four times the forcelimit. I can support mor, but what's the point. There is really nothing I can do. I don't want to expand which I wouldn't be able to do anyway. Do you have any suggestions?

I don't want to become a colonial superpower either.
    ~Mark Kennedy~

+ Reply to Thread