• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
MutaF if you had look better on the terrain details then on basic eu3 you can see a huge difference and by the way my DW code doesent work but i can still play online and im not cheating

MutaF if you had look better on the terrain details then on basic eu3 you can see a huge difference and by the way my DW code doesent work but i can still play online and im not cheating

How did you form Scandinavia in 25 years when it takes 50 years to gain cores?

I got thos messages that show true claims and when i got those i got confused and i started attacking Denmark and then Norway

Byzantine Empire, 1747:
eu3mapbyz17472172.jpg

Rest of the world:
eu3mapbyz17472171.jpg

Really like how Germany turned out, with giant theocratic Münster.
Also, Giant Mazovia.

1399 start. Did the fairly standard route, declare war on Ottomans, grab cores. Luckily, the Timurids had destroyed the Ottoman army, yay.

Holy Roman Empire formed by Finland around 1570 or so. All the Emperors kept going over the Badboy limit, so I guess the electors voted for the least offensive person, and Finland kept getting re-elected and building up Authority points. Except the Empire imploded within 20 years, and the HRE is a 3-province Orthodox theocracy in Estonia.

Georgia by around 1590 had conquered (with my help) a huge empire from the Black Sea to India, but they started to annoy me, with their constant Holy Wars against people I couldn't reach, so I stopped helping them, and they collapsed into a bunch of Orthodox nations, such as Iraq and Qara Konlu (who are both allied to me).

Austria tried to take Venice from me around 1680, and I used that as an opportunity to dismantle their mid-sized Empire, and have since been intervening in German wars, forcing the German states to convert to Orthodox Christianity. :D

Last edited:
Is that Bihar in India... or Chagatai?

I played Chagatai a while back and it was a blast (eastern-most muslim tech nation). I'd love to see them do good on their own for once.

Never said you you did cheat. Nor suggested it. Cause u only registered EU3 and got formed Scandidavia before apparently 50 years to gain cores, i assumed you used EU3 original - even then i used quantifier PROBABLY, even twice...
Still my only real original point was to try to hold that empires of yours - its really easy to win a lot of land very fast, bigger problem is to hold and manage it for next few decades it seems that you only conquer what you can in about 20-25 years, got through the infamy limit and when consequences of your actions start to catch up, you quit and start another campaign :)
Just saying as i originally did, that to conquer AND hold land makes one an Emperor, to just conquer is very easy :)
Do not misunderstand me please, im just suggesting you try that; it is yours gameplay style and you can play however you wish of course.
It just seems it might enhance your game a little if you play past first few decades - and maybe you do, it just doesnt show up on screens you posted :)

Poland, 1441. I'm shocked at how easy it is. Yet surprisingly fun to juggle so many BB wars at once (not noticeable at here since i just beat all my neighbors into submission and am waiting for truces to expire to beat the crap out of them again) Green is vassals and PUs.

EU3_244.jpg

Started with the mission that gives me a CB on Mazovia. DoW'd them, Hungary answered the CtA. Vassalized Mazovia (and later diplo-annexed it) followed by the swift annexation of over half of Hungary's territory. Im shocked at how loyal Lithuania is in DW, haha. After that, got the mission to subjugate Teutons. Took a quarter of their territory in one war, and vassalized their allies (I believe Pommerania and Brandenburg, not sure). In the next war, took a province from Bohemia who was their ally, and Danzig from the Teutons. Then, got a CtA to fight Hungary, answered it, vassalized them (because of revolts they were down to three provinces) and Croatia, who jumped in too. Got a PU with Norway, who's proven useful so many times. Just recently have been beating up Austria, if you were wondering those two countries inside their territory are Tirol and Styria. I vassalized Aquilea as well in the last war. Now I'm pretty much unstoppable, I should be able to conquer all of the HRE by 1500.

I'm at permanent -3 stability from a combination of Peasant's War, BB events, and endless streams of random events that make me lose stability (no comet sighted yet though, haha) but even then, my yearly income is ridiculous because of vassals. I have a high BB, but that's only allowing me to get into constant wars even with -3 stability. I was also blessed with a 6 shock, 5 fire, 3 maneuver general. And he's my leader, so his chances of dying are slimmer than a regular general (as far as I know). In five years, I'll be able to vassalize Austria, who's currently the HRE. Once the crown passes to either Bavaria or Bohemia, I'm sure they'll attack me too.(3/4/9 iirc)

Is it me or do these posts show a reliable tendency for the AI not to colonize the Americas?

Muthaf im sure i will hold it cause i put armies so all provinces is reach able with click on the revolt province with the closest army

Is it me or do these posts show a reliable tendency for the AI not to colonize the Americas?

Well, in my DW games everybody and their aunt end up in the Americas, I''m a bit surprised that this is not the case with other people. One thing that the AI neglects to do is to conquer the American nations. They almost always survive for most or even all of the game.

From my England game.
EU3_1-2.jpg

-Pat

My Hungarian Empire, 1732:

This is just the mainland. I have established several colonies across the world, and I also have several vassals. This has been one of my favorite Hungarian games so far. I expanded very quickly early on in the game and managed to contain the Ottomans, while slowly chipping away their provinces. The stupid British interfered by taking some Ottoman land, but I funded a large revolution and then claimed these provinces for myself. Meanwhile, I managed to get a PU with Naples. Next, I invaded Georgia and some Golden Horde provinces. Normally, I expand west into Europe. Sadly, my Hungarian empires have never really expand well this way do to the high levels of infamy. Instead, I decided to conquer territory from the original provinces of Hungary to the borders of India. This was significantly easy, as I had westernized and was technologically superior to the entire east. After conquering all these provinces, I emerged as the world's greatest power. As a result, I decided it was time to conquer parts of Europe. It was still slow and painful. But, I had managed to seize a good amount of Austrian territory before the Bohemian King was elected Holy Roman Emperor. Although Bohemia looks like it could be easily squashed, it fields an army of over 200,000 men (the Hungarian army is the world's largest with over 300,000 men).

EU3_2.jpg

Last edited:
Lol at Provence. What's between the Mameluks and Ethiopia?

Persian Empire. My second DW game.

Started as Qara Koyunlu and immediately began war with The Timurids with the intention to form Persia. War had been quite successful until one sudden incident occurred: Persian nationalists proclaimed independence and formed three-province state. I was forced to save and reload as Persia. The biggest problem of first decades was overgrown nomadic Qara Koyunlu. After my victory over them, I faced an alliance of Mamluks sultanate and Ottomans. They had driven me to the verge of defeat, but after several wars their alliance fell apart and I reconquered lost territories. Full westernization made it possible to overwhelmingly defeat them. Eventually I became the richest and most technologically advanced nation in the world and finally restored Sassanid Empire.

Some notable events from my game: Spain had been the most powerful nation in the world, which had even defeated France. If Spain had better controlled its provinces during colonial wars, it would have become the world leader. But after some uprisings Toulouse, Algiers, Brittany, Catalonia and so on emerged. France and Ottomans (sic!) quickly took advantage of the opportunity.
Eastern Europe was in utter chaos until the emergence of mega-Polotsk. But eventually Polotsk was defeated by Bohemia and chaos in Slavic lands continued.
Ming rapidly built a large empire and also rapidly fell apart. Gigantic Mongol khanate with government form ‘Celestial Empire’ emerged, but also quickly collapsed giving way to Korea and Manchu.