• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Well, I am officially done with my France game. OPM spy-spammers piss me off to no end, so I've stopped playing. Anyway, there was something I wanted to share from this game and that's the spectacular luck I've had with leaders:

eu339.png

Every single leader but the last two had an 8 somewhere. And this is with no lucky nations. Nicolas I Henri is arguably the greatest. An 8-7-8 that lasted for 32 years. And I made him a general in order to pass the Militia Act. And then Louis XII, immediately after Nick there, had a nearly 50-year reign with his 8-6-7 stats.

EDIT: Open the pic in a new tab in order to get a better view. >.>

"There is a special providence that watches out for fools, drunkards, children, and the United Sultanate of Arazia*."

Maps of the United Sultanate of Arazia, also known as Morocco. The Sultanate was created by the Marinid sultans, who moved their seat of government to the city of Tenochtitlan in the 1500s. The Maghreb is now governed as a colonial territory, while the Iberian emirates of Portugal and Granada are autonomous (except for Andalusia, since the Seville Center of Trade is too valuable to be left independent). The Sultan is also Malik of Swahili in a personal union.

EU3_2.jpg

EU3_MAP_MOR_1618210_1.jpg

*The great western continent named after the Arabic explorer Aydin Arazi, who discovered it in the mid-1400s. The word "America" is merely Christian propaganda.

My current game:

Started game as OPM Nuremberg, grew mostly through conquest following missions / core events. Completed first step toward forming Germany by uniting Bavaria, just formed Swabia, next Germany, when i get proper cores.

Dat morea

Nope, right now there is no "Form Greece" decision, frankly i dont even know what the requirements for that should be, but in any case one of the primary requirements would be that Byzies cannot exist, and they currently do in the Greek islands:

And that Morea's success is nothing compared to some behemoths in the east!

Nope, right now there is no "Form Greece" decision, frankly i dont even know what the requirements for that should be, but in any case one of the primary requirements would be that Byzies cannot exist, and they currently do in the Greek islands:

[picture]

And that Morea's success is nothing compared to some behemoths in the east!

I can show you the most common Form Greece I have seen in a few mods if you want it. It requires the areas that rebelled from the Ottomans when the Greeks first declared independence in 1832 (Southern Greece) and gives you cores on Modern Greece I believe.

I can show you the most common Form Greece I have seen in a few mods if you want it. It requires the areas that rebelled from the Ottomans when the Greeks first declared independence in 1832 (Southern Greece) and gives you cores on Modern Greece I believe.

Thx, no need, i am already making such a decision, with only difference that Byzies must not exist.

eu3maphab1652111png.png

eu33i.png

Austria on Very Hard... can i say the easiest country to play by far? With the +3 Habsburg diplomatic skill I am able to diplo-vassalize everyone i want that i small enough, thus i can control the elctors and be elected all the time, thus I can enjoy an immense army. I can only imagine how ridiculously easy it can be on normal...

Luxemburg inherited Brandenburg? :O

You can see that in 5.1 quite often, with 5.2 happens all the time -> seems like AI doesnt insult AI because of size difference if they are in HRE or something. I also see Hainaut inherit Holland more than id like.

Lux inheriting Bra is not even weirdest thing, Lux actually growing by expanding Brandenburg blob is.

Current Byzantium game on Death and Taxes

http://img692.imageshack.us/img692/2936/megabyz.jpg
megabyz.jpg

Started in 1356 and been constantly expanding from that on. Every time my infamy is less than 5 I find something to conquer. Last time fell Castile, though I had to be content with less than what I wanted since my stupid allies came to hijack sieges with single regiments while my 150,000+ army could capture only mid-northern parts of the Country. Aragon had fallen earlier, though I still want Madrid as it has a CoT.

Britain is going to be a very tough nut to crack. We've been allies since late 15th and they have been very useful at whacking colonial powers and just intimidating smaller nations from not joining the fight when I attack someone. Castile was allied with Poland, Hungary, Portugal and Burgundy but they all backed down when I DoWed :p
My army is vastly larger than anyone else - 327 regiments. Britain however has larger navy and navy-oriented ideas so I need to find a better time to attack them. Maybe ally with France? I did that once but they got their asses handed so hard by England (France had 29 WE when the war ended) that I decided to switch to the victorious Britons later on. My main problem is the arab minors constantly DoWing me but I don't want to conquer them since I want to stick to historical borders. Every time a war drags on some pesky Mamluks attack me, causing me to distract some 30,000 troops to beat them. I always win of course but the WE is not welcome.

Gonna be tough, tough indeed.

EDIT: Managed to get some small gap where GB wasn't allied to anyone and was stuck in war with Burgundy. They asked me to fight another foe, I refused and DoWed them, and quickly destroyed the whole nation. Every last one of their ships sunk - that's almost 200 boats. Took all their Medit. holdings except Southwestern Spain where I took only Gibraltar.

Last edited:
My Sakas empire in 22 December 38 AD:
oh06bl.png

those nomad events that give cores are nice for sakas

They are. They also give you a Fort 1 if you don't already have one I think (in the early game, neither the attacker nor defender actually lose troops, and only lose morale for some unknown reason.)

Savoy, umodded, 1446

EU3_10.bmp

Started the game off attacking Sardinia, but both of our navies were just a pair of cogs, so I had to call in the papal state to wipe out their boats. Unfortunately, they dropped off an army first, so I had to make do with vassalizing.

Of course, a Sardinia at war is gonna get DoWed by aragon, so I had to fight them off if I wanted to keep my vassal. I got military access and seiged all their provences while they were stuck in nice because of my other ally, Switzerland's army. I grabbed the bottom two provences, which will core in 8 years. France and Castile later went to war with them, so I grabbed Garona, Barcelona and those islands off them. I got a really lucky "claims on our rivals" on Switzerland and Genoa when Genoa's army had just been ruined by France (They had access through me, to discourage a DoW), allowing me to grab a CoT and release Corsica as a vassal. Later, France reconquested against Burgandy, my ally. Castille dishonored the call to arms then declared war on them, bringing in England. I got Daphnie, and force released Toulouse. I took that Swiss province just to get rid of my uncontested claims. Why are Swiss provinces so poor =/

Milan and Corsica are my vassals while austria is my only real ally. Bohemia got excommunicated so often that we got into negative relations, even with more than 5 points a year.

And no, I did nothing to help that papal state, either. I actually went to war with them a couple of times.