• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I have Spanish Africa right now and it does not suit well to my Muslim-ifying of the Peninsula....Portugal will fall when Castille does because both wont stop spamming rebels

I'm scared to post my empires lol. I only play OPM's mostly so they are not that impressive in size.

I think alot of the really impressive empires we see are due to either luck or reloading of the savegame, when bad things happen :) Also - I usually find myself most impressed by former OPMs. It's not like European dominance is hard to do, when you start up with England in 1399.

But the new german admin republics are damn crazy.Easy to dominate all reachable CoTs,easy to pick off weak neighbors in Normal difficulty(but near impossible on Very hard).All one needs is to have some horde border and Americas,here the mighty opm nation with economy,equal to 60%- 80% of remaining world,facerolls though ye.
And all this in some damn fifty years.
And i don't even want to see somebody playing 'em and getting triple cores..
Short answer:hansa now is crap.

POLAND.bmp

my great polish empire

Aliance with moskva ,inhereted Lithuania,Hungary,annexed teutonic oreder and a bunch of vassals,and colonised The Golden horde.

everything would be great except for 2 BIG problems:

inflation 59 :D

and land tech 7,while the austrians have 17 i think and they destroy me

Any advices to get out of this mess would be apreciated

POLAND.bmp

my great polish empire

Aliance with moskva ,inhereted Lithuania,Hungary,annexed teutonic oreder and a bunch of vassals,and colonised The Golden horde.

everything would be great except for 2 BIG problems:

inflation 59 :D

and land tech 7,while the austrians have 17 i think and they destroy me

Any advices to get out of this mess would be apreciated

You need to upload it somewhere. The image, I mean.

id8BA0.png

id8DI8.png

Finally managed to get elected Emperor as Poland; now I just intend to slowly work my way through the reforms; I haven't played in the HRE since sometime before the reform system was introduced.

That's Venice that's overrun the Caucuses and most of the GH territory, and Nizhny revolted from Novgorod, taking nearly all the provinces when they did - not sure how exactly, the rebels only had three or four provinces controlled when they revolted.

My aragonese Empire at the end of the 16th century, consisting of Brazil, the Netherlands, Italy and naturally a slightly expanded Aragon. My inability to vassalize the Papal States is my biggest annoyance right now, after I luckily avoided the French defender of faith and vassalized Brabant.

EU3_2-2.png

EU3_3-1.png

Just an update on my last map I invaded parts of Portugal after the entire Peninsula warred me.... Then used Cascading alliances after Burgandy took over........

EU3_3.jpg

Also how do I fix the constant rebellions from nobles.

Finally managed to get elected Emperor as Poland; now I just intend to slowly work my way through the reforms; I haven't played in the HRE since sometime before the reform system was introduced.

That's Venice that's overrun the Caucuses and most of the GH territory, and Nizhny revolted from Novgorod, taking nearly all the provinces when they did - not sure how exactly, the rebels only had three or four provinces controlled when they revolted.
Could you take a screenshot of the Balkans? They look really neat.

My glorious*, neutral republic of Switzerland! (*Not actually all that glorious. At one point my prestige was at -100. It never got past +30.)

Yes, that's it. However, do note the manpower and army size. Nine of my ten provinces were specialized in army buildings, with the capital specialized in production to support my army.

My goal was to see if it was possible to survive the game while remaining neutral. I made no guarantees, no warnings, and no alliances (except with my vassals).

All my territories were gained with spi- errrhm, by permitting rheinlander provinces who had liberated themselves from foreign subjugation to join the glorious republic.

Throughout the whole game I was only involved in six wars, all of them defensive, all of them in the 16th century, and four of them against Austria trying to reconquer Sundgau. Luckily they were more interested in declaring war to recover Sundgau than actually recovering Sundgau. The first two times they blitzed me, then left with all my money. The third time I managed to wrangle peace by admitting defeat with +16 warscore after 15 years of war. Fourth time they didn't manage to occupy a single province, and ended up ceding Tirol and Trent to me who I immediately released as vassal.

To be truly neutral, I left the HRE in 1613 and released my vassals around 1650. The rest of the game I spent developing my provinces and army, and trying to get more rheinlanders to join me. Unfortunately they seemed to prefer my brethren in Trier and later in Alsace over me.

I was nominally protestant, but the biggest religion was orthodox because I had taken Ecumenism to prevent religious strife because I had no missionaries because I had to be Innovative because I needed to stay ahead in tech.

Here's the world map: (extremely messy due to my non-involvement)

Thank you Paradox for finally allowing growth without expansion.

I thought id post my 1492 Russian empire just to show the remarkable venetian empire that has developed:

The Horde and novgorod made it quite difficult initially but rotating the wars between the two and allying with the teutonic order eventually gave me the upper hand. Next step secure my southern and western flank.

Just an update on my last map I invaded parts of Portugal after the entire Peninsula warred me.... Then used Cascading alliances after Burgandy took over........

EU3_3.jpg

Also how do I fix the constant rebellions from nobles.

Wow, thats beautiful.

Reactions:
1448, I'm the TO. Nothing too impressive, I know, but look at Britain and Ireland. That's Scotland, Northumberland, Wales, Holland, Munster, and last but certainly not least, Naples (Whose Irish territories were taken from Portugal).

Attachments

• EU3 Map.jpg
    EU3 Map.jpg
    794,4 KB · Views: 1.033