• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
eu38a.png

Dutch Canada, eh? And including my home province of Sault [Sainte Marie]. I respect the Dutch, so I'm not complaining.

The European borders, on the other hand...
GAAAAH! HORRIBLE BORDERS!!! SEPPUKU! *guts self*

That's a large Ulm o_O
I'm assuming you helped them?

This is my Brandenburg->Prussia->Germany game in 1664. Started on 1399, this is the first game I played through 1399 to the 1600s (mainly because of the Reformation stopping me). I conquered all of Germany via diplo-annex, inheritance, and war. I unified all of Germany by 1648. I have a large amount of vassals to my east, south, and western sides, with three rare countries as my vassals also (Lancaster, York, and Catalunya).
eu3mapger16649121.png

eu3mapger16649122.png

EU3_MAP_RUS_15411225_1.jpg

The year is 1541.The country with very pretty border is me , playing Death and Taxes (which is why you see slight outlines in the map;they're impassable areas). I went Muscowy -> Russia. The Purple you see in Anatolia is the Byzantines.

Interestingly enough, the Byzantines were eaten by a pretty powerful Ottoman state, who suddenly was on the receiving end of a European dogpile: Spain(which formed without Aragon :wacko:),England, Austria, Sweden, Hungary, and various minors , and collapsed pretty quickly. The Byzantines suddenly emerged from the wreckage in Thrace, took some European territory, and then occupied and eventually annexed the Ottomans. When I went from fledging Russia (I had just beaten the TO [which is still around after turning into Prussia, getting annexed by Poland, and then revolting from a defeated Lithuania (courtesy of me)]) to monstorous Russia (I started beating up on the Golden Horde), the Byzantines and I became buddy-buddy rather quickly, possibly due to the lack of any other remaining Orthdox nations (Serbia turned catholic after losing to Translyvania, which has had mixed fortunes in this game, and I ate Georgia). I've helped them along a bit, helping them beat Saruhan and fight the Mamluks a couple of times.

Poland and Lithuania were huge for a while (Poland held three simultaneous PUs), and we fought a number of times. Eventually, Poland lost it's PU with Lithuania and got the crap kicked out of it by Austria, Bohemia, and Hungary(which collapsed during the war and got eaten by it's resurgent vassal, Transylvania) giving me an opportunity to mount a successful invasion of Lithuania. Now Lithuania is a three province minor, and probably the next thing to get eaten by me.

England is all over the place: Anatolia, Morrocco, South America, Denmark. They were on the brink of annexation by Scotland a while ago, but came back and have the Scots on their back heels again.

The Big Bleu Blob is slowly consuming the HRE: Savoy, Belgium, the Netherlands have all fallen. Interestingly, the BBB has also eaten a province in southern Sweden (which had Norway on the brink before losing catastrophically to me in a war, and losing large swaths of territory to Norwegian patriots), and controlled Gotland for a while.

Last edited:
Dutch Canada, eh? And including my home province of Sault [Sainte Marie]. I respect the Dutch, so I'm not complaining.

The European borders, on the other hand...
GAAAAH! HORRIBLE BORDERS!!! SEPPUKU! *guts self*
Yep. I always like to limit my colonization of the American supercontinent, for my own personal "RP". Rarely do I colonize prominently on both North and South America's. Dutch Canada sounded like something kinda eccentric, so I went with it. :p

That's a large Ulm o_O
I'm assuming you helped them?
Kinda. They we're initially annexed by Bavaria long ago. In a war against Bavaria, I forced them to release Ulm. Ulm had acquired cores on every province surrounding the original Ulmer province, so when I forced Bavaria to release Ulm, they were released, supersized. After that, I was allied with them. Thanks to my many vassals, Ulm's marauding around the HRE was very successful. I, personally, just sat back and watched, to see how large they would grow. Their only threat was Bohemia and I decided to step in when those wars occurred. I gotta say, Bohemia was strong enough to be nasty even to me.

Now, what in blazes happened to your Russia, Nafu? Who are those purple-ish islands in the middle of that green sea? And is that Morocco holding that Idaho-shaped behemoth in America? I knew I'd seen it elsewhere. Over in the Strange Screenshots thread . . .

Last edited:
I should have mentioned that Miscmods has the colonial revolt system which makes the American nations (and Oranje) appear properly.

It's a tiny AI mod that reduces the number of random AI wardecs, so the AI can focus on more sensible wars like going after cores or missions.

Here

Ah, thanks, I added it in my D&T folder, looks really interesting!

eu31r.png

EU3_MAP_GBR_165511_1.jpg

I have Netherlands, Bremen, Frankfurt, Lorraine, Bavaria and Switzerland as my vassals. Next in Line is to give Lombardia to someone, but not sure yet who and to get Brandenburg hopefully as my vassal.
After than i do what Castile should have done and get him that last province he needs and same for Sweden to form Scandinavia. Castile has provinces in Denmark, Baltics, Americas, BUT HE DOES NOT UNITE SPAIN ! After all that i plat to have that same plan when expanding in eastern Europe and of course Germany is nicer without those pesky minors.
Fun fact, Huron has attacked me 10 times past 100 years at least. Probably because i have been in some sizable wars to create those vassals, but still.
Biggest problem i had is my infamy management, being smaller means better control. Usually i just go nuts and blitzkrieg everything.

Sukhothai - Start year 1399 - End year 1563
Mod - My personal version of Miscmods
Scenario - Muslim Supremacy
My Goal - Make a reasonable Buddhist Empire and slowly expand Buddhism to Sunni's in Far East Asia. To Equal out the new Sunnis in Europe.

Interesting Facts...
-Most of the land I own in Indo-China is Northern Thai Culture.
-I inherited Mongol Khanate, but released it because Buryats ( the purple above Khante ), Oirats and Manchu kept attacking me.
- Yemen is a giant and constantly tries to invade Indo-China for reasons unknown.
- Hussite, Jewish, Protestant and Reformed the the majority in Europe while only England, France and some Italian States are Catholic.
-Brabant is the largest military authoirty in Europe and the HRE.
- England loves Scandinavia
- Ottomans own Rome and most of Southern Italy is Sunni
-Lithuania is Sunni
- and when I took this picture Khazak conquered all of Ming they are just waiting to annex the lands. Horde Style.
EU3_MAP_SUK_156311_1.jpg

EU3_MAP_SUK_156311_2.jpg

I'm on my way to be an african power ...
Looks like i'll have to fend a yellow beast at some point!

oh , I'm allied to Austria , and the war between Burgundy and Austria for european dominance rages for more than a decade now , sometimes they land a regiment or two on my turf :D

That's rather worrying. The Protestants are the most numerous, I hope? (If it's the Hussites I'm gonna cry.)

Here's a religious picture. There is a very good amount of Hussite's, but I think I may of over-exaggerated the amount. Calling them a majority. Before 1500 Bohemia, Silesia, Northern Germany were all Hussite but now most have switched to reformed and protestant.
As you can see Druidic religion and Norse Religion are still alive and both under English rule.

EU3_1.jpg

295911_2026494355444_1636598370_1564542_649075373_n.jpg

I pretty much fail as Prussia. :p
My only vassels/allies are Portugal, Hungary, and Byzantium. Japand and Great Britian decided they didn't like me anymore. =(

Here's a religious picture. There is a very good amount of Hussite's, but I think I may of over-exaggerated the amount. Calling them a majority. Before 1500 Bohemia, Silesia, Northern Germany were all Hussite but now most have switched to reformed and protestant.
As you can see Druidic religion and Norse Religion are still alive and both under English rule.

EU3_1.jpg

What's the purple in Kalmykia?

Heres my current Moscovy game:

And here is how it all began:

First i was afraid (of Golden Horde), [then] i was petrified (When Poland decided to inherit Lithuania):

Kept thinking I could never live without (Poland) by my side,
But I spent so many [years]
thinking how [Golden Horde!] did me wrong
I grew strong
I learned how to carry on:

And to cut the long song short: I will survive!!!

(i apologize in advance this whole song reference sounded much better in my head)