• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
EU3_MAP_BRA_1522.1.1_1.jpg

EU3_1.bmp

My Brandenburg-->(not yet) Prussia game in 1522(i'm surprised how long i took to play until the 1500s, too many wars)
I'm HRE and almost all of Germany is my vassal(BTW how can i do the screenshot showing only me and vassals?
Inherited Bavaria a few years ago and i just can't let my infamy go down to 0, some tiny minor always provokes me by allying with big powers and it always gets vassalized:D
I have to say that vassals are strong but they're nowhere as good as being your land, fortunately i keep getting core giving missions to annex them so hopefully i'll form Germany soon enough(not before PMR, ofc).

Oh that strip of my vassals in the middle of France were states i created to hopefully let it break apart by rebellions, so far it doesn't work really well:wacko:

Regarding the map a few things of note:
-Portugal ate a bit of Castille and seems to have got it's illness in going after North Africa.
-The Ottos were fairly strong before Austria didn't take Greece from them
-Burgundy got completely raped
-Muscovy is becoming Russia, though they don't have the cores necessary for that.

Is that Naples in Ireland?

Nezze, how war-torn was your North America? In my own game of Dark Continent from a short while back, they were at each others' throats constantly.

Hm. Not sure. To be honest, in game I don't even have any American provinces discovered :rofl: The spread of discoveries has been pretty slow due to Ruma being the only colonial power. Though, I'd be willing to be that since all of the NA nations are huuuge, that they spent a lot of time beating the snot out of everyone.

Also, pretty Serbia. I see that the Ottomans have failed to take Constantinople so far. xD

Here is my Rajputana Empire. Not really impressive, but I don't know what to do from here. And no, I don't want to form Hindustan.

1771A36721D3663E3B2F8DA89F983C6CD160A73E

Take over every province from the Rajput's culture group.

Here is my empire (20 years later) no growth other than coring a few Regions. But I love the clean Borders in South East Asia (They were cleaner 20 years ago, but Lan Xang collapsed to all the other nations around it) minus Vijayanagar taking parts of Indonesia.

0149A221A2F5B35A18E56AA1506FBF55A7E13EAF

Broke 100k income within a decade of starting trade building spam. 1mil income isn't too far away I guess.

eu311c.png

Trade efficiency is nothing impressive yet: I've managed to get several post offices up, but only recently got Smithian Economics so Smuggling Problem hasn't had time to do its thing.

I'm surprised to see Mutapa up there; I helped them take out some of the nearby muslims (conquering animist provinces is much nicer than muslim ones), but didn't really expect this. They'll be the last to die. Right now they're almost on par with Japan tech-wise; I hope they pass them.

AI switzerland likes blobbing just as much as any country with an army, and they generally have high diplomacy leaders and thus lots of cores. There are also events which give +1 or +3 infamy.

Where did Switzerland got her infamy from?

Spies.

The whole world keeps throwing spies at me. Nothing will stop them. Not positive relations, not royal marriages; Ming used their last cash reserves to throw a spy at me, and promptly went bankrupt at the start of the next month. The only solution is cleansing everything with fire, but sadly I need the HRE alive for the SoI bonus.

AI switzerland likes blobbing just as much as any country with an army, and they generally have high diplomacy leaders and thus lots of cores. There are also events which give +1 or +3 infamy.

I've been policing the HRE since ~1490, not letting anyone expand; I wouldn't want one of my precious SoI OPMs annexed. Funny actually: Bavaria declared war on Ulm 5 or 6 times with a Discovered Spy CB, and I sadly had to step in and stop them.

Last edited:
Broke 100k income within a decade of starting trade building spam. 1mil income isn't too far away I guess.

eu311c.png

Trade efficiency is nothing impressive yet: I've managed to get several post offices up, but only recently got Smithian Economics so Smuggling Problem hasn't had time to do its thing.

I'm surprised to see Mutapa up there; I helped them take out some of the nearby muslims (conquering animist provinces is much nicer than muslim ones), but didn't really expect this. They'll be the last to die. Right now they're almost on par with Japan tech-wise; I hope they pass them.

Looks like you are going for highest income recors in EUIII hall of fame? ;)