• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I finally formed Germany in my Teutonic game.

EU3_MAP_GER_1746.2.21_1.jpg

Both England and Great Britain exist in this map and the whole island has been in chaos for about 100 years.

Roman Empire, very hard, with Death and Taxes:

Hq3I1.jpg

FW6JH.jpg

I did most of what I wanted to accomplish: redraw Trajan's borders, reestablish the republic, dismantle the fake Roman Empire, and vassalize the rest of Europe complete with rational, organized borders. On that last count I wasn't entirely successful, since I didn't have enough time. My only vassals were Cleves and Styria. The nature of the game probably also makes historically accurate Roman borders impossible, but I'm really happy with how it turned out. One thing was not historically accurate, though. The Persians remained my reliable allies throughout most of the game.

Those borders are perfect - though how did you manage to get England before it turned into Great Britain?

England still exists in Ireland though. He must have surrounded London and forced England to move its capital somewhere else (probably to America).

Those borders are perfect - though how did you manage to get England before it turned into Great Britain?
They had already formed Great Britain by that time, but it's hard to tell because England is still around and Scotland (which is actually the Gaelic Highlands) remains autonomous. The reason that England exists in Ireland is that some English nationalists must have broken free from British control. Most of what is now GB exists in America, though their partial collapse caused the emergence of Louisiana, as you can see below.
Can you post a world map from the Roman game?
5FoUW.jpg

A few strange things such as Californian Hawaii, and Spanish North America appears to be making a very rude gesture.
mgoblue, don't get me wrong - it's a nice empire and you must have had much work creating it.
it's just i'm not a real fan of these medieaval roman empires uniting the english, mozarabs, french, turks, arabs and germans etc... seriously there had been so many demographic changes since the old empire :D did you form it with some balkan minor? no, sorry, i say no, i'll never buy that :)

/swistaczek is my hero, good work, sir, lol
The game was just meant to be for fun. There wasn't much thought put into it other than recreating the Roman Empire.

Well i think actualy it was just mostly austria conquering hungary, with excuse, of claiming it's throne, but it did not PU'ed hungary, not controled it's whole territory(until it defeated ottomans). So HAB tag is just enough i think. Making Austria-Hungary is just senseless.

However PLU or PLC(whichever tag name you this is better), is more sense, as it was a real union of two nations (with no use of war, just pure diplomacy). But i would not care about it realy.
Sorry that doesn't make much sense to me.

Ah, well, Austria might have been screwed pretty badly, but one interesting dtidbit is that Austria had the biggest annual growth in of GDP in the Prewar period IIRC. Maybe if Germany had pulled of a victory in WW1 they could have been saved.

This is why any calls to enforce the self-determination ideal on others should be viewed with skepticism... I mean, guess who ultimately benefited most from all that mess and how much problem that actually solved.

Well i think actualy it was just mostly austria conquering hungary, with excuse, of claiming it's throne, but it did not PU'ed hungary, not controled it's whole territory(until it defeated ottomans). So HAB tag is just enough i think. Making Austria-Hungary is just senseless.

However PLU or PLC(whichever tag name you this is better), is more sense, as it was a real union of two nations (with no use of war, just pure diplomacy). But i would not care about it realy.
It was a commonwealth. The word commonwealth implies exactly what it says, it had the common interests or wealth of both states in mind.

I think to portray the Polish-Lithuanian commonwealth more accurately in the game would require a new government type where both Poland and Lithuania remained independent, but ruled by one king (king of Poland) and would have the two tags have a forced alliance, and Lithuania would not be inheritable.

Rofl... rly why you even allowed portugal to take them you realy realy lol man...
No offense to lucaluca,but he must be new,abandoning europe like that and letting portugal take provinces in Scotland