• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I see that you finished the English as well. When I conquered Castille and Aragon. Britian came conquering the whole of north africa, south France and Italy. They were getting bigger and bigger. One time i had to deal with them otherwise they would become too powerfull

By the way look how clean the New world is, when there is no Portugal, Castille or England.

exactly :D and i want to keep it that way. i try to prevent anyone from growing too big. burhound already lost two wars and there are more to come.
here's an update gr11.jpg EU3_MAP_GRA_1582.6.6_1.jpg
I probably won't be able to pacify poland soon enough before they meet the monstrous nogai and start their "Poznan-Vladivostok Highway" project. Sweden is also doing good recently. I already started to steal cores from denmark for my orkney based emirate of norway and released avignon as a vassal. having a Mufti Gregorius XIII is just epic.) Also Ottomans survived only because they became vassal od timur as a 3PM early in the game. they miraculously regained all of anatolia and freed themselves in that shape after timur failed. their european possessions are their recent conquests. shortly after that i force-PUed them.
bosnia showed who's the boss in the balcans, of course.

Here's another update of the United States of Byzantium:

byzantineempireaarpic69.jpg

The biggest change here is that France collapsed thus making my life that much easier! I'm also on par with the rest of Europe Tech wise! I also fought The First Great Balkan War and gained Serbia and Croatia.

byzantineempireaarpic69.jpg

This is my New World Empire. It's about twenty years old.

Conquering all of Russia as a piece of crap one province minor seemed an insane endeavor. But it went better then i thought (mostly due to my overuse of patriotic rebells and the screwed up ingame rebel system).

EU3_1-11.jpg

Me and the crew (Poland (in PU with me) and Lithuania) are raising all kinds of hell. The only problem is that while i was busy gathering Russian provinces they split GH without me and i am now sort of late for the party. Guess will have to move further into Siberia where there are plenty of tribal countries ready to have their asses kicked.

Among other things on this screen - almost completely united France, screwed up Austria, Orthodox Teutonic Order, blobbing Denmark (which has still preserved the Kalmar Union so i guess it will go wacko all over HRE some day) and some Holy Hell in the Northern Italy.

Ladies and Gentlemen - be amazed as I have done something uniquely stupid yet awesome.

Byzantium -> Roman Empire -> Holy Roman Empire

And with great success!

i2q4j6.jpg

Borders are ugly but, I have a PU with Hungary and Russia. Soon they'll get inherited. I'm planning on vassalizing TU peacefully but likely I'll have to force them. Lithuania is also my vassal.

Oh, and I did this with only two of my rulers as Holy Roman Emperors. This due in part to me deciding to use a majority of my territory as 'HRE' fodder - joining my cores with the HRE to gain me instant authority.

England and Iberia beware, you can't even trade with me and my 18 COTs.

my colonies in America will even it out hopefully.

It'll just depend.

Hopefully the inheriting will not cost me alot.

France is the Emperor!

England is Scotland, thats Spain in half of Ireland, and it was Aragon who formed Spain (After beating the ever-living crap out of Castille at every chance it got). Portugal is all but gone, and France/HRE is the only colonial power at the moment. Golden Horde is about 3/4 occupied and getting hammered whenever truces wear off. Once the final unification of Western Europe is complete, including England (somehow), we march East... to more hordes >.>

Currently playing whack-a-rebellion (First time I've been overextended, and happened about 2min after unification), while fanging down churches left right and centre. Most of the buildings currently underway I inherited when Europe became all mine.

Wow! French HRE in about 100 years! How did you do that? How did you get that much authority in so little time? Plus, I guess you had to add the french provinces to the HRE...
Anyways, good job!

My English empire in 1442 on normal difficulty.
9YFKS.jpg

Once you actually take care of France, this is really easy, especially considering I got like 5 vassalization missions.

**In like 15 years, I also got Savoy and Genoa as vassals, inherited Portugal, and diploannexed Scotland. Good times....

Wow! French HRE in about 100 years! How did you do that? How did you get that much authority in so little time? Plus, I guess you had to add the french provinces to the HRE...
Anyways, good job!

After I got a HRE join on Ile-De-France, I realised I was now a member state. I had a large-ish treasury and abundance of diplo's. Mass bribing of electors, couple of inherited emperors and a lot of reclamation wars. These OPM's sure seem to like invading each other, and the Emperor does not stand for this. I also took a gamble and when the Horde said "Here, have a croatian province back" I said "Huh, looks more like a FRENCH province to me.". As all the other times I handed it back, only to watch it get munched by the Horde again. Took a slight unlawful BB hit, but the other bonuses balanced it out and re-colonising and releasing Transylvania and Bosnia also helped my IA.

The horde war was amusing as all sin as my vassals decided to trek across Europe to invade the Horde for me. I then managed to play the back-and-forth game with authority until I became sole Emperor and they all got vassalised just in time for the Reformation. Force-converts pushed me over the edge :)

Honestly though, mostly luck. I've not been playing that long, I more looked at the mere possiblity and went "Yeah, why not. Let's give it a whirl." :D

so this is where i end. i know it's not that impressive and i actually got surprised by running off of time and didn't achieve what i wanted. but at least i managed to connect my european conquests/inherritances and in the very last year dismatled the HRE. entertaining game though - even the late game as i always had goals to do and to go on. i delayed colonization for some 200 years and when i went for QftNW past 1700s and started to colonize no one could bother me in my targeted north america. also funny seeing peruvian cores in incan lands conquered only by me past 1800 :D
gr12.jpgEU3_MAP_GRA_1821.1.2_1.jpgEU3_MAP_GRA_1821.1.2_2.jpg