• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
>tfw the Horde manages to stay united for over a century only to collapse in 12 months

qiOzw.jpg

Poland looks like Krakow from Vicky 2. Remove it.

I decided to continue my Holland game after all. This time, my goal was to unite the Low Countries/Flanders. As I did so, England simply would not leave me alone. They wanted Ireland something harsh, but I managed to hold them off. The revolts from their attrition has torn England apart nicely.

eu3game2012-08-0613-06-22-93.jpg

Now I'm trying to decide if I want to go expand into India/East Africa, Colonize, or make the HRE.

England 1715, waiting for one core to form GB. I am allied with Russia and Austria, next steps are to conquer Inca and defeat and downsize the Ottomans. Then the ultimate struggle to defeat France.

eu34z.png

eu3mapeng1715152.png

eu3mapeng1715153.png

Attachments

• eu3mapeng1715152.png
    eu3mapeng1715152.png
    288,9 KB · Views: 20
Well here is my Japanese Republic of ¥ ¥ ¥

cd3fa3c8-ed4e-4b2d-9843-b98ca356bda0.jpg

Someone said something about monopolies ?

My objective for now is to complete my Pacific empire (throwing out the pesky western colonies that recently settled some islands, and the Normand enclave in the bay of Hanoi), then i'd like to try capturing as much COTs as possible. What the screen doesnt show is a partialy settled australia, and I have settled west america from Aleut to California.

Notice the interesting set up, with Wu controlling south asia, ming the middle, manchu and korea holding the north, and India being united. Not much western influences yet ! (except Japan that is 30 technologies ahead of all my neighbors :) )

I was in a pretty long 15 year war with Sweden again where I took the western Pommeranian states, and I was going to take Novgorod next, but Novgorod beat me to it while I was still truced. I sold them my Russian provinces just so I wouldn't keep my tech slowed down for no reason. Currently have a slight lead on tech compared to all my neighbors, except the Dutch who I'm currently tied with.
Snagged that NI that lets me dow on any heretics without a stab hit and I've been smashing HRE electors and force converting and occasionally vassalizing them to make them vote for me. The emperor never gets involved because of that weird alliance with me that we apparently can't seem to get out of. Oh well. Even without the emperor involved these are wars that last 5-10 years a piece and drain my manpower just because of the insane amount of alliances these people have. Plus Great Britain being the defender of the Catholic faith doesn't help.
Religious and political maps of Europe and the map of the world here :eek:

eu35a.jpg

eu37q.jpg

eu3mappru162811241.jpg