• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
The Polish Empire protector of the Rus and Polish People.

At war with GH for 70 years... Rebels siege provinces and get them in 3 months for some reason now.

It's because you're occupying GH's provinces for too long now...
Every year a province is occupied, it gets +1 RR and -1% garrison reinforcement. It leads to occupied provinces' garrisons with few or no men in.
I learned that in my Hindustan-Timurids war !

Last edited:
Leinster > Ireland, 1732

EU3_MAP_IRE_173237_1.jpg

EU3_MAP_IRE_173237_2.jpg

that is one darn impressive first post.
Tell us, how did you take Meath?

Meath is easy, England collapses more often then not and you can just jump on them.

that is one darn impressive first post.
Tell us, how did you take Meath?

I believe I took it while England was stuck in a war with Castille. I was allied with the Scots and the English had neglected to leave any troops at home. I got Meath and Scotland got two or three provinces.

I also think I'm going to divide Germany into Westphalia (Rheinlander), Hannover (Hannoverian), Saxony (Saxon), Danzig (Prussian), and... Ulm? Augsburg? Haven't decided who should own Bavaria. Maybe just Bavaria.

Shouldn't you let Prussia have the Prussians?..
And Bavaria for the Bavarians!

England start

EU3_MAP_ENG_1427.1.1_2_compressed.jpgEU3_MAP_ENG_1427.1.1_1_Compressed.jpg

Here's my England, 1427, Protestant (come the reformation) WC attempt.

I've completed the Occupy Paris mission & retaken all the cores granted, & seized Granada & Gibraltar by annexing Granada. I've also just converted to an Empire (had a lucky adviser event giving 2 stability & took advantage of that), & taken Vlaanderen. Infamy is at just under 4 points. Stab 3, WE about 7. Legitimacy is down to 60 odd due to the change to Empire.

Scotland was annexed in 1413, so there's another 26 years to wait before I get the necessary cores to form GB.

I've only vassalised a couple of Irish states due to missions, I'm waiting for the cores from forming GB to avoid the Infamy. I've also vassalised Navarra (to allow land access to Castille) & Aquileia (as it's in the not so soft belly of Austria).

I've PU'd Castille, Denmark, Hungary, Lithuania, Muscovy, Poland & Sweden - Henry IV is still King. Re the PUs, I was extremley lucky to get that event that offers 3 free spies, otherwise I wouldn't have PU'd so much. On the other hand, it did take 3 spies to Fab Claims on Sweden, one even failed at 88%.

As far as cutting out the colonial competition goes, I've clobbered Portugal a couple of times, but their legitimacy has just been resurrected by a new ruler, there's a revolt ongoing in Portugal at the moment that I'm cheering for, & their navy's down to only 5 carracks. Castille is PU'd, which usually stops them colonising more than the odd region.

Having so many PUs in the east makes it pretty likely I'll get a nice land border with the hordes to allow me to colonise through them.

Austria, HRE leader & with an 84k army to my 50k is the only threat at the moment, it is pretty much surrounded though, plus, I've no need to tackle it at the moment.

Plan from here is to Holy War, gold provinces of Morocco first, then Jerusalem with the aim of pushing down into the gulf, heading for Mecca. I'm fairly comfortably Papal Controller, so can get a crusade bonus in, probably against the Mamluks, who hold Jerusalem & a lot of the rest of that region.

Y u no inherit?

that and the fact that i am in wars like all the time

at first i thaught shit why dont i inhirrit but now i am trying to set an high reccord in the hall of fame
already broke the previous reccord of 27 unions
going for 80 unions if possible, then i overmatch the royal marriage reccord

Last edited:
Why bow to the fake Emperor when you can have his head mounted on your wall as a trophy? Show the savages that their fake Roman Empire is no match for the real thing. Death to the false Emperor!

Why bow to the fake Emperor when you can have his head mounted on your wall as a trophy? Show the savages that their fake Roman Empire is no match for the real thing. Death to the false Emperor!
i had to do it so the dam emperor will give me a break when i invade any of the members, the europeans are way ahead of me technologically so ill have to wait till i can westernise, plus ill have the protection of austria in the meanwhile i guess, i just hope the emperor doesnt ask me to change my religion :(