• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
So...continuing my Timurids game...
eu38.jpg

U MAD RUSSIANS?
eu39c.jpg

Also of note are the very successful Ottomans, they are my allies but never needed my help to beat anyone :)

Muslim tech group, Nomad unit group...since around 1380-90 (where i settled)
Keeping up with Land tech, suck at everything else, i'm avoiding westernizing until i get a border with a western country, hoping to sell an arabian province to Portugal or somenoe else ASAP...trade ports are cool and will aid me nicely in the future
Anyway, still no opportunities to modernize my army to muslim...got loads of good rulers but only recently i have gotten the right sliders, and it was some time since i got my last 7+ admin ruler...

My England---> British Empire game. A few notes: That;s not France. THAT'S a Burgundian Created France, It couldn't Form Lothranga for some reason, even though at one point it had all the land needed. So it decided to eat and Become the new BBB. You can see some of its recent war losses and it is in fact at war with about a 3rd of Eastern Europe with me simply watching from the sidelines. I created that Iberia, mainly to contend with the Above Frances Future inevitable creation. ( I tried making Burgundy form Lothranga, and it simply would not form so i said screw it and let it eat its way to being BBB) I allied with Aragon and beat down Castille and watched as Aragon (without my help :) ) Inherited Portugal, then by luck it inherited Castille, I had it create Spain which killed its AI and DoWed Granada and led Spain to annexing the poor Iberian Power. Then I formed Iberia saved and reloaded to let Aragons original AI take over its new holdings. Also of note are my rules: No taking European provinces. Sell my French possessions of for the highest "Very Likely' sell cost (to avoid relations drop). I can eat India (Future Conquest plan) I can eat macau or the nearest Chinese Provence to Modern Day Hong Kong. I can Colonize Australia, NA and South Africa, but thats it. once past 1750 i must someway Find a way to free the U.S.A. other then those rules this game is pretty simple lol

My English Empire. 1439.

The OPM that's potruding into my northern France provinces is Provence - a couple of hundred miles from the province of Provence.:confused:

Since this screenshot I've also gained Béarn (Foix) and the Orkneys (or Shetneys?!) and vassilized Provence.

Good job. Did you get the mission to conquer paris?

No I've currently got the mission to subjicate France. This is getting harder to do as also since the screenshot was taken they've diplo-annexed 2 out of 3 French OPM vassals and retaken some Burgundian lands. Should I cancel the mission?

Also, the Ottomans appear to have gone nuts. They've taken Alexandria and Gaza from the Mamluks, Navarra and half of Norway!!! leaving the Turkish borders unchanged.

Well, i think - use subjugate mission cb, then cancel mission, to get occupy paris, and occupy it to get free cores, then end war with france, releasing all nations possible, and just dow all nations you got cores on, until your truce with france end, and when it end - attack france, and then retake all cores you can.

Well, i think - use subjugate mission cb, then cancel mission, to get occupy paris, and occupy it to get free cores, then end war with france, releasing all nations possible, and just dow all nations you got cores on, until your truce with france end, and when it end - attack france, and then retake all cores you can.

:confused:

Right so I should:
1. DOW France using subjugate CB.
2. Cancel mission (which will hopefully give me the occupy paris mission)
3. Occupy Paris
4. Peace France forcing them to release nations
5. DOW released nations using core CB (how do I make sure France don't immediately ally with them?)
6. Wait for 5 years 'til truce with France ends
7. DOW France
8. Totally kick their buts taking all lands possible

:confused:

Right so I should:
1. DOW France using subjugate CB.
2. Cancel mission (which will hopefully give me the occupy paris mission)
3. Occupy Paris
4. Peace France forcing them to release nations
5. DOW released nations using core CB (how do I make sure France don't immediately ally with them?)
6. Wait for 5 years 'til truce with France ends
7. DOW France
8. Totally kick their buts taking all lands possible
9. ???
10. Profit.

My English Empire. 1439.

The OPM that's potruding into my northern France provinces is Provence - a couple of hundred miles from the province of Provence.:confused:

Since this screenshot I've also gained Béarn (Foix) and the Orkneys (or Shetneys?!) and vassilized Provence.

Provence in that province is not strange, they start with it and Austria conquered their old capital...

Do what Iwanow said and you're pretty much invencible against the AI

The great and most wonderful land of Great Britain (misc mods)

Here is my Great Britain game using MISC MOD mod the year is 1561 and Europe is cowering with fear well whats left of Europe any way.

EU3_MAP_GBS_1561.7.1_1.jpg

EU3_MAP_GBS_1561.7.1_2.jpg

So, World War I...
eu36h.jpg
Belligerent parties :
Mughal-Ottoman alliance
  • Mughal Empire
    and its vassals
  • Ottoman Empire
The Holy Alliance
  • Kingdom of France
  • Lithuanian-Muscovite Union
  • Kingdom of Prussia
  • Novgorodian Republic
  • Kingdom of Hungary
  • Kingdom of Poland
  • Kingdom of Aragon
  • Diverse Russian states
I needed to fight using my nomad tech group units, but still was strong enough to fight them...at least my tech was on par with the Western ones...

But even then, my alliance was proved far more stable than the other one, and this was reflected in war capacity, leading to :
eu37n.jpg
eu38d.jpg

Direct results of the war :
  • Dominance of the Mughal Empire over Russia
  • Collapse of catholicism in Lithuania
  • Rise of protestant and reformed faiths in France, catholic government survived
  • Humillation of France as it was powerless to defend eastern Europe against muslim hordes and needed to pay reparations despite never being invaded
  • Collapse of catholic government in Hungary
Religious situation of Europe at the end of the war:
eu310d.jpg

Years later :
eu311d.jpg

Losses :
Mughal-Ottoman Alliance
297568 soldiers

Holy Alliance
530181 soldiers

Unknown civilian deaths

:p

So, World War I...
eu36h.jpg
Belligerent parties :
Mughal-Ottoman alliance
  • Mughal Empire
    and its vassals
  • Ottoman Empire
The Holy Alliance
  • Kingdom of France
  • Lithuanian-Muscovite Union
  • Kingdom of Prussia
  • Novgorodian Republic
  • Kingdom of Hungary
  • Kingdom of Poland
  • Kingdom of Aragon
  • Diverse Russian states
I needed to fight using my nomad tech group units, but still was strong enough to fight them...at least my tech was on par with the Western ones...

But even then, my alliance was proved far more stable than the other one, and this was reflected in war capacity, leading to :
eu37n.jpg
eu38d.jpg

Direct results of the war :
  • Dominance of the Mughal Empire over Russia
  • Collapse of catholicism in Lithuania
  • Rise of protestant and reformed faiths in France, catholic government survived
  • Humillation of France as it was powerless to defend eastern Europe against muslim hordes and needed to pay reparations despite never being invaded
  • Collapse of catholic government in Hungary
Religious situation of Europe at the end of the war:
eu310d.jpg

Years later :
eu311d.jpg

Losses :
Mughal-Ottoman Alliance
297568 soldiers

Holy Alliance
530181 soldiers

Unknown civilian deaths

:p