• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Wow,astonishing
And that Byzantium :p
Who captured Persia,the muzafarrids?
Is lithuania catholic,orthodox or pagan?
No russia?I am dissapointed
Dat Mongols!

Convert your world map BMPs into JPGs or PNGs. Uploading 34 Mb files is completely unnecessary.

Update on my empire in MPM 6.6

eu3mapjai1472211.jpg
I've grown alot and i've destroyed baluchistan who had a long PU with mamluks.Now the mamluks will break the shackles of baluchistani imperialism!Lol no kidding i will propably destroy them.They were not so tough.Khwarzem is my ally and somehow i got a PU with Erserum and i discovered about it 10 years later while i was checking my alliances`

That's a really awesome France, but my biggest complaint is that you don't own all of France

proper. D:

You should add Nice, Lorraine, and Corsica to your empire and then annex Portugal and Irish OPM. After that, you'll have a

proper French Empire.

Even if it's BBB, it's still really awesome. You can always appreciate beautiful borders.

Thanks, yeah I know. I've focused on NA for now, but I will fix my European borders after I've conquered NA and possibly SA. I was going to annex the Irish OPM, but in my latest war with them I accidentally proposed peace with the war leader, which also was an Irish OPM. I still haven't gotten to it.

The link says it's dangerous...

No idea why it say's that, completely safe.

Wow,astonishing
And that Byzantium :p
Who captured Persia,the muzafarrids?
Is lithuania catholic,orthodox or pagan?
No russia?I am dissapointed
Dat Mongols!

Yep, Byzantium literally swooped across the Ottomans like nothing, this was the 1356 scenario though, so no wonder they did.

Correct, no idea how though, last time I looked at Persia there was about 4 to 5 nations there.

Lithuania is Pagan, they survived several crusades and invasions from the TO, and recently conquered half of Hungary.

Russia formed recently so don't be, and they're really powerful.

Yeah, Russia is gonna have to deal with dem Mongols.

Didn't know BMP caused so much trouble, gotta remember that in the future.

In the year of our Lord 1821 the quest for reqonquering the Empire of the great Khan is nearly completed.
The Empire of the Turko-Hindo-Mongols is the only real great power and no country matches us in Science, Military, Art, Economy, Trade or Philosophy.
Great Tamerlane set the course of our glorious conquests and we managed to subjugate vast lands and build our ports on various seas.
All of the former hordes and nations of our common culture, the reconquered russian subjects as well as many other peoples of the Old world bow to our Khan.
Few more years and all of the Chinese will bow too. We rule the steppes and more!

eu3mapmug1821111.png

eu3mapmug1821112.png

This empire is just glorious

Nice one. How did you survive the TS?

I was very lucky. I tried not to eat too many uncored lands from the beginning. Timur died soon but the succesor was immortal :)
I messed India soon enough to form Mughals asap. The real problem was manpower. I'm playing the latest beta and not having played these monsters I would have surely failed. Most of the early game my MP pool was 1k and my armies slowly diminishing. Luckily they were numerous and I could always click another 1k guy.
But anyway the state of eternal war is just horrible ;-)

Death & Taxes: Austria.... Then formed Austria-Hungary! :D

GFS3

Previous game;
Saxony becomes Germany!

GFT1

Regretfully, I can't find any decent pictures of my best empires; British Empire, which controls the entire New World, Europe, Africa, Turkey and the East Coast of north-eastern asia/siberia,

and my Russian Empire which is from the border of Finland to the entire east coast of Asia.

Who is that?

Azkanan:You didn't have to blob in asia minor D:

It's progressive! I haven't actually played as the Brits for a month or so now, it's an older. Also, found some old saves;

This is my (outdated) multiplayer save game. The Aztecs formed the USA, the Zapotecs formed Brazil, and I am Xian - three way allies. Brazil is blemished by the USA's vassals. Xian now owns mosto f Jurgen and the Green blob is gone - Monster Delhi and Japan was next.

GGGb

Here is my Egyptian Empire, that inherited the Golden Horde and Novgorod! Daaaammmnn! :O

GGIP

And then, the British Empire in it's westerly glory.

GGJx

Edit;
Ah, and here is my latest - Chobanids, aiming for Persian Formation.

Vyan...igar? Vyangg.. The pale grey Indian nation had formed Hindustan, and it was a glorious threat to me about 50 years ago, ranging the entirety of India and a little beyond - increasing my threat to Xian, Jurgen, Novgorod, Golden Horde, Jalayrads and Hindustan as the major players.

GGMQ

Last edited:
I decided, with 7.0, to start with the War of the Cambri League.

145m2p.jpg

I managed to take bits of Venice and Switzerland - and since England is focused on the Ottomans I'll then launch an invasion of England.

@Azkanan- How did you play as Egypt?

(click for larger version)

Hosokawa, a Japanese Daimyo, in 1657. The largest Daimyo at game start in Death&Taxes, so admittedly it was easy conquering the Japanese home isles. After doubling my initial territory size, I suffered a peasant war and the Japanese civil war, a double hit that I was very lucky to survive. Fifty years of deadlocked stalemate later, I had developed a lot of colonies and moved my capital to Taiwan(which also has a very lucrative CoT). Doubled my army size with saved up money and vassalized/annexed all the other daimyos in another great war. Once I became Shogun, I expanded my ambitions and built the long road through Siberia, to trade tech with the Scandinavians. I released Shimazu so that I can grind military tradition off them in constant warfare, and have now have finished the last steps to fully westernize the entire nation. I am building up an army to conquer Jurchen and Joseon (Manchuria and Kora). Suddenly suffered a massive wave of piracy a few years ago, and the Daimyo naval penalty isn't helping me in my efforts to cover the seas with galleys and still have enough ships left to blockade the Koreans when the time comes.

Finally finished my first game in EU3

[video=youtube;-zPjWNuPDTQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-zPjWNuPDTQ&hd=1[/video]
Why did you delete it?